Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Legislation
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 06-04-2007, 12:23 PM

Default Re: Neteller 3/26 FAQs Update

[ QUOTE ]
I had a pending EFT to my bank when the whole fiasco took over. Now instead of pending it says declined but my balance reads 0. Any thing to worry about?

[/ QUOTE ]

I've heard a couple people having the same problem. They should have a record of your debits and credits so I wouldn't let that 0.00 bother you anymore then the rest of this whole debacle. Nothings changed.
Old 06-04-2007, 12:25 PM

My funds are now back (I had an EFT I initiated around 1/22 or so).

When I click on the 'Withdraw' tab, I get an error message stating that I am unable to withdraw at this time.
Old 06-04-2007, 12:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I had a pending EFT to my bank when the whole fiasco took over. Now instead of pending it says declined but my balance reads 0. Any thing to worry about?

[/ QUOTE ]
Unfortunately, it seems possible that your EFT was part of the funds seized/frozen by legal action. I'm guessing that means your funds could remain in limbo even after The Plan is implemented. Neteller can't return the frozen funds until they are released, and the time frame for that is anybody's guess. You will probably get it back, though.
Old 06-04-2007, 12:31 PM

I just signed into my account with no problems and my previously "Pending" withdrawal from January 18 has had its status changed to "Declined" and the entire balance has been returned to my account.

Not sure I want to try an EFT withdrawal to my bank for fear of what may happen.

I went ahead and clicked on the withdrawal tab to see what would happen and received the following message: Withdrawal options are currently suspended for US members.
Old 06-04-2007, 12:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Another question is if I receive check, am I going to have problems cashing it with recent banks giving problems with "gambling related" sites?

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 06-04-2007, 12:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I just signed into my account with no problems and my previously "Pending" withdrawal from January 18 has had its status changed to "Declined" and the entire balance has been returned to my account.

Not sure I want to try an EFT withdrawal to my bank for fear of what may happen.

[/ QUOTE ]

Could be a big conspiracy by our GOV to try and seize more funds, huh?

Then again they would have made it like a one week window to enter your withdrawal instead of 6 months.
Old 06-04-2007, 12:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Another question is if I receive check, am I going to have problems cashing it with recent banks giving problems with "gambling related" sites?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Even if your bank won't accept it, somebody somewhere will cash the check for you.
Old 06-04-2007, 12:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Even if your bank won't accept it, somebody somewhere will cash the check for you.

[/ QUOTE ]

110k worth?
Old 06-04-2007, 12:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

110k worth?

[/ QUOTE ]
I'd bet my roll vs. your roll on it. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 06-04-2007, 02:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]

I went ahead and clicked on the withdrawal tab to see what would happen and received the following message: Withdrawal options are currently suspended for US members.

[/ QUOTE ]

ME TOO WTFFFF

give me my money back neteller pleaaaaaaaaaase
Closed Thread