Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Politics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-03-2007, 10:02 PM

Default Re: The TSA and a Dead White Lady

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
And Im not confusing the two. Everything Ive mentioned has been on AJs show. I heard Art Bell for about 5 minutes once and he sounded like an AJ clone

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll bet money you cannot produce AJ talking about UFO's except to say that it is a distraction and not to call his show about such stuff.

http://nw0.info/?p=Radio/Alex%20Jone...dio%20Archive/

also infowars.com, prisonplanet.com, an article from there about UFO's or weird stuff.

[/ QUOTE ]

I dont give a FF whats in his archives, Ive heard the discussions and interviews.
Old 10-03-2007, 10:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I dont give a FF whats in his archives, Ive heard the discussions and interviews.

[/ QUOTE ]

ok, what day? what time? who were the guests? what station were you listening to?

I'm 100% sure you are wrong. maybe you are thinking of the guy who took over for art bell, it's still called coast to coast but its a new guy, not art bell.

actually, you may be confused, because AJ does many interviews as a guest on different shows, so you may have heard AJ on some show and then the next guest/topic was on UFO's or someting.
Old 10-03-2007, 10:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
But even then, the fact that there are moronic racists in small and big towns everywhere is not really a surprise or against common sense.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 10-03-2007, 10:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
But even then, the fact that there are moronic racists in small and big towns everywhere is not really a surprise or against common sense.

[/ QUOTE ]

well there's roided out cops everywhere too but cops don't snap girls wrists for no reason just like even rednecks dont' go around carrying nooses. I mean, come on, that's just crazy talk.
Old 10-03-2007, 10:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

well there's roided out cops everywhere too but cops don't snap girls wrists for no reason just like even rednecks dont' go around carrying nooses. I mean, come on, that's just crazy talk.

[/ QUOTE ]

not following you. i was referring to tom's blanket rip on small towns in the south.

this thread is all over the place.
Old 10-03-2007, 10:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
not following you. i was referring to tom's blanket rip on small towns in the south.

[/ QUOTE ]

YOU WANT THE TRUTH!
YOU CAN"T HANDLE THE TRUTH>

DID YOU GIVE THE ORDER?
DID YOU GIVE THE ORDER!:!:!:!:!:!:
Old 10-03-2007, 10:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Last time I checked, Jena was in a small town in the South.
Old 10-03-2007, 10:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i think you know what i was getting at. maybe, not. whatever.
Old 10-03-2007, 11:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i think you know what i was getting at. maybe, not. whatever.

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you think it is more likely that a noose would be hung in a small Southern town or in a big Northern city?
Old 10-04-2007, 06:26 PM

not sure present day. i know that it is more associated with rural areas. and you are definitely going to hear about it if it happens in a small town in the south because of the history.

however, when you are talking about "small" or "large" towns you are referring to the people. and in my experience people in the south have nothing on the folks from the northeast in being racist. and in general there is little difference across all regions in regards to people's prejudices.

maybe they are just less sophisticated about it...