Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-30-2007, 02:28 PM

Default Re: Full Tilt Sends me to Monte Carlo with nothing...

so you basically didnt have anything to do yesterday other than being a jerkoff?

My post = FTP sucks and their customer service sucks hard, and lets not all waste time playing there...
thanks,
p.s. ill go through all your low content posts and let you know when we dont give a damn
Old 03-30-2007, 02:30 PM

and its even funnier that we agree that FTP handled this incorrectly and basically sucks along all lines of customer support and play...
Old 03-30-2007, 03:03 PM

Ha ha. I had to go back and see who you were.
Then I saw you're the guy who's having issues with the cards being 'mathmatically impossible'.

Yup, I have plenty of low-content posts. Roughly 23k+ of them.

I wasn't trying to be a super jerk-off to you. Just being honest.
Most people really don't care about your claims.

Frequently when there's a thread about "such-and-such site sucks because their cust-serv screwed me in such-and-such way. What should I do?" there's some guy chiming-in, "And their cards are all messed up too!!"

It's not relevant to the discussion. It's been discussed elsewhere. It's essentially a topic-hijack (not that I haven't had my fair-share of those too). And most people here think it's a ridiculous claim anyway.
Old 03-30-2007, 05:47 PM

Default Full Tilt\'s Resolution - Quite Fair

Full Tilt sent me a final e-mail and they refunded me the $3000 in travel expenses. I feel like this is quite fair on their part and I am appreciative for this.

Also I'm sorry if I came off abrasive to anyone, just been a stressful past few days dealing with all this. Been in monte carlo for a couple days now and still haven't gotten the chance to play a live hand of poker.
---

Hello Mario,

I like to start by sincerely apologizing for this inconvenience, it was
not our intention to leave you in Monte Carlo unable to play in the event
you were promised, and in no way was it your mistake. As a result of this
inconvenience, we have credited your account in the amount of $3,000, the
full value of your travel expenses.

I hope that we can regain your confidence in us.

Again, I sincerely apologize for the outcome of this situation.

Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns.

Steve
Team Full Tilt
Old 03-30-2007, 06:16 PM

Default Re: Full Tilt\'s Resolution - Quite Fair

Better if they hadn't made the mistake in the first place, but [censored] happens. Good of them to apologize and make amends. Hope it becomes a pattern for them.
Old 03-30-2007, 06:36 PM

Wow, overly fair, now if they could just fix the problem with every other account getting hacked.
Old 04-01-2007, 10:07 AM

Im not saying they arent legit, or that their cards are shady, i actually havent ever accused any sites of that (expcept party blackjack), but only, "near mathmatically impossible", meaning i understand it is unlikely, and it does happen. however unlikely it may be, on the other hand, I had AA the first 4 hands in a row i played at absolute (also highly unlikely). I didnt mean to highjack, just let the thread know that i think ftp blows for a variety of reasons, the first one being extreme poor customer service, and another one that i ran colder than an eskimo,
cheers
Old 04-02-2007, 07:19 AM

I'm glad Deuce is happy enough with the resolution, though obviously I wish he was at the final table of the EPT instead.

Long story short, we have been growing a lot outside the United States, and we got a lot of feedback that we needed to run satellites to European tournaments.

Clearly, we are still not fully equipped to do this. In the US we have always had an Events team at these tournaments, and we also try to give online satellite winners a dinner with the Pro's, plenty of gear, etc.

For Monte Carlo, I believe Deuce was the only online winner we sent. We don't have an Events team in Europe yet (unless our US team shows up to an event). We should have communicated the situation more clearly in advance and figured out a way to get him the money earlier or get it to him in Monte Carlo. We plan to run satellites for more EPT Events, as well as for a $10,000 Buy-in tournament in Moscow in October, so this has been a good learning experience.

We will have an Events team and several Pros in Dublin this week for the Irish Open, so if any Full Tilt regulars are in town and playing the Event, send me an e-mail (doug at fulltiltpoker.com). I'm not sure if there will be a dinner with the Pros, but if there is I'll see if we have room for more.

Sincerely,

Doug