Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > The Lounge: Discussion+Review
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-15-2007, 07:26 PM

Default Re: Conspire`s 9/11 Conspiracies

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Then one day he got a call from the head of the F.B.I. He secretly recorded a conversation with the head of the F.B.I. of New York ordering him to let this bombing take place. This is all information that the F.B.I. admits to by the way .

[/ QUOTE ]

Credible, reliable source for this, please?

Also, what does everyone say regarding the statement that there was no plane wreckage found at any of the crash sites? Not WTC, that I don't find interesting, but there were no signs of a crash at the Pentagon, and no wreckage in Pennsylvania. First of all, is what I just said correct, and secondly, if it is, or isn't, any sources?

[/ QUOTE ]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_T..._foreknowledge Sorry for the crappy source, but I wanted to reply since I have the time.

I have provided some video links throughout the thread that should be watched if u wanna know more crazy stuff about what happened with the hijacked planes. Yes I have heard about the pentagon crash site and how it looks like a missle was launched into it rather than a plane.
Old 09-15-2007, 07:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Then one day he got a call from the head of the F.B.I. He secretly recorded a conversation with the head of the F.B.I. of New York ordering him to let this bombing take place. This is all information that the F.B.I. admits to by the way .

[/ QUOTE ]

Credible, reliable source for this, please?

Also, what does everyone say regarding the statement that there was no plane wreckage found at any of the crash sites? Not WTC, that I don't find interesting, but there were no signs of a crash at the Pentagon, and no wreckage in Pennsylvania. First of all, is what I just said correct, and secondly, if it is, or isn't, any sources?

[/ QUOTE ]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_T..._foreknowledge Sorry for the crappy source, but I wanted to reply since I have the time.

I have provided some video links throughout the thread that should be watched if u wanna know more crazy stuff about what happened with the hijacked planes. Yes I have heard about the pentagon crash site and how it looks like a missle was launched into it rather than a plane.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, from the source you just gave me -

[ QUOTE ]
In December 1993, James M. Fox, the head of the FBI's New York Office, denied that the FBI had any foreknowledge of the attacks.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 09-15-2007, 07:54 PM

There are other conspiracies. A freeway collapsed in the S.F. Bay Area in April when a tanker crashed. Is there more to the story?
4/29 truth

Notice the many similarities with the 9/11 conspiracy.
Old 09-15-2007, 07:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
In December 1993, James M. Fox, the head of the FBI's New York Office, denied that the FBI had any foreknowledge of the attacks.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Mmmmmm, yes true, very sorry about misleading u to that. I`ll try to dedicate some time, to find something better, if anything at all [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
Old 09-15-2007, 08:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Mmmmmm, yes true, very sorry about misleading u to that. I`ll try to dedicate some time, to find something better, if anything at all [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

You didn't really mislead me to anything, the link you gave just confirmed what I expected, the FBI wouldn't ever admit to that.
Old 09-15-2007, 08:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
ive never been big on conspiracy theories, but too many things about 9/11 dont make sense. heres something to think about:

did you know that on September 10, 2001, Donald Rumsfeld announced a "war on waste" after an internal audit found that the Pentagon was "missing" 2.3 trillion dollars in unaccounted assets.

On September 11th, this was of course, as good as forgotten.

but hey, dont take my word for it, take the pentagons:

http://www.defenselink.mil/speeches/...x?speechid=430

edit: its about 1/3 of the way down.

[/ QUOTE ]

reading that link is a bit of a mission to read, here's a cbs link http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2002/...in325985.shtml
and youtube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3kpWqdPMjmo

the missing money may not have anything to do w/ 9/11, but the date they decided to announce that they "cannot account for 2.3 trillion dollars" is very suspicious imo.
Old 09-15-2007, 08:56 PM

What about the plane that crashed into the pentagon? The movie i just saw on Google makes some pretty good points that it could not have been an AA.
Is it true also what the video says that the debris from the buildings was not investigated but instead shipped away?
Old 09-15-2007, 09:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You didn't really mislead me to anything, the link you gave just confirmed what I expected, the FBI wouldn't ever admit to that.

[/ QUOTE ]

http://whatreallyhappened.com/IMAGES/wtc_bombing3.wmv

heres a news report on this subject
Old 09-15-2007, 09:26 PM

Doesn't conflict with anything I said, or do I need to re-watch it?
Old 09-16-2007, 06:21 AM

Cool thread. I've read alot into this in the past few years. And although I don't neccesarily believe in a Loose Change point of view, I think it's pretty ignorant to think the Government definetely didn't have anything to do with 9/11. Common sense asks "Who was to benefit?" If you look into it, a whole lot of people are making alot of money, soley because of 9/11. Also it's interesting to note I first heard about the conspiracy theories when I was in the Marine Corps from fellow Marines who believed it was a conspiracy.