Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Brick and Mortar
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 04-27-2007, 04:11 PM

Default Re: bellagio shakeup

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
no silly, I told Sublime that last night while we were both playing (actually while he was playing, and I was busy being felted).

[/ QUOTE ]

By ME, and my super donktastic play.

/brag

*TT*'s great people, and I love him check-raising flops.

[/ QUOTE ]

You left out the part about your straddle/4-bet HU. At what point did you realize I had a monster? Perhaps its when I 5 bet?

Oh well... you got an extra 2 bets from me on the river, I was at felt anyway and pushed my tiny edge. That river card was not a good one for me when it gave you a second pair. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 04-27-2007, 04:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I just went BRAIN DEAD-- DAVE?

[/ QUOTE ]

Doug? I suck at names today. Whomever the big boss is... I forgot.
Old 04-27-2007, 04:20 PM

Yep. Doug Dalton ---Thats what I was hinting at in this thread when I said " THINK MOHEGAN SUN ROOM"....
I thought you menat Doug, just wanted to make sure
Old 04-27-2007, 04:39 PM

Location: this forum again I will ban you. If you send me an email or private message, I will ban you.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
so like four floor guys we fired over the past 2 weeks. at least three of them worked the pivotal swing shift and one of them (boba) was the best floor guy i had ever seen.

logic dictates it had to do with some floors having the holier than though attitude towards lower limit players, but i am wondering if anybody had heard anything concrete about this.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

[/ QUOTE ]

I think your FYP is wrong, its commonly what you hear from the local nitty types who won't play at the Bellagio because of xxxxxxxxxxx (insert convenient gripe here). There are lots of legitimate reasons to avoid the Bellagio, thats not one of them.

[/ QUOTE ]

If its being a nit to complain that when you walk in and ask to play $4-$8 or $8-$16 they talk to you like you are a complete bother to them. I understand you play a bit higher and they may treat you better, but the fact of the matter is there are too many places I can play poker for me to go to the B and be treated like I am an inconvenience to them.

[/ QUOTE ]

You have a reading comprehension problem today my man. You took a statement about limit players, and applied it to low limit games.
But again this has nothing to do with Photoc's statement which I believe was misguided (but with good intent no doubt).

[/ QUOTE ]

i dont understand what youre saying here at all. the poster said bellagio treats its lower limit players poorly. He didnt say they treat their lower level, limit holdem players poorly, just low limit players in general. I usually assume "low limit" to mean "limit and no limit players who play at a low level structure". so in conclusion, i really dont think he has a reading comprehension problem, nor is he even wrong, as ive been to bellagio to play 4-8 or 8-16 three times and all 3 times was treated like [censored].

[ QUOTE ]
And yes I fully agree Bellagio staff doesn't care about low limit games, but why should they? its not their bread and butter, they toss in a few of those games to assure the low limit playing guests are happy.

[/ QUOTE ]

This statement is a complete contradiction. They treat low limit players like [censored] to make the low limit playing guests happy and this makes good business sense? no.
Old 04-27-2007, 04:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You left out the part about your straddle/4-bet HU. At what point did you realize I had a monster? Perhaps its when I 5 bet?

[/ QUOTE ]

We weren't exactly up against the superstars of poker at that table and I knew you knew to wisely raise my straddle (especially opening from the cutoff) hence my re-pop to the 4th bet (which I did blind, I honestly didn't look at my cards until the pre-flop bets were being scooped in). The 5th bet was a small hint but then the flop hit and I figured I had out-flopped you hence the patented *TT* check-raise on the flop by me (I know you do it with... well, I don't wanna give your game away, or at least my read on it) - you making it 3 bets on the flop is when I was going to shut down and just check/call the whole way down, but then I hit the miracle suckout on the river and figured my 2 pair were good hence my betting out specifically hoping you'd raise so I could 3-bet... and you did. :P

Don't worry, you can still pull off what you wear because you're beautiful. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 04-27-2007, 05:05 PM

Wait wait wait... so it's Doug Dalton going to Mohegan????

That makes this way more juicier than it being some random manager at the B, which is what I thought TT was telling me.

Wow.

Hmmmmm...
Old 04-27-2007, 05:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Wait wait wait... so it's Doug Dalton going to Mohegan????

That makes this way more juicier than it being some random manager at the B, which is what I thought TT was telling me.

Wow.

Hmmmmm...

[/ QUOTE ]

Their names both begin with D, I just got the names mixed up - but I did say it was the big boss, the man with the plan from Mirage himself. i thought you understood, sorry.
Old 04-27-2007, 05:21 PM

There's so many people in that room in spots behind the scenes that nobody really ever sees that for all I knew there really was a random Dave that was the guy going to Mohegan.
Old 04-27-2007, 08:34 PM

Default Re: Were Any Dealers Affected?

I go to Vegas a couple of times a year and always play at the Bellagio. Their dealers are generally outstanding, with rare exceptions. Janet is one of my favorites--she's super fast and efficient.

Were any dealers promoted to fill the floor spots.
Old 04-27-2007, 09:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
super mean bald dude is nate who was let go and now works at ceasers (thats TT for the INSIDER INFO!). hes not really super mean, actually a nice guy.

[/ QUOTE ]

What???? You are saying that TT is Nate?

Back it up or retract it man.
Closed Thread