Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Full Ring
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 11-07-2007, 03:11 PM

Default Re: This is how you burninate a level:

lol at your graph today prod

oooh i cant wait to get trashed tonight db i will think of you when i am spitting game at some unwitting chickenhead
Old 11-07-2007, 03:12 PM

Not breakeven, you're -$1/hand over the last 100 hands. GJ.
Old 11-07-2007, 03:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
lol at your graph today prod

oooh i cant wait to get trashed tonight db i will think of you when i am spitting game at some unwitting chickenhead

[/ QUOTE ]

that's not today's graph come on mang you know I only roll with +2k or -2k days, period. There is no in between with me.
Old 11-07-2007, 03:26 PM

canada has some dank buds but I truly believe california produces the dankest of the dank, rivaling even amsterdam.

People just get insanely into it. Back when I should have been in a ripping up partypoker phase I was in a search for the holy nug/420smokeweedallday420 phase instead
For 420 one year some friends and I smoked an ounce blunt of club weed, haven't quite been the same since

regardless, its doesn't matter what location happens to produce the best b/c hydro has gotten so good the best weed is indoor and can be grown anywhere anyway.
Old 11-07-2007, 03:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
so I just quit smoking cold turkey from 1.5pack/day and I chained smoked while playing, so now I am afraid of playing poker right now! anybody with similar experience know know how long before I can safely and without a threat of monkey tilting my BR away I can approach a poker table?

[/ QUOTE ]

on a slightly related note: so me and one of my closest boys at school here had a weed set-up where i would finance like a little over half of it (to buy in huge quantities) and he would distribute, hold onto it, and basically incur all risks. i would get to smoke as much as i wanted for free whenever, and would also get some money on top. well, he came EXTREMELY close to getting busted about two weeks ago, and sold off everything and stopped. this meant my free weed stopped, and i think it has negatively affected my poker game recently [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] its so hard for me to pay for it after smoking for free for like a year and a half

[/ QUOTE ]

Thx for telling us and great idea posting this on an internet forum. If he almost got busted chances are he is being watched. I know some people that busted because they posted a party they were having on myspace that had weed references and the cops showed up at the party and busted them. Damn thing is they gave em the time and even directions on how to get the house so the cops could come bust them. I understand you might not be going that far but there are lots of ways to get tracked down on the inter net and you basically just admitted to a fellony.

[/ QUOTE ]

meh, no names here (including mine) no mention of how or why he almost got busted, no location except some people know what college i go to, and that im in the small, crime-free area of philadelphia, hes not holding anything anymore, and has cut his ties, so he has no evidence of anything illegal on him right now. the difference in your example is that hes done, while in your example they were planning something. im not worried. as of right now im positive i cant be traced to my friend, and i doubt i can be traced the this 2p2 name. it would be one helluva thing if they could trace my friend to this, considering they cant solve half the murders in the city. im not worried
Old 11-07-2007, 03:31 PM

rofl mike what's your title from?

happy bday nation
Old 11-07-2007, 03:39 PM

hbday nation
Old 11-07-2007, 03:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
rofl mike what's your title from?

happy bday nation

[/ QUOTE ]

I helped Mike Haven track down a scammer's username on stars.
Old 11-07-2007, 03:44 PM

Default Re: ***Official November Chat Thread: The Golden Duck***

Ugh.

I'm running bad going on 3 months now.

No fun.
Old 11-07-2007, 03:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
lucky number slevin is a great movie

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT. One of my favorites.
Closed Thread