Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-21-2006, 05:09 PM

Default Re: Heroes 11/20 Thread

[ QUOTE ]
I think the main explanation is that Jessica is one crazy bitch.

[/ QUOTE ]

It would be hilarious if after 2 seasons they revealed that she has no real super powers, just a really bad case of the crazys.
Old 11-21-2006, 05:26 PM

I liked the episode. Of course, I don't watch any commercials for it as a) I have no TV, and b) I live in the wrong country.

I was rather hoping Sylar would be Peter turned evil from the future. Oh well. Is it bad that I briefly considered freezing the frame when the names of the other people Doctor's dad found came on screen, then working out who we've met already?

Next week: HIRO EPISODE!
Old 11-21-2006, 09:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I think the main explanation is that Jessica is one crazy bitch.

[/ QUOTE ]

It would be hilarious if after 2 seasons they revealed that she has no real super powers, just a really bad case of the crazys.

[/ QUOTE ]

PMS on-demand?
Old 11-21-2006, 10:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
so last week it took Sylar like .03 seconds to rip the waitresses skull apart and take her brain.

It took like eleventy billion minutes for him to do the same to the skank cheerleader. What gives? Sylar, you inconsistent bitch.

[/ QUOTE ]

My $.02 on this, and it is probably WAY off. Maybe he had a moral issue with killing a young girl like this? Showing that he isn't just a mindless, immoral murderer.

Bad episode, obviously going to keep watching.

The Mohinder character still sucks, the stuff he says at the beginning/end of episodes has basically no relevance. Ultimately I'm sure he'll become one of the main characters, if not the ringleader of everyone. His moral dilemma between accepting his father's burden or continuing his life was just stupid... knowing the answer when a character is trying to find it doesn't do anything for me.

Bad show, can't wait for next week!
Old 11-21-2006, 11:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
so last week it took Sylar like .03 seconds to rip the waitresses skull apart and take her brain.

It took like eleventy billion minutes for him to do the same to the skank cheerleader. What gives? Sylar, you inconsistent bitch.

[/ QUOTE ]

My $.02 on this, and it is probably WAY off. Maybe he had a moral issue with killing a young girl like this? Showing that he isn't just a mindless, immoral murderer.

[/ QUOTE ]

The waitress, husband and wife, and little girl he attempted to kill twice proves he doesn't have morals.

He had no time at the diner, he needed to be in and out in a second. He had all the time in the world in the girls locker room.
Old 11-22-2006, 06:17 AM

i liked this episode
Old 11-22-2006, 09:58 AM

in case you didn't get enough the first time around.

<3 Youtube.
Old 11-22-2006, 12:21 PM

I think everyone's missing something huge here.

We have NO IDEA if they actually changed the future or not.

All of Issac's paintings came true.

"Save the cheerleader" may well have mean't the other cheerleader. The one that died.

Hiro has shown that the timestream CAN be messed with. However, it's not clear what the shows rules are with respect to paradoxes. For example, nobody, including the dead waitress recognised Hiro when he and Ando first came to the diner which they should have since Hiro later goes back in the past 6 months and spends a considerable amount of time with her.

So, such alterations don't effect reality until after they've been initiated in the present. But still, when Ando asked the other waitress about the photo it's strange she didn't say something like "Yeah, that's Hiro... Oh, I can't believe I didn't recognise him when he came in with you..."

Which makes me worry this is going to turn into one of those bad time travel stories that wind up making no sense whatsoever.