Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 09-21-2007, 12:14 PM

Default Re: Absolute Cheating

[ QUOTE ]
I submit mntbkr15 is one of them too becuase he of the quick way he tried to shift blame to iron81. I also know he frequents AP and will be filing a claim with AP for all $$ ever lost to him. This conspiracy is bigger than we thought O.O

[/ QUOTE ]

DAmn damn DAMN...I thought I was smarter than this!
Old 09-21-2007, 12:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
LOL WTF wolf you must have too much time on your hands and i am argueing against the others so wouldnt i just be contridicting your theory?

[/ QUOTE ]

Obvious not. Lots have proposed that these players couldnt be cheating because they would be smarter than cheating in such a dumb way to get caught. You've obviously smarteden up enough now that you use a second 2+2 account to argue with yourself to avoid detection! You almost got away with it to you dirty bastard. We're onto you DD, aka Trogdor
Old 09-21-2007, 12:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
LOL WTF wolf you must have too much time on your hands and i am argueing against the others so wouldnt i just be contridicting your theory?

[/ QUOTE ]

Obvious not. Lots have proposed that these players couldnt be cheating because they would be smarter than cheating in such a dumb way to get caught. You've obviously smarteden up enough now that you use a second 2+2 account to argue with yourself to avoid detection! You almost got away with it to you dirty bastard. We're onto you DD, aka Trogdor

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh Noes!
Old 09-21-2007, 12:21 PM

OMG guys are you serious? We shouldn't focus on unraveling the conspiracy, but rather getting the message out that AP has cheating on their site and that they refuse to do anything about it.
Old 09-21-2007, 12:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
We shouldn't focus on unraveling the conspiracy,

[/ QUOTE ]

one of them too?
Old 09-21-2007, 12:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
OMG guys are you serious? We shouldn't focus on unraveling the conspiracy, but rather getting the message out that AP has cheating on their site and that they refuse to do anything about it.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's a coded message!
Old 09-21-2007, 12:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
We shouldn't focus on unraveling the conspiracy,

[/ QUOTE ]

one of them too?

[/ QUOTE ]

most certainly
Old 09-21-2007, 12:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
It's a coded message!

[/ QUOTE ]

brilliant! Thats why this thread was moved to BBV. Saner people move have never picked up that subtle hidden code
Old 09-21-2007, 12:41 PM

Well, I couldn't stand just reading and following along so I decided to go ahead and join. A bit of background on me since I am brand new and subject to scrutiny:

I am a respected longstanding member over at ITH, feel free to check up on me.
We need to make sure that we keep the focus around the original intent: Exposing that there is a major cheating scandal going on. I have always backed the pokersites when someone told me the old "rigged" comments, but the STATISTICAL (Pokertracker data)evidence shown from MULTIPLE long term reputable players tells me otherwise this time. Is it 100% positive? No, because nobody could ever prove 100% at this point, but in a jury trial, there is more than enough evidence to prove beyond a REASONABLE doubt. The multiple canned emails from Absolute's support is expected. They are low level support. What is very troubling though is that there has obvioulsy been discussions amongst them and they not only deny that there was an unfair advantage, but deny that even the chipdumping has not occured by their statements that "Nothing unethical has occured". To take this further, they say that the players just got incredibly lucky, but yet they suspend their accounts? If they are incredibly lucky then why suspsend their accounts? I sure hope that pokerstars doesn't suspend my account if/when I go on a good run.

We also have to remember something else, they are a business. A business surrounded by a core value of making money. The are caught between a rock and a hard place right now and can't admit their security has been hacked or admit their are "superuser" accounts because of the damage to their site. However, the longer this goes on with no reply is doing the exact same thing. All we can hope for is that we keep this in the public eye for a long time.

As far as whether to keep your money there or not? Well, that is up for each individual person to decide. I for one play very low stakes and do not believe that I have been cheated out of one penny there nor do I think my funds are at risk at the levels I play, however, I have withdrawn my funds for the sheer purpose of not wanting to deal with a site that hasn't done enough IMO to keep their customer base up to date.

On a side note regarding Fell, he is a long standing member of ITH as well and no way is he involved with others.

wow, what a first post.
Old 09-21-2007, 12:59 PM

OK, I'll take this thread seriously for a second and ask a serious question. Please don't flame, this is a genuine question.

If, prior to his massive winning sessions (to avoid the possibility he was chip dumping), over hundreds of hands, DOUBLEDRAG played the same style of poker, 80/60ish, with the same kind of overaggro river aggression, but lost $ overall...would you still suspect him of cheating?

If the answer is yes, what would then be the basis of that suspicion?

Again, please no flames. This is a fair question, is it not?
Closed Thread