FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: OP's sexuality
Gay 8 32.00%
BASTARD 17 68.00%
Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-24-2007, 01:20 AM

Default Re: Ask a Strip Club Bouncer..

[ QUOTE ]
So what would happen if you do grab them during a dance? Now maybe not in the U.S., but I've heard in Canada and such, you can feel them during a dance, is this true?

[/ QUOTE ]

Feeling is ok, within reason, but penetration of any kind, or squeezing, is strictly against the rules.

Also, don't do this, from above:

[ QUOTE ]
I got into a fight with a guy who pulled his dick out during a lapdance last night. He was in the process of trying to rape the girl, IMO, so I pulled my pistol from my holster and pistol whipped him, his jaw was cracked, then, because of the fact that his dick was out of his pants, I was able to hit him with a shot of OC pepper spray to the dick, which made him cry. Then I threw him outside with his dick still hanging out and called the cops. They picked him up about 1/4 mile down the road and charged him with indecent exposure.

[/ QUOTE ]

~Mike
Old 06-24-2007, 01:49 AM

In order to verify your identity, please answer the following:

1. Name of manager at Goldrush (starts with letter K)

2. Who is the famous customer Sammy. i.e. what is his ethnicity, why is he semi-famous, etc.
Old 06-24-2007, 02:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I suck at strip clubs. How should I tip/act/carry myself?

define "ballin", wrt strip clubs specifically.

[/ QUOTE ]

You've got to have confidence, and you've got to tip. Confidence is what gets the ladies back to your place, not money, they're not street hoes, you've gotta have game, money isn't enough. Money helps, don't get me wrong, but still.

[ QUOTE ]
Would you full on drop kick a stripper if there were no consequences?

[/ QUOTE ]

No.

[/ QUOTE ]

tipping is total afc behavior
Old 06-24-2007, 05:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I just want to say ive never been to a strip club and never plan to. People have asked me, and ive been offered VIP 4 times to go to one but i refuse. How can you guys go pay some bitches who probably dont respect you and think you are a loser for paying for them. I mean [censored] i dont get it.

Carry on.

OP defend the losers who come to your club.

[/ QUOTE ]

There's two reasons I can see to go to a strip club. One is that you're just so horny that you really want to see some naked chicks or have them grind on your dick a little. This applies to people who go to strip clubs alone and is probably what you're thinking of with the 'loser' connotation.

However, you're completely missing the other reason to go a strip club. To show how little you care about money. This can also be quite fun. You drink, look at some titties, and throw away money to anyone that amuses you. It's the same reason you'd spend $500 on a bottle of champagne or send money to someone who writes BBV on their chest in poop.
Old 06-24-2007, 05:33 AM

Im moving to Vancouver. Whats the scoop on strip clubs there?
Old 06-24-2007, 05:34 AM

Also, I'd like to set the line on is OP actually a bouncer at a strip club at:

Yes: +650
No: -800

This is just such a bad gimmick account. The guy making it can't be more than 17 or 18 if he really thinks that being a strip club bouncer is such a cool persona to have.
Old 06-24-2007, 10:10 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Also, I'd like to set the line on is OP actually a bouncer at a strip club at:

Yes: +650
No: -800

This is just such a bad gimmick account. The guy making it can't be more than 17 or 18 if he really thinks that being a strip club bouncer is such a cool persona to have.

[/ QUOTE ]

Gonna call you on that right now. I'll take $5000 on Yes. Now lets discuss whether you're true to your word, or running off at the mouth.

BTW, to ensure fairness, I will not tell anymore stories/answer any more personal identification questions until iggymcfly either mans up or backs down. I've got a pretty good lock on some pretty good money here, especially at that line. Wish it were a little better though.. Why not just a straight +1000??

~Mike
Old 06-24-2007, 10:25 AM

Who is dumb enough to tip a friggin' bouncer?

And you're gonna tell me you throw people out because they are just chilling there not tipping? Doesn't your club have an entrance fee? If I pay and then get thrown out for just chilling and watching (not tipping), it's on.
Old 06-24-2007, 10:31 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Who is dumb enough to tip a friggin' bouncer?

And you're gonna tell me you throw people out because they are just chilling there not tipping? Doesn't your club have an entrance fee? If I pay and then get thrown out for just chilling and watching (not tipping), it's on.

[/ QUOTE ]

Bouncers get paid mostly on tips. That entrance fee you pay, we don't get it, neither do the bartenders or the dancers. The girls and the bartenders each give us a % of their tips, so if you're not tipping them, you're screwing us. The dancers get paid entirely on tips, so you're screwing them, and the bartenders barely make minimum wage so you're screwing them too. And if its on, oh well.

~Mike
Old 06-24-2007, 11:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]
In order to verify your identity, please answer the following:

1. Name of manager at Goldrush (starts with letter K)

2. Who is the famous customer Sammy. i.e. what is his ethnicity, why is he semi-famous, etc.

[/ QUOTE ]