Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-29-2007, 01:49 AM

Default Re: Chris Benoit and Wife found dead

[ QUOTE ]
Where are his other two children? Is there any news on them?

[/ QUOTE ]

say what?
Old 06-29-2007, 01:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

say what?

[/ QUOTE ]

Benoit has two other children from a previous relationship. They don't live with him, so they're really not a part of this story, except that its a shame they have to know that its about 99.9999% certain their father snapped and killed his wife and their half brother.
Old 06-29-2007, 01:56 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

say what?

[/ QUOTE ]

Benoit has two other children from a previous relationship. They don't live with him, so they're really not a part of this story, except that its a shame they have to know that its about 99.9999% certain their father snapped and killed his wife and their half brother.

[/ QUOTE ]

I heard or read a report that his other kids were in Canada (home?) at the time.

The Wikipedia entry is getting regularly mentioned by Greta Van Susteren on her FoxNews show.
Old 06-29-2007, 01:59 AM

This must be so heartbreaking for them. I couldn't even imagine what they must be going through.
Old 06-29-2007, 02:09 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i hate to speculate

but the sherrifs office said that the wwe called and said some wrestlers received some disturbing text messages ,... the messages posted just had their address ... so you think they are covering something up?

[/ QUOTE ]

the posted text messages were very disturbing. I mean, who in their right mind text messages in full sentences?

[/ QUOTE ]

I think those messages are disturbing enough. Imagine being Chavo for example and receiving a text out-of-the-blue basically saying come to my house, the door's open and the dogs are locked up. You'd have a pretty sick feeling about what you might find.
I think if there were other messages it'd probably be mentioned but they don't necessarily have to be released, much like some of the Virginia Tech whackjob's messages (though a few of them were likely offensive).

Btw, I generally write my texts in mostly full sentences. After years of the internet, I still become agitated by people's constant use of abbreviations, it just looks messy and illiterate. I guess Chris felt the same way.
Old 06-29-2007, 02:09 AM

Old 06-29-2007, 02:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i hate to speculate

but the sherrifs office said that the wwe called and said some wrestlers received some disturbing text messages ,... the messages posted just had their address ... so you think they are covering something up?

[/ QUOTE ]

the posted text messages were very disturbing. I mean, who in their right mind text messages in full sentences?

[/ QUOTE ]

I think those messages are disturbing enough. Imagine being Chavo for example and receiving a text out-of-the-blue basically saying come to my house, the door's open and the dogs are locked up. You'd have a pretty sick feeling about what you might find.
I think if there were other messages it'd probably be mentioned but they don't necessarily have to be released, much like some of the Virginia Tech whackjob's messages (though a few of them were likely offensive).

Btw, I generally write my texts in mostly full sentences. After years of the internet, I still become agitated by people's constant use of abbreviations, it just looks messy and illiterate. I guess Chris felt the same way.

[/ QUOTE ]

World Wrestling Entertainment officials alerted cops after Benoit, 40, texted "curious" messages to pals over the weekend.

Sources told The News he was sending the wrestlers biblical passages and sections of his will.

The WWE posted text messages that Benoit allegedly sent on its Web site. One, sent four times, gave his address, and the other, sent once, said where to find his dogs.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crim...al_boosts.html
Old 06-29-2007, 07:37 AM

Check out the front page to the Toronto Sun cover today.
It's going to get sooo bad for the WWE when the toxicology results come up in a few weeks.

Old 06-29-2007, 07:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Yeah, that would be me. I also AIM with proper grammar and punctuation.
Old 06-29-2007, 11:22 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

omg dats funny