Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-03-2007, 07:45 PM

Default Re: FTP Answers 4/2

[ QUOTE ]
I think the complete lack of urgency with which the core problems (lag, security, connection issues) have been addressed is just appalling.

[/ QUOTE ]

and customer-service too from what I've read.
Old 04-03-2007, 07:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
raise the min buy-in at NL tables, tx.

[/ QUOTE ]

I would absulutley love this.. Have some of the tables require a min of 50% buy in. That would be awesome... Hit an runners are an epidemic at FTP...

[/ QUOTE ]

Why is that? The moment they run another fish seats down.
You're playing online with a B&M mentality.
Old 04-03-2007, 08:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Is there any way to keep the tables from stealing focus as soon as a new hand/action starts?? Its only been happening since the last update and this is getting really annoying to have to keep fighting with the software to go back to the other table i want to act at.

[/ QUOTE ]

Focus as in your sight? Or focus as in it becomes the active window? Neither should happen if you are contemplating an action at one table. I've never seen the 2nd happen at all on FT.

[/ QUOTE ]

It becomes the active window...ex: Its my action on table 1...and i click the fold button, but it doesnt register because a new hand is being dealt on table 2 causing it to become the active window, so i have to fight to click back to table 1 before my action comes up on table 2 causing it to steal focus again.

This never happened before the update, but it makes multi-tabling a bitch

[/ QUOTE ]

Weird...mine doesn't do this. I think Stars does this, but I've never seen it happen on FT yet. Seems like it would be a pain.

[/ QUOTE ]

Its started doing this for me too. I can't click back to the last table until I resolve my action at the "new" one, and if I'm almost out of time at the last table but have plenty on the "new" one....

Its a pain.
Old 04-03-2007, 10:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
raise the min buy-in at NL tables, tx.

[/ QUOTE ]

I would absulutley love this.. Have some of the tables require a min of 50% buy in. That would be awesome... Hit an runners are an epidemic at FTP...

[/ QUOTE ]

Why is that? The moment they run another fish seats down.
You're playing online with a B&M mentality.

[/ QUOTE ]

The more money the better at the table... + I hate getting horrible implied odds. I think more times then not the action slows down with too many shortstacks at table.

People IMO seem to tighten up when a "bingo player sits"....
Old 04-04-2007, 02:22 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Is there any way to keep the tables from stealing focus as soon as a new hand/action starts?? Its only been happening since the last update and this is getting really annoying to have to keep fighting with the software to go back to the other table i want to act at.

[/ QUOTE ]

Focus as in your sight? Or focus as in it becomes the active window? Neither should happen if you are contemplating an action at one table. I've never seen the 2nd happen at all on FT.

[/ QUOTE ]

It becomes the active window...ex: Its my action on table 1...and i click the fold button, but it doesnt register because a new hand is being dealt on table 2 causing it to become the active window, so i have to fight to click back to table 1 before my action comes up on table 2 causing it to steal focus again.

This never happened before the update, but it makes multi-tabling a bitch

[/ QUOTE ]

Weird...mine doesn't do this. I think Stars does this, but I've never seen it happen on FT yet. Seems like it would be a pain.

[/ QUOTE ]

Its started doing this for me too. I can't click back to the last table until I resolve my action at the "new" one, and if I'm almost out of time at the last table but have plenty on the "new" one....

Its a pain.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, exactly...it used to happen to me on stars but they have an option to stop it. *hint ,hint ftp*
Old 04-04-2007, 02:35 AM

I heard that FTP supports Korean Language now. But I wonder if you would support shipping to Korea.
Old 04-04-2007, 03:42 AM

why is it that I can't change mt name but shrugby is allowed too I mean the high stakes games don't genrate much more rake than a 1/2 nl games here is a line from shrugby's blog
switched names to "moneyhungryhoe" and plan on playing under that name this month. <font color="red"> </font> I have been trying to change my name forever on ft
Old 04-04-2007, 09:26 AM

Why don't you have .01/.02NL and .02/.05NL like stars?
Old 04-04-2007, 11:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]
why is it that I can't change mt name but shrugby is allowed too I mean the high stakes games don't genrate much more rake than a 1/2 nl games here is a line from shrugby's blog
switched names to "moneyhungryhoe" and plan on playing under that name this month. <font color="red"> </font> I have been trying to change my name forever on ft

[/ QUOTE ]

how many people login to ftp to watch 1/2 nl games though? do you have 100 people railing you every time you sit down? are you basically free advertising for the site?
Old 04-04-2007, 11:59 AM

Its a little discouraging that FTP would avoid answering the major questions that we have and only get to smaller ones. Accounts getting hacked has to be the number one priority for them and it doesnt appear so...