Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Does the idea of a week-long "medium" game interest you / have merit?
Yes 21 70.00%
No 9 30.00%
Voters: 30. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-17-2007, 04:44 PM

Default Re: any Big Brother fans out there?

Id expect any father to protect their daughter. It doesnt matter if she was right or wrong Id protect my daughter any time she needed help.

Thankfully Jen isnt my daughter so I can see that situation from an unbiased view. Maybe Im wrong , its not that important to me. Who knows with video editing etc. I dont see how there is any situation where she isnt the aggressor of the fight and therefore responsible for whatever happens to her.
Old 09-17-2007, 05:36 PM

I'm as big an ED fan as anyone but I gotta admit Dick was totally in the wrong here. It's kind of appalling to see him behave this way for a grown 44 year old man to a 23 yr old girl. She's kinda looney but lets not kid ourselves here, he PURPOSELY tried to burn her the second time. Yeah, he's one slimey mofo. What's equally sad was when no one stood up to ED while this was happening.

BTW, I had a really interesting dream last night that I want to share. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Has anyone ever had those dreams where you were being chased? I used to get them when I was younger but last night I dream that I was inside Jess's body being chased by the drones from the Matrix. Very odd and made no sense whatsoever. I think this is the first time I've ever dreamt that I was someone else from their point of view.

Anyways I was being chased and it felt quite real, lots of adrenaline pumping. Then either I figured out I was lucid dreaming or whatever, Jess's white knight in shining armour (me) came out to her rescue. The rescue consisted of nothing but more running [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] but eventually we got away.

We then ended back to the sequester house where we made mad monkey love like nobody's business. And then I woke up, dammit [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] Very very lame dream I know [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] but lots of fun while it was happening though. BB is haunting me in my dreams [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 09-17-2007, 06:29 PM

I don't see how ED is to blame for Jen getting burned even if he did do it on purpose. She tried multiple times to steal it. What did she think was going to happen when she grabbed something that was burning?
Old 09-17-2007, 06:53 PM

The way I see it ED should've been the bigger man and let it be. Jen started it by destroying his cigs but BB had already replaced them. He came to the backyard where Jen was sitting (eating) who clearly was having a nervous breakdown and decided to blow smoke in her face. This is not befitting of a 44 year old father who happens to have his daughter in the house on national TV.

Dick knew Jen was going home that week and should've been the bigger man about it. Walking out to provoke her by blowing smoke in her face just makes him a total douchebag. She was already a wreck as she tried to grab him and he purposely burned her with his cigs. How anyone can defend that is beyond me. Had he walked out to anyone of you and blew smoke in your face most people here would attack physically. To do this to a woman who was having a breakdown is flat out slimey.

A part of me believes that as this was taking place Dick knew it was 9PM and it was about to air live on showtime. He did it to cause drama for the audience because he knew they were about to be on air live. Looking back this all happened the first few minutes and BB had to cut the live feeds that day.
Old 09-17-2007, 07:25 PM

didn't watch Sunday/haven't followed BB8 since last thurs

I'd say Danielle wins 7-0 or 6-1

does 2nd prize pay anything?

...on to Survivor China [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 09-17-2007, 07:33 PM

2nd place pays $50k I believe.

Doesn't matter how much of a dbag ED was being, she was trying to grab something that was burning and unsurprisingly she got burned.
Old 09-17-2007, 11:06 PM

Dick was blatantly swinging it back at her though.

He could have walked away, but he visibly burned a woman on camera lol.
Old 09-18-2007, 09:36 AM

"He could have walked away, but he visibly burned a woman on camera lol."

She was washing her hands later and there were no burns.

This has nothing to do with man vs woman. She could have just as easily sat down and stopped grabbing at him. It amazes me that there are so many "a man did this to a woman" type of statements.

Person A ruins your [censored] because they can't cope, Person B rudely retaliates, Person A loses it and starts getting physical. Person B tries to stop Person A with lit cigarette.

They were both idiots, but Jen brought it on herself. Dick didn't do anything that used his strength advantage(if it even exists) over Jen. Either person could have stopped being an idiot and neither would have gotten hurt. Dick being a guy doesn't make Jen's actions any less idiotic, they are both adults. Women aren't weak and incapable beings that need to be coddled by men, they can do just fine on their own.
Old 09-18-2007, 09:48 AM

So you guys going to watch Survivor China?

Jean Robert, baby.

Tonight's BB finale should be somewhat interesting with the America's Player twist, which will definitely overshadow Daniele's boring win.
Old 09-18-2007, 10:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]
So you guys going to watch Survivor China?

[/ QUOTE ]ya bet
Ashley Massaro, BABY!!! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

like to see Big Bobby stick around & stir things up
makes it interesting

on BB8 finale: yawn!