Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 10-14-2007, 07:55 AM

Default Re: Random Music Interlude

After I got back from my little trip I also found out that I won an XBox 360 from cardrunners. I didn't even know they were doing a giveaway.
Old 10-14-2007, 08:03 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Is she spinning clockwise or counter-clockwise?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'ev heard you can make it spin either way but I don't get it.

[/ QUOTE ]

I just did it. Look at the shodow and then convince yourself that she is spinning in other direction.
Old 10-14-2007, 08:03 AM

Must be nice to be lucky bpc.

I don't get the rotating girl either.
Old 10-14-2007, 08:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
It's definitely counter-clockwise. Look at the shadow ffs.

[/ QUOTE ]

I know. It's an illusion. Your brain is interpolating [censored] that's not really there.
Old 10-14-2007, 01:54 PM

Is it bad etiquette to text something like "wanna chill" to a girl at like 230am+ if you've already hooked up? Obviously I'm just lookin to get some more...
Old 10-14-2007, 02:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Is it bad etiquette to text something like "wanna chill" to a girl at like 230am+ if you've already hooked up? Obviously I'm just lookin to get some more...

[/ QUOTE ]

I personally wouldn't after around 12-12:30 because at 2:30 it just seems like that all you want to do is [censored] (obv), but its usually best to give the impression that you enjoy spending time with her even when you're not screwing.

Also, I assume at 2:30 on a weekend you're drunk(if you're in college), and then you make her feel like a drunk booty call. It's totally fine/standard to think of her like that, but letting her know that you see her like that is usually not good.
Old 10-14-2007, 02:55 PM

Default Re: ***SSNL LIFE THREAD [OCT]***

[ QUOTE ]
I would just like to say that I [censored] hate dancing with all my heart and whoever invented it should die and whoever decided it should be some kind of measure of sexual worth deserves a fate far worse than death.

I meet girl, I talk to girl, we're in a bar and music in playing so unavoidably I must dance with her, and I am 6'2" and white and a computer science major and uncoordinated so this ultimately becomes disaster without fail and completely destroys anything I have going with said girl.

Is there a way to pick up girls without doing this?

[/ QUOTE ]

Goofy,
Don't look at dancing as a display of your sexual prowess. If you do odds are you'll tense up and it will go as badly as you claim. I highly doubt many girls have thought "Man I really liked goofy, but his inability to 'bust a move' really made me not want to have sex with him." Realize that everybody is so self-conscious that they're pretty much always more concerned with what they're doing than what you're doing.

Look at dancing as another way for both you and the girl to show interest in each other. The fact that she wants to dance with you shows that there is some form of attraction.
Old 10-14-2007, 03:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
clockwise.

i don't get it, maybe im not looking at it long enough?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 10-14-2007, 03:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I personally wouldn't after around 12-12:30 because at 2:30 it just seems like that all you want to do is [censored] (obv), but its usually best to give the impression that you enjoy spending time with her even when you're not screwing.

Also, I assume at 2:30 on a weekend you're drunk(if you're in college), and then you make her feel like a drunk booty call. It's totally fine/standard to think of her like that, but letting her know that you see her like that is usually not good.

[/ QUOTE ]

OK good advice. FWIW I am in college, and I do see her like that lol..
Old 10-14-2007, 04:11 PM

Ughhh I'm unnecessarily slipping into my emo mode that surfaces like once a month. All my buddies are mad at each other for like no reason and I feel gross.

Edit: I definetely play great poker when I'm in emo mode though; I'm very focused and calm. Gotta finish Middlesex today and write an essay proposal and then hopefully I'll get a session in and make some cake.
Closed Thread