Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Puzzles and Other Games
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: 6v11
Sh*thead 24 55.81%
Mi-Suk Bush 19 44.19%
Voters: 43. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-31-2006, 06:38 PM

Default Re: MISH MASH 5: THE SHORTLINENING (GAME THREAD)

All,

I'm pretty sure that Boiler is a wolf. Boiler is much more of a participator when he is a villager (I realize that people might try to use the same argument against me but I'm hungover as [censored], for good reason.) I have been a wolf with boiler multiple times so my read should be better than average. Yesterday he had maybe two posts including one that was just targeting stephen.

My other two suspects died as villagers last night (Stevie/Tokyo), and I don't really have a read on BobO/Kumu/IY.

And if people want me to drink the potion they are going to have to make a much better case than the wizard-magic link. the first clue, the a's player, has no connection to me as far as I can see.
Old 10-31-2006, 06:46 PM

Kumubou, if you are leading in votes at the end of the night please drink the potion
Old 10-31-2006, 06:52 PM

Bobo. I am all for potion drinking - but I think that it can also be used by an evil faction for thier own gain.
If kumu is leading going into 9:30 and there are only two bandwagons, she may drink the potion knowing that the other person will have to be lynched. And if that candidate is not in her faction, than it is a win for the evils.
Yes, they loss someone, but they also gain from having everyone have to recast votes at the last minute.
Old 10-31-2006, 06:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Kumubou, if you are leading in votes at the end of the night please drink the potion

[/ QUOTE ]

You can't drink the potion in the last 30 minutes, and a lot can happen during that time.

Ok, I'm totally caught up in the thread now and I will be participating from now on. Sorry about being away until now.

Anyways, I've read the entire thread today, and I think Patton, IY, and nich are wolfiest so far. I'm also suspicious of GT1T, Kumu, Sighing, and Rogue.

I see Bobo has a lot of votes right now, but I really don't want to see him lynched right now. From the other games I've played with him I hope that says alot.

Villagery peoples I think are Durron, VR, dmk, DMB, and chuckles.

Patton

[ QUOTE ]
Bobo. I am all for potion drinking - but I think that it can also be used by an evil faction for thier own gain.
If kumu is leading going into 9:30 and there are only two bandwagons, she may drink the potion knowing that the other person will have to be lynched. And if that candidate is not in her faction, than it is a win for the evils.
Yes, they loss someone, but they also gain from having everyone have to recast votes at the last minute.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol, way to give Kumubou ideas omfg evvielvielvielvilvielvielvil

spook has been pwned

List of evils:
Durron
Spook
Kumbou
Zero_333
Zurvan
VR
WillMagic
Old 10-31-2006, 06:55 PM

Spook, somebody evil won't drink the potion at night. 30 minutes is plenty of time to recast votes (and presumably we'll only want top people to drink the potion if we believe the 2nd top vote-getter is evil)

if the top vote-getter drinks the potion and is evil, we'll have to re-evaluate.

All,

Pat me on the back for my brilliant detective work.

Zero_333 is Jekyll.

First, the A's player clue. Who is the most famous A's player? Zito. Zito, Zero, Tomato, tomato.

And what is Caron Butler's number? 3. (google him.)

Zito_3.

Zero_333.

(bows)

[ QUOTE ]
Ok, I'm totally caught up in the thread now and I will be participating from now on. Sorry about being away until now.

Anyways, I've read the entire thread today, and I think Patton, IY, and nich are wolfiest so far. I'm also suspicious of GT1T, Kumu, Sighing, and Rogue.

I see Bobo has a lot of votes right now, but I really don't want to see him lynched right now. From the other games I've played with him I hope that says alot.

Villagery peoples I think are Durron, VR, dmk, DMB, and chuckles.

Patton

[/ QUOTE ]

Zero always wants me lynched because i am negative for the villager, clearly this means you are eithert evil or you are the seer and saw that I was good.
Old 10-31-2006, 06:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

lol, way to give Kumubou ideas omfg evvielvielvielvilvielvielvil

spook has been pwned

List of evils:
Durron
Spook
Kumbou
Zero_333
Zurvan
VR
WillMagic

[/ QUOTE ]