Attention grabbing jewerly 9 6.04%
Your person is themed (Emo,Gangsta,Punk,Goth) 5 3.36%
None of the above 87 58.39%
Voters: 149. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-11-2007, 08:13 PM

Default Re: ***SSNL LIFE THREAD NOV***

[ QUOTE ]
To whoever said they'd help me learn how to cook, [censored] off, I can cook just fine.

[/ QUOTE ]

you put sprinkles and race cars on a cake you baked for yourself? was it a piece of cake to bake that pretty cake?
Old 11-11-2007, 08:15 PM

fk ya.

It was supposed to be for another event, but it got cancelled so I couldn't waste the sprinkles/Cars candy.
Old 11-11-2007, 08:26 PM

Check this out, really cool explanation of higher dimensions

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=...h&plindex=1
Old 11-11-2007, 08:29 PM

My friend had a bday party at his house on saturday. It was "pimps-n-hoes" theme, so ofc I go as a balla. I was wearing a white tshirt, throwover Carmelo Anthony jersey, some bling, a brand new pair of raybans and my nike airforce ones. I even had a blue flag hanging out the left side to gangsta it up a bit. I got a few looks cause of that but only because nobody knows the reference here in iceland.

The party was cool, my friend knows some hot girls that all loved the idea of showing up in their skimpiest outfits. Hoepfully I'll get some pics. One girl even brought a whip [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

I got pretty hammered, but before completely losing my wits I managed to attract the attention of a pretty, blond young thing wearing a skimpy schoolgirls uniform with cleavage all over the place. She walked up and introduced herself and we chatted a bit on the sofa. She works at a supermarket and I joked that I'd have to do some shopping later in the week so that I'd run into her but the problem is that I hate to cook, so she replies "you should just invite someone over to cook for you" [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

To bad I didn't have enough sense to ask her for her number. As a testament to how drunk I was, when I finally got home I couldn't get the door open cause the key wouldn't fit. After trying for a good 2-3 minutes I finally realized I was trying to open the neighbors door :P

So what's my play? Should I go over to the supermarket and "accidentally" run into her, or should I just get my friend to ask her if I can have her number?
Old 11-11-2007, 09:21 PM

The supermarket may be kind of an awkward situation for flirting, since she's working and all that, but I guess it could work for just getting her number. I always feel kind of intruding when I send sms to people that haven't given me their number themselves, but that's probably just because I'm a phone nit. Getting the number from your friend is obv the easy way out, so if you feel comfortable doing that I guess that's the way to go. Accidentally running into her might also seem like you're trying a bit hard - depends on the girl how she likes that. The cooking joke could make a good opener, though, either way. Just choose the approach you do best.
Old 11-11-2007, 09:24 PM

Go to the supermarket, ask her what she wants go cook you. buy it. easy.
Old 11-11-2007, 09:34 PM

I guess I'm just not a PUA but I pretty much never try to talk with anyone at supermarket type locations. Seems like girls just think people who hit on them when they're trying to buy groceries are creepy. Or maybe I am creepy, I dunno

has anyone else noticed a steady decline in their social skills after getting into poker? it's weird
Old 11-11-2007, 09:38 PM

Actually I've been on a roll with my flirting/speaking/charming skills lately, and I've been playing more hands recently than ever.

I actually just ran into a girl from my school that i haven't seen in a few years at a party last night. She's 3 years older than me but probably one the most gorgeous girls ever, despite her ebing much more mature and poised than I I managed to do really well and ended up getting the digits! Score!!111!1!
Old 11-11-2007, 09:38 PM

YEAH WELL IM GONNA CLOWN ON U AT HALO
Old 11-11-2007, 09:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
has anyone else noticed a steady decline in their social skills after getting into poker? it's weird

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, but thats only because you don't come into contact with new people anywhere near as often. You get a bit rusty, but it comes back quickly with a bit of practise I've found.
Closed Thread