raise 38 71.70%
fold 11 20.75%
call 4 7.55%
Voters: 53. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-10-2007, 01:53 AM

Default Re: NL Bots on Full Tilt

[ QUOTE ]
BrandonJoseph,

Which of the players listed are you? In your first post, why did you say that you had chatted with the bot accounts personally?

[/ QUOTE ]

I was defending my friend the best way I could KNOWING we don't use bots. By the way, I've played a ton with you (I'm a Jeopardy fan, and liked your name) and you weren't check-raising us to hell and back like you stated in your OP. We both know you were selectively aggresive on raggedy flops. If I get check-raised on a 7 3 2 board with AK, I'm folding. I'm sure most poker players are..

minraise,

have you ever met a guy with a wife and 3 young kids that would rather take the easy grind money over taking chances by moving up and taking shots with his roll? maybe thats why he's fine with grinding 1/2 for good money.

oh, and we're still waiting for someone from FTP to respond.
Old 05-10-2007, 01:55 AM

OK, so according to Chuck, BrandonJoseph47 is a member of the group, right? That means he was lying...

Here:
[ QUOTE ]
Investigate me all you want. I have one account on FullTilt with 260 dollars in it. I play one or two tables at .10/.25. Good luck,and like I said,isolate the free thinkers.

[/ QUOTE ]
Here:
[ QUOTE ]
No. This was at Party Poker two years ago. I still keep in touch because he gives me poker advice. That is how I know they aren't bots.

[/ QUOTE ]
I realize this is actually lying, but it's very misleading.
He claims to practically know nothing about Chuck here:
[ QUOTE ]
Like I said, keep pressing. I chat with ONE person occasionally on-line. I consider him a friend. Maybe he runs these bots, I don't know. I believe that he doesn't. Once again my OPINION. Sorry for having one.

[/ QUOTE ]
Claims that Chuck is not a 2+2er here:
[ QUOTE ]
They would if a friend was being slandered all over the internet, and wasn't a previous 2+2 forum member. Like I said, I don't waste my life in chat rooms..

[/ QUOTE ]

So you'll forgive me for saying that your group doesn't have all that much credibility.
Old 05-10-2007, 01:56 AM

[ QUOTE ]
So you'll forgive me for saying that your group doesn't have all that much credibility.

[/ QUOTE ]

They do not have credibility and their stories are inconsistent because they are hiding the automation process, which is and has been obvious.
Old 05-10-2007, 01:57 AM

Only viable non-bot theory.

Sweatshop or a group of friends. Probably the latter. One person per account that runs plays on several based on a computer program that only evaluates the player's hand and the board. Occasionally it is obvious this is being exploited so one of the players takes over manually.

My mind is satisfied enough to call it a night.

[ QUOTE ]
minraise,

have you ever met a guy with a wife and 3 young kids that would rather take the easy grind money over taking chances by moving up and taking shots with his roll? maybe thats why he's fine with grinding 1/2 for good money.

[/ QUOTE ]

RoundersQuote?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
chuck, it's pretty obvious you're dodging questions that the answer will in some way give away your "secret system". If I have to, i'm going to put together my own sweatshop of players to sit in position on your players and outplay the living daylights out of their terrible poker playing [censored]'s. The fact that you have not given a good argument as to why you guys don't even try to improve is enough for me to find you guilty.

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually the bigger question is why, even playing sub-optimally and assuming their story is 100% true, they haven't quickly moved up to much bigger stakes.

[/ QUOTE ] table selection, quality of players, possible bigger losses that we don't want, bankroll requirements....is that enuff???
Old 05-10-2007, 01:59 AM

[ QUOTE ]
minraise,

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL, this a fine argument why to not move up. But how does this explain the fact that the style never changed, or the fact that nlnut said they often discuss hands, yet never change style?
Old 05-10-2007, 02:00 AM

I'm glad my epassporte account hasn't been officially opened yet...

I am going back to Stars, where I have always given my business.