Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Fours
Black 14 31.82%
Red 17 38.64%
Mixed 13 29.55%
Voters: 44. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-19-2007, 05:56 AM

Default Re: Can anyone fill us in on Vanessa Rousso altercation?

[ QUOTE ]
well the chad brown wanted to fight me part is not really debatable there were about a dozen witnesses

[/ QUOTE ]

care to comment on vannessa's story aaron?
Old 06-19-2007, 05:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]

I just lost half my stack and this random guy is seriously going to needle me??!?!? Are you kidding me, is he for real? I say to him, “I’m sorry…am I confused? Did you buy me in? Because I could have sworn I bought myself in to this tournament. So I will tell you what: when you are the one ponying up 2500$ for me, then I will play like you think I should. But as long as I’m paying my own buyins, I am going to play the way I see fit.” It should have ended right there.

[/ QUOTE ]

Needling in poker? RU SRS?

Shoulda spent more time thinking about the hand than talking it seems like.

[ QUOTE ]

I must have made a really easy target for Aaron. What a tough guy…he can pick on a 24 year old girl at a poker table when she has no recourse whatsoever but to ignore him…he must have felt really tough!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Typical hormonal pity victim talk. Talking like needling a 24 year old girl(you meant woman maybe?) at a poker table is abusing a helpless teenager.
Old 06-19-2007, 05:58 AM

No he didn't. He is a old man. Threatening to fight people over someone talking [censored] to your gf at a poker table? Stop. A)Certain things come with the territory B)Since she is convinced she is a poker celeb, it comes with the territory 3x over c)She seriously needs to learn to get over it.

If she was a confident person in her game and herself she simply wouldn't care and it would brush of her shoulder. For someone with her AMAZING tournament record, why would she even worry about someone who doesn't have her results has to say. This just reaks of someone who is insecure in her game and herself and wants other peoples to accept her and tell her she is good.

Get the [censored] over yourself.
Old 06-19-2007, 05:58 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Vanessa,

I'm a lowly cash game player. Are aggressive calls a big part of tournaments? Your tournament world frightens and confuses me.. please help.

Thanks!

[/ QUOTE ]

she obviously slammed her chips in with a lot of force to discourage being bluffed out of the dry sidepot
Old 06-19-2007, 05:59 AM

if some punk kid talked sh** to my girl like that i would drag him out of the amazon room kicking and screaming.... doesnt matter if she is right or wrong... these internet kids need to realize that real people and real sh** goes down outside of their house in the REAL world... and watch who they talk sh** to... chad was doing what every warm blooded spouse/boyfriend would/should do...
Old 06-19-2007, 06:02 AM

[ QUOTE ]
if some punk kid talked sh** to my girl like that i would drag him out of the amazon room kicking and screaming.... doesnt matter if she is right or wrong... these internet kids need to realize that real people and real sh** goes down outside of their house in the REAL world... and watch who they talk sh** to...

[/ QUOTE ]
lol irony
Old 06-19-2007, 06:03 AM

[ QUOTE ]
if some punk kid talked sh** to my girl like that i would drag him out of the amazon room kicking and screaming.... doesnt matter if she is right or wrong... these internet kids need to realize that real people and real sh** goes down outside of their house in the REAL world... and watch who they talk sh** to... chad was doing what every warm blooded spouse/boyfriend would/should do...

[/ QUOTE ]

Wtf?? double post... Also you sound like a bitter old man...
Old 06-19-2007, 06:03 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

I must have made a really easy target for Aaron. What a tough guy…he can pick on a 24 year old girl at a poker table when she has no recourse whatsoever but to ignore him…he must have felt really tough!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Typical hormonal pity victim talk. Talking like needling a 24 year old girl(you meant woman maybe?) at a poker table is abusing a helpless teenager.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol i find this line especially pathetic. poor little girl, such an easy target. are you [censored] kidding me? AB was obviously on lifetilt from watching the womens poker after dark week.
Old 06-19-2007, 06:04 AM

I agree if someone starts [censored] with this girl i'm seeing at soccer i'll [censored] take his ass out. I dont care if it's part of the territory of something. Expressing your alpha male dominance and protecting someone you care about is part of the territory of life. Women want strong dominant men who protect them no matter how "liberated" or "independent they feel"
Old 06-19-2007, 06:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I make an aggressive call

[/ QUOTE ]
LAWL?