grind 2/4 - 5/10 SH min bet hold them 20 5.43%
shortstack wherever HIV is 96 26.09%
PPBJ 82 22.28%
BASTARD 67 18.21%
Voters: 368. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-13-2007, 12:14 PM

Default Re: *OFFICIAL* Sexytime Containment Thread

[ QUOTE ]
Anyways i'm going up to see her on Wednesday i got floor seats for Dane Cook show. Should i just straight bring up the orgasm thing again? Take some shots before show whats my best plan of action?

[/ QUOTE ]
You shouldn't have to talk about it again pretty sure she is interested. You need to get her alone.
Old 11-13-2007, 12:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Her mom didn't let her out

[/ QUOTE ] + [ QUOTE ]
She is 22

[/ QUOTE ] does not compute

[/ QUOTE ]

She came down from college for the weekend and it was the first night she came back and she wasn't allowed to go out and "had" to spend time with the family.
Old 11-13-2007, 12:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]

If you're already like him despite his lack of confidence (btw this is the equivalent of a guy liking an ugly girl so it kinda confuses me [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] ) than why not just make the first move yourself? (Unless you are really anxious yourself as well... help the poor guy out. I am confident you will be doing him a favor).

[/ QUOTE ]

Does being diagnosed with massive anxiety up to the point of developing panic disorder count? Yeah, I'd say I'm generally a pretty anxious person. I'm doing my best!
Old 11-13-2007, 12:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

If you're already like him despite his lack of confidence (btw this is the equivalent of a guy liking an ugly girl so it kinda confuses me [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] ) than why not just make the first move yourself? (Unless you are really anxious yourself as well... help the poor guy out. I am confident you will be doing him a favor).

[/ QUOTE ]

Does being diagnosed with massive anxiety up to the point of developing panic disorder count? Yeah, I'd say I'm generally a pretty anxious person. I'm doing my best!

[/ QUOTE ]
Well u need to drink a little and make a move. This works two ways. One you will be more relaxed. Two if he responds poorly, which I doubt he will, you can blame it on the alcohol. Getting a few drinks in him wouldn't be the worst idea either. I'm not saying get drunk necessarily but me thinks a little alcohol will go a long way.
Old 11-13-2007, 12:23 PM

Have you been touchy with him? Find ways to create contact, touch his knee, touch his arm. It's more overt to guys with no game than inviting him places, but it doesn't require some reject or accept confrontation like kissing.
Old 11-13-2007, 12:27 PM

Yeah, I tried to be leany on him during Q&A - was looking for a good opportunity to employ drunksleepyleanon during cast party but it never arose. Dammit.

The problem with getting him drunk is he gets depressed when he's drunk. Although last time I managed to sort of cheer him up while he was drunk so we'll see. I'm hoping he'll realize that I rule because how many girls can you share cigars and whiskey with and realize he wants to be with me forever and ever and have lots of babies with gorgeous eyes (he has long eyelashes and really pretty aqua eyes so if we bred we'd have kids with the bestest eyes ever).
Old 11-13-2007, 12:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Yeah, I tried to be leany on him during Q&A - was looking for a good opportunity to employ drunksleepyleanon during cast party but it never arose. Dammit.

The problem with getting him drunk is he gets depressed when he's drunk. Although last time I managed to sort of cheer him up while he was drunk so we'll see. I'm hoping he'll realize that I rule because how many girls can you share cigars and whiskey with and realize he wants to be with me forever and ever and have lots of babies with gorgeous eyes (he has long eyelashes and really pretty aqua eyes so if we bred we'd have kids with the bestest eyes ever).

[/ QUOTE ]

You and Goofy Baller were truly made for each other! [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

I honestly don't know what more you could do. If watching movies on your bed was not clear enough for him, I fail to see what could do the trick.

Except answering the door naked when he comes over imo.
Old 11-13-2007, 01:16 PM

Location: this forum again I will ban you. If you send me an email or private message, I will ban you.

[ QUOTE ]

Well u need to drink a little

[/ QUOTE ]

hahahaha yeah thats the advice she needs.

I THINK IF RJ SMOKED MORE WEED HE WOULD HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH THE CHICKS.
Old 11-13-2007, 01:39 PM

These threads are much more fun when you dont read them for a week or so. Like watching a week of soap operas at once. we need more good Match.com stories though. Get on it GA

The whole DBZ/Gheyman plot line of this soap has been a real let down. I was hoping this plot line would go "soft core. I think the East Coasters need to make a road trip and help DBZ out becuase Gheyman deserves at least a clap-slap to the back of the head, but probably closer to a kick in the nuts bins.

More soap opera please
Old 11-13-2007, 02:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

sounds like the answer here is to get him drunk in a social setting so he can't be depressed, then get him alone?

come up with a better way than a friend of mine turned gf (turned ex ldo) - she started crying and i tried to console her. do NOT do this.