Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-25-2007, 02:37 PM

Default Re: Heroes Premiere TONIGHT, Sept. 24th

I saw the necklace, but didn't put it together. This also explains why he didn't break out yet (He can't remember he can go invisible/nuclear/paint/etc...)

You know what would help everyone find Peter? If someone had the power to locate anyone on the planet. They could call that person and say, "where's Peter P?" Maybe they'll bring a character with that power soon...
Old 09-25-2007, 02:38 PM

did anyone else get creeped out w/ the dinner scene w/ parkman and the little girl? most of the dialogue and conflict was appropriate for a husband and wife not a 5 year old girl. it was if the two were in a relationship.
Old 09-25-2007, 02:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
As I was watching the show I realized how hard the hero children have it in school.

I really think they should open up a special School for just the hero children. I think it would be a pretty unique and unexpected plot twist!

Maybe they could call it the School for Smart Youngsters, or School for Gifted Children.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL, I wonder how they can differ from X-Men. I think that's going to be tough for the writers.

[/ QUOTE ]

the writers haven't shown that they care about being different than XMen.
Old 09-25-2007, 03:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
did anyone else get creeped out w/ the dinner scene w/ parkman and the little girl? most of the dialogue and conflict was appropriate for a husband and wife not a 5 year old girl. it was if the two were in a relationship.

[/ QUOTE ]

What was creepiest to me is that if I didn't know better (someone watching their first episode of Heroes would probably think this way), the conversation made it sound like Parkman and Mohinder were a gay couple that adopted some random little girl that Parkman talked to in a very creepy way.
Old 09-25-2007, 03:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It wasn't creepy, but the girl acts and is written older than I think she's supposed to be. The creepy part probably comes from the cop just oozing d-bag every time he's on screen.
Old 09-25-2007, 07:33 PM

I'm in the small camp that didn't have a problem with the season 1 finale. Could have been better, but wasn't horrible.

However, this was about the most boring season opener I have seen in a long time. Hero's storyline is incredibly disappointing and has been done many times before. Moorcocks's "Behold the Man" being a classic example.

I'm really disappointed that so little was REALLY resolved. So, NOBODY stayed dead? That's understandable in comics where several years later they've run out of ideas decide "Hey, we should bring back the Joker". If you don't want to kill characters off, that's fine. But don't tell use they're dead only to bring them back in the next episode.

Clare's storyline was ok, but everything else just dragged up until the last couple scenes. Totally uninvolved with the Hondurans, what, are they the next global level threat like the nuclear man and Peter? Meh...
Old 09-25-2007, 10:17 PM

Thought it was Sucktastic. Still, I eagerly await the next episode. This is one of the shows I think would be really terrible to watch all in a row, because every episode is very repetitive, and very little happens.

Prediction: Nathan Petrelli is Sylar using the hot morphing chicks power from season 1,as part of an overly elaborate scheme involving the monster the little girl sees, and the council of old heroes.
Old 09-25-2007, 11:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]

The Hiro stuff was horrible. I can't even begin to express everthing that was wrong. Mostly the contemporary english was just so jarring that you couldn't believe they were really in the past. (fwiw- my guess is that Hiro becomes what's his face)

[/ QUOTE ]
Ya I forgot to post this. It is really obvious that Hiro becomes Kensei imo.
Old 09-25-2007, 11:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Prediction: Nathan Petrelli is Sylar using the hot morphing chicks power from season 1,as part of an overly elaborate scheme involving the monster the little girl sees, and the council of old heroes.

[/ QUOTE ]

this is what they want you to think, foreshadowed by the sylar as president stuff from season 1 and reinforced by the mangled face in the mirror scene...the real twist is that parkman is actually sylar, wait nevermind this is too obvious based on sylar talking about molly walker being his new toy to play with, my new theory is that mohinder is actually the one being impersonated by sylar...please ship me cash monies in a month or two when i am proven right
Old 09-26-2007, 01:02 AM

Possbile plothole in the future:Now, when Hiro's done saving 1600's Japan, he'll come back to the present right? Wouldn't he go to the present as in right after season 1's end and not the start of season 2?