Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Legislation
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 06-04-2007, 02:21 PM

Default Re: Neteller 3/26 FAQs Update

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Another question is if I receive check, am I going to have problems cashing it with recent banks giving problems with "gambling related" sites?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Even if your bank won't accept it, somebody somewhere will cash the check for you.

[/ QUOTE ]

Could be a moot point.

[ QUOTE ]

Can I choose which withdrawal method to use?
The Distribution Plan states that US members must request an electronic transfer if they already have a bank account registered with NETELLER and confirm that such bank account remains valid. US members who do not qualify for an electronic transfer will be able to request payment by cheque.

[/ QUOTE ]

I would think that the vast majority of US players using NT had EFT set up (I don't really see what the point of using NT would have been if you didn't. But to each their own, I guess...). "US members must request an electronic transfer if they already have a bank account registered with NETELLER..." looks like they don't what to deal with the headaches of mailing checks as much as we don't want to deal with the headaches of waiting for checkes.
Old 06-04-2007, 02:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Another question is if I receive check, am I going to have problems cashing it with recent banks giving problems with "gambling related" sites?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Even if your bank won't accept it, somebody somewhere will cash the check for you.

[/ QUOTE ]

Could be a moot point.

[ QUOTE ]

Can I choose which withdrawal method to use?
The Distribution Plan states that US members must request an electronic transfer if they already have a bank account registered with NETELLER and confirm that such bank account remains valid. US members who do not qualify for an electronic transfer will be able to request payment by cheque.

[/ QUOTE ]

I would think that the vast majority of US players using NT had EFT set up (I don't really see what the point of using NT would have been if you didn't. But to each their own, I guess...). "US members must request an electronic transfer if they already have a bank account registered with NETELLER..." looks like they don't what to deal with the headaches of mailing checks as much as we don't want to deal with the headaches of waiting for checkes.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea, I had a bank account hooked up with NT, but I closed the bank account so no I have to get a check. So I'm just worried the bank won't take it, that's all. I would much rather do an EFT, but that's now out of the question.
Old 06-04-2007, 04:04 PM

Not great news, but it is good news... we're getting close...
Old 06-04-2007, 04:24 PM

I had a pending EFT as well dated 1/17 that was in pending hell the last few months. But as of today the balance is in my Neteller account and pending->denied.

I actually luckily got money out 1/15 before the sh*t hit the fan.

- art
Old 06-04-2007, 05:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I had a pending EFT as well dated 1/17 that was in pending hell the last few months. But as of today the balance is in my Neteller account and pending->denied.

- art

[/ QUOTE ]

Nice first post...

[ QUOTE ]
Reged: 10/23/04

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 06-04-2007, 05:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

- art

[/ QUOTE ]

Nice first post...

[ QUOTE ]
Reged: 10/23/04

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

nh
Old 06-04-2007, 05:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]

- art

[/ QUOTE ]

And to think I was worried for you.
Old 06-04-2007, 05:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The exact same is also true for me. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 06-04-2007, 05:33 PM

I was hoping for better news than this but this is better than nothing. I wanted to make a trip to Vegas and play in a few events. Thanks to Neteller that wont be til next year......
Old 06-04-2007, 06:09 PM

So pretty much the answer is when the DOJ says we're off the hook, you will get your money back. We expect that will be July 13 but we don't know.

Have a nice day
Closed Thread