Johnny Cash-Gods gonna Get You Down 30 5.46%
Oasis- Champagne Supernova 65 11.84%
Oasis-Wonderwall 72 13.11%
Tracy Chapman -Fast Car 37 6.74%
Tracy Chapman -Give Me One Reason 15 2.73%
Voters: 549. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-04-2007, 04:34 PM

Default Re: ***uNL Microbrew Thread*** NOV 2007 (ot)

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
oh and need i mention my table selection skills are horrible.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah ... 25NL is murder if you don't table select well.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol i believe you are being sarcastic but there really is a ton of 17/14/inf 8 tabling nits everywhere. Definitely more of them then fish. I guess FTP having RB and datamining brings them out. I can beat these guys just won't be for a killing like some other types. It is a rare day to find someone who is playing really loose on FTP.

The last 3k hands I am doing quite a bit better as I have learned to stop and think. Kinda lost that a little bit today along with three buyins of which about 1.5 was retardation. Funny thing is when I play early in the day I don't do well and when I play later at night I do fine. Also when my mom gives me a painkiller I tend to really think through all my actions which is weird. You would think it would be the opposite. Hard to tilt then too. Kind of like "i just lost two buyins hahahahaha" as opposed to "zomg i just lost two buyins, AARRRGGGHHHH"
Old 11-04-2007, 04:35 PM

haha im going to the university of madrid next semester and its a joke. no one goes to class, all you have to do is pass a final at the end of the year. so you study your ass off for two weeks, pass the final, and get high for a semester
Old 11-04-2007, 04:35 PM

monkover: hast du AIM oder ICQ ?
Old 11-04-2007, 04:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

lol i believe you are being sarcastic but there really is a ton of 17/14/inf 8 tabling nits everywhere. Definitely more of them then fish. I guess FTP having RB and datamining brings them out. I can beat these guys just won't be for a killing like some other types. It is a rare day to find someone who is playing really loose on FTP.

The last 3k hands I am doing quite a bit better as I have learned to stop and think. Kinda lost that a little bit today along with three buyins of which about 1.5 was retardation. Funny thing is when I play early in the day I don't do well and when I play later at night I do fine. Also when my mom gives me a painkiller I tend to really think through all my actions which is weird. You would think it would be the opposite. Hard to tilt then too. Kind of like "i just lost two buyins hahahahaha" as opposed to "zomg i just lost two buyins, AARRRGGGHHHH"

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe you should try site selection instead of table selection.
Old 11-04-2007, 04:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
monkover: hast du AIM oder ICQ ?

[/ QUOTE ]

both monkover is aim

in fact any1 who wants to hit me up to talk poker is welcome to...
just no whining about bad beat [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-04-2007, 04:41 PM

I´m leaving now though still gotta write an essay for my english lesson tomorrow...
Old 11-04-2007, 04:42 PM

Okay this is getting absoluty ridiculous!

Old 11-04-2007, 04:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If I had any money on FTP, I'd do a 25NL vid ... alas I only play the elusive euro sites [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-04-2007, 04:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe you should try site selection instead of table selection.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have been thinking the same. After I hit around 25k-30k hands I will probably decide on that. 15k hands of which 11.5k were played poorly is not a good judge of the site or player base but more a judge of my shortcomings.
Old 11-04-2007, 04:59 PM

is anyone else having some sick lag on FTP right now?
Closed Thread