Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Sporting Events
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: What is Hero's action?
Lead out and bet $4? 7 38.89%
Check/call villain's Cbet? 7 38.89%
Check/raise? Please reply with how much and why. 3 16.67%
Open fold? 1 5.56%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-30-2007, 05:41 PM

Location: this forum again I will ban you. If you send me an email or private message, I will ban you.
Default Re: The Bobbo\'s Predictions

i thought stackhouse took over at the end of last night's game but no one else played well to support him. But damn, he was on fire and pretty scary. Dirk on the other hand decided to wait until you guys were out of the game to start making 3's.
Old 04-30-2007, 05:41 PM

RJ,

I think you should challenge Sephus to a Sporting Events Survivor! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 04-30-2007, 05:42 PM

Dallas fans, baron is calling you out..

Old 04-30-2007, 05:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I just find it funny that all these fans come out of the woodwork and talk trash after their team starts winning a little bit. Thats why I can respect Cubs fans, bc even when their team sucks, they still stick with them.

[/ QUOTE ]

i know. when the warriors werent in the playoffs for the past 14 years we should have been here talking about the warriors playoff chances. you certainly were right about not having a point.

[/ QUOTE ]

Alot of the people probably aren't GS fans..they just think its funny how Dallas choked against the Heat but blamed it on refs n everything else...yet they seem to be doing it all over again against a far far inferior team.

Maybe they'll pull a Heat and snap into killer mode and take this series and run all the way to the Finals(gonna be tough with out a Dwade/Kobe to ride all the way). But based off the way they finished last year..I'd bet my money on the Warriors.
Old 04-30-2007, 05:44 PM

Location: this forum again I will ban you. If you send me an email or private message, I will ban you.

[ QUOTE ]
RJ,

I think you should challenge Sephus to a Sporting Events Survivor! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

sorry, there isnt the allure of some silly game that pretty much eliminates me by default to lure me in.
Old 04-30-2007, 05:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I just find it funny that all these fans come out of the woodwork and talk trash after their team starts winning a little bit. Thats why I can respect Cubs fans, bc even when their team sucks, they still stick with them.

[/ QUOTE ]

i know. when the warriors werent in the playoffs for the past 14 years we should have been here talking about the warriors playoff chances. you certainly were right about not having a point.

[/ QUOTE ]

Alot of the people probably aren't GS fans..they just think its funny how Dallas choked against the Heat but blamed it on refs n everything else...yet they seem to be doing it all over again against a far far inferior team.

Maybe they'll pull a Heat and snap into killer mode and take this series and run all the way to the Finals(gonna be tough with out a Dwade/Kobe to ride all the way). But based off the way they finished last year..I'd bet my money on the Warriors.

[/ QUOTE ]

he did say "talked about THEIR team" and "thats why i admire cubs fans". We have had one of the loudest, most supportive crowds for the last 3 or 4 years, but everyone around the country seems to have decided that we have no support since our games are never nationally televised. Comparing cubs fans and warriors fans is hilarious.
Old 04-30-2007, 05:47 PM

Bobbo,

Baron is like 50,000 times more awesome/pimp from the 70s looking with his current setup of the beard that trails off to a shaved head. See if you can find one of those.
Old 04-30-2007, 05:50 PM

PITTM,

[ QUOTE ]
i called you a dirk worshiper because you had done so in the past and are still showing golden state no respect, which i think is kind of insane.

[/ QUOTE ]

You just continue to show your inability to read.

In response to "NEVER SHOWING GOLDEN STATE RESPECT":

These are previous posts of mine from this thread-

[ QUOTE ]
Another thing, I think it is real funny how one way the commenting is from night to night (though I know game 2 was TNT). But game 2 was all about how Dallas is the championship team and they have won 67 games and they play like they have the heart of a champion and they know how to get it done and it is basically 2 hours of blowing them b/c they are winning. Then last night it is 2 hours of blowing the Warriors b/c they dominated the game, all you hear is about how Dallas hasn't played a meaningful game in months and it shows and how they don't look like they even want to be there or like they even want to win...ZOMG give GS some credit Christ these announcers are retarded! Dallas looks terrible b/c GS shoots 60% at the half and no team is going to get in a groove when this happens, GS is the reason Dallas looked like crap--give credit where credit is due--these games are hard to watch b/c of bad officiating and painful announcing.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
GS's ability to make shots took Dallas out of their game plan, once out of their game plan they were rattled and looked like they were out of their league. Shots were hesitant, they were double pumping when going to the rim instead of going hard like in game 2 thus allowing tons of block shots and forcing Dallas to look for outlet passes when already in the air etc. They were scared w/ the ball, you could see the passes were hesitant and had no snap to them causing so many turnovers. All this is a COMBINATION of GS's great game and Dallas' [censored] game...I just get tired of commentators only dogging the team playing bad, it short changes how well GS played. Yea, GS homers I am giving mad props right now--don't let it go to your head though. So don't think by me posting that GS played well is in any way saying they beat a well playing Dallas team, of course not or else the game wouldn't have been a blowout--but the eyes don't deceive and GS played well for 4 quarters and when you can't miss out of the gates it can do a number on a team. I understand championship teams don't let this affect you--if Dallas doesn't figure it out they aren't going to be a championship team.

[/ QUOTE ]

And then in response to my posts I was told that it wasn't anything GS did that it was just that Dallas sucks being the reason for the wins...why didn't this stick out and not my post giving respect? Oh the whole reading thing, forgot.

And just a few post earlier I said this about Dirk:

[ QUOTE ]
You should also know that I am maybe a Dallas homer but I am not a Dirk homer and there are guys on the Dallas team I like a lot more but the Dirk hate really makes me laugh--I guess everyone always just HAS to find someone to point their finger at.

[/ QUOTE ]

If anything you have been waaaaay more bias and much more of a homer than I have, you post as if you have hatred toward Dallas and I don't but then again most of your posts are pretty bad so I expected this. At least by-tor is normal (what?)

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

he did say "talked about THEIR team" and "thats why i admire cubs fans". We have had one of the loudest, most supportive crowds for the last 3 or 4 years, but everyone around the country seems to have decided that we have no support since our games are never nationally televised. Comparing cubs fans and warriors fans is hilarious.

[/ QUOTE ]

want to second this, i went to 3 games after the midseason trade and 2 before, and even the 2 (where we lost both to the bucks and heat) the crowd was sold out vs the heat and only upper balcony was open vs the bucks. (in fact, GKA was with me for the bucks game, BOGUT WAS UNSTOPPABLE) the games were fun too because of the amount of hate gsw fans had for dunleavy and murphy, everytime they touched the ball we booed.

one other thing, this is from being in oracle arena, madison square garden, and the fleet center, but goldenstate fans are more knowledgable about their team then knicks fans. celtics fans know their stuff, tho.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
All you GSW fanboys realize that even if they beat DAL, you wont go past the second round right?

[/ QUOTE ]

actually, i think they can win that series, too.

[/ QUOTE ]

no dude, once you beat a 1 seed it is IMPOSSIBLE to beat a 4 or a 5 seed.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is just great. Seeds have nothing to do with anything. Keep shooting ill advised 3s and getting killed on the glass while playing no D. Buy into the hype people, GSW are your 2007 nba champions.

I am biased and I do think HOU will beat the Jazz, but obv this is no guarantee bc the Jazz can easily take the series, hell theyre probably the favorites right now. I think either one of these teams will beat your warriors. Every one of the warriors' big shots have fell at crucial moments in the games thus far. Utah/Houston are gonna run their half court game and beat your team. Not to mention the high theyre gonna come off of if they beat DAL. Thats like winning the championship for that team. [img]/images/graemlins/ooo.gif[/img]