Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 10-09-2007, 05:29 AM

Default Re: FTP Regs Thread

[ QUOTE ]
Bleh well after a few weeks of downswing I really haven't been playing well. I went into spew mode against some regulars and have been playing pretty poorly. The psychological hit of almost a month worth of downswing/coolers is pretty heavy. It's at the point where a breakeven session feels like a loser because I just can't string winning sessions together in a row. Time for a bit of retooling my game I think.

I can't decide whether to stay at FT or move back to Party, or even try something new like iPoker or Prima. I have been fluctuating back and forward between FT and Party for the last few months and can never make up my mind =/

-Andy

[/ QUOTE ]

hey andy, yeh i think i witnessed some of your spewing a week or so ago where alot of light stacking off happened from both of us, lol. The games seem crazy aggro at the moment on FTP so if your running bad i'd probably switch sites for a bit for a fresh start. i'd probably play on party if i got rakeback but i can't be bothered to sort it out. Overall you play really well though so just move on from your downswing and get your head back on.

whats ipoker like? have you tried that network yet? from what i can remember the software is tilt inducing, but are the games super soft?

gl anway mate
Old 10-09-2007, 05:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
whats everyone think of pengki these last couple of days? he's crazy aggro but seems to be killing, but he doesnt even buy in full. seems really strange!

[/ QUOTE ]

Played him for the first time today, thought he was a huge donkey.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeh he's a stupidly over aggro donk. he 3bets nearly everyhand. he must be running like god though at the moment because my PT shows he was 1.7k up the other day from not many hands. it's pretty wierd also how he buys in full but never rebuys, and as soon as he gets low he just either stacks off like a shortstacker or leaves the table. strange stuff lol
Old 10-09-2007, 05:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Comments on my play would be nice, problably not many that have played with me tho? I can foresee some sweet SPEWTARD and Calling station comments, but any feedback would be cool [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
SN is: 0ooMisterBoboo0 [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

SPEWTARD

haha only j/k, you play pretty well and i'd rather not have you on my table. i think ive spewed off a couple of buyins to you at some point?
Old 10-09-2007, 05:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Thoughts on doctabluff? That's me... I don't really seem to have problems with most of the regs listed, up v most of them, but only small amounts. Ran hot v some, some ran hot v me, seems to even out pretty much. I guess I'm break even v regulars. Working on it tho :P

[/ QUOTE ]

i cant remember anything specific, but i always seem to spot you at the tables and you seem a solid reg. your another one i'd just rather avoid (cos all TAG regs on FTP own me lol)
Old 10-09-2007, 05:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
sn?

[/ QUOTE ]AgCoach05 [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

yo casper i never see you at the tables anymore, what are you playing now?
Old 10-09-2007, 05:43 AM

actually i think i had pengki confused with someone else. Hes not awful just really over aggro.
Old 10-09-2007, 05:50 AM

holy [censored] i take that last comment back, the guy must be running so hot
Old 10-09-2007, 05:54 AM

loll, so true. the way he doesnt rebuy properly makes me think he's just on a sick heater and has ran up some money and will probably be busto fairly soon. he's quite tough to play agaisnt ill give him that but i saw him stack off with A10 a couple of times preflop yesterday
Old 10-09-2007, 06:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]

i cant remember anything specific, but i always seem to spot you at the tables and you seem a solid reg. your another one i'd just rather avoid (cos all TAG regs on FTP own me lol)

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah I know you're one of the solid regs too, I see you around a lot at least and you seem decent. Can't really remember any hands though and that's probably a good thing. Prolly means we just avoid each other for the most part.
Old 10-10-2007, 12:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

More of a general question; do more people tend to target the regs or avoid them? There are definitely some more aggro regs that I feel play back a lot more against other regs.

Yeah I know you're one of the solid regs too, I see you around a lot at least and you seem decent. Can't really remember any hands though and that's probably a good thing. Prolly means we just avoid each other for the most part.

[/ QUOTE ]
Closed Thread