Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 01-29-2007, 04:18 AM

Default Re: Peer to Peer transfer NET who do U trust ?

[ QUOTE ]
just ask how much he is sending you and deposit that amoumt x0.95 on his pokerstars

[/ QUOTE ]

Whenever neteller makes a currency conversion, they charge you a hidden fee (approx 2-2.5%). If your deposit to stars (in the stars deposit options) is in US funds, you will be charged this fee twice by neteller. If you deposit to stars in Canadian funds, you only pay this fee once (Stars does not charge a fee for this conversion).

I'd have made decent $ today if my neteller was in $US, as it was I moved over $10k and broke even.
Old 01-29-2007, 04:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I got my last $600 available on Stars. I'm willing to let it go for $650 on neteller (I'll pay neteller fee). PM ME. Been vouched by loads of people; check this thread + P2P approved thread.

Transfers to UB still available at 5% all fees inc. ($500 min)

[/ QUOTE ]
Question for ya..
I tried to ship someone $500 on UB right after depositing. Software says I can't transfer so I tried to cash out. Cash out was cancelled with no word from UB. Is this standard? Do I have to play quite a bit first?

[/ QUOTE ]

I've done 2 transfers on UB and have had no problem. I've been with them for quite a while though over 2 years. Don't know if I have some sort of VIP status or not.

Lawrence
Old 01-29-2007, 04:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I got my last $600 available on Stars. I'm willing to let it go for $650 on neteller (I'll pay neteller fee). PM ME. Been vouched by loads of people; check this thread + P2P approved thread.

[/ QUOTE ]
Question for ya..
I tried to ship someone $500 on UB right after depositing. Software says I can't transfer so I tried to cash out. Cash out was cancelled with no word from UB. Is this standard? Do I have to play quite a bit first?

[/ QUOTE ]

This is standard at all sites. You should play before you cash out. If you don't you will run into problems.

[/ QUOTE ]

No, he's saying that he tried to do a transfer to another UB player immediately after depositing, not a withdrawal. He should def email UB and inform them of the situation. They should drop that requirement for the time being.
Old 01-29-2007, 04:21 AM

I am vouching for iSTRONG.

No problems with transfers on stars and full tilt.
Old 01-29-2007, 04:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Question for ya..

[/ QUOTE ]

This is standard at all sites. You should play before you cash out. If you don't you will run into problems.

[/ QUOTE ]

No, he's saying that he tried to do a transfer to another UB player immediately after depositing, not a withdrawal. He should def email UB and inform them of the situation. They should drop that requirement for the time being.

[/ QUOTE ]
I played for 20-30 mins at micro NL games and requested a transfer again, and nothing happened. Requested cashout.. we'll see how it goes.
Old 01-29-2007, 04:24 AM

Guys, I can do quite a bit of Full Tilt transfers right now. Nothing on stars, still have 3 ppl to resolve..
Old 01-29-2007, 04:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Question for ya..

[/ QUOTE ]

I've done 2 transfers on UB and have had no problem. I've been with them for quite a while though over 2 years. Don't know if I have some sort of VIP status or not.

Lawrence

[/ QUOTE ]

Clear your PM box Lawrence
Old 01-29-2007, 04:36 AM

Okay, I'm done with Stars until tomorrow.

I can still do Full Tilt, Ultimate Bet, or Absolute Poker transfers. 5% fee inlcudes Neteller fee. No new posters.

For non Poker Stars transfers, I'll take any amount over $100. The $500 minimum was only for Poker Stars.

PM me if interested.
Old 01-29-2007, 04:59 AM

Okay, so after a horrible day, I had some work to do on 2+2..

I cleared TeddyDaKid (except $400 on UB), Lucky Devil and laserboy.

JohnGalt JD and dreq, your money is coming soon. I had trouble depositing on stars early morning today and sent them an e-mail, I waited quite a bit but I'm not getting a response.. it's 4 AM and I can't stay up any longer.

I'll get on ASAP after I get up later today.. I'm guessing 1-2 PM. I'll get online and finish up the rest of the transactions (assuming stars clears), and start new requests.

Thanks for being patient JohnGalt JD and dreq, I'll talk to you later today.. I'll get on 2+2 and AIM right after I get up.
Old 01-29-2007, 05:02 AM

I'm done for the night too everyone.

I'll be back tommorow so if you have any more requests for my assistance. Stars and UB is where I can help out best.

For those of who are waiting for the funds on Stars, it seems to be taking a while. So far I have encountered no problems whatsoever and all transfers that I have sent have been approved.

Right now, sleep awaits as does my job tommorow.

Lawrence
Closed Thread