Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-11-2006, 02:07 PM

Default Re: Full Tilt Crashing bug

Also having problems on Full tilt with the bet pot buttons. It worked perfectly with my gamepad for a long time until the recent update. Now everthing still works but the bet pot buttons are way off on the amounts. I have them set up for %100 pot, %80 pot, and like half pot. but if I press any of them since the update it makes it almost my entire stack. Anyone else having this problem? Was really helping my wrist and I was loving it when all was working so I'm really hoping this is fixable.
Old 12-12-2006, 04:46 AM

try using table navigator with the betpot script dave wrote. im using it for stars and it is awesome. i am assuming that it should work for full tilt.
Old 12-14-2006, 10:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Also having problems on Full tilt with the bet pot buttons. It worked perfectly with my gamepad for a long time until the recent update. Now everthing still works but the bet pot buttons are way off on the amounts. I have them set up for %100 pot, %80 pot, and like half pot. but if I press any of them since the update it makes it almost my entire stack. Anyone else having this problem? Was really helping my wrist and I was loving it when all was working so I'm really hoping this is fixable.

[/ QUOTE ]Same here. Someone fix it! =[

Also the advance action buttons do not work.
Old 12-17-2006, 04:04 AM

Default Pot Size Bets

A few questions:

1) The "pot size bet" function, I have it bound to numpad, seems to freeze the system on Party Poker. Not like a complete crash freezeout, the system still operates and displays no errors, but becomes soooooo slow.. like a 286 with 512kb ram on win95 slow. The header highlight on the tables dissappears too. And obviously the function itslef doesnt work. It LOOKS like a CPU overload, about 99% is consumed by AutoHotKey process.

2) Is it possible to increase the increments in the slider function to a BB instead of a default SB?

3) Sometimes the "check/call" function does not work when I am the first to act on flop.
Old 12-20-2006, 04:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I am having this exact same problem. It's why I searched for this thread.

It is betting the percentage of your stack, not the percentage of the pot.

Has there been any word on a fix yet?
Old 12-20-2006, 08:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]Same here. Someone fix it! =[

Also the advance action buttons do not work.

[/ QUOTE ]

There is a script in this thread that will at least do the pet bot functions.

TN still works for the preflop bet amounts and defining the tables, then use the other script for the post flop bet percentages.
Old 12-27-2006, 12:46 PM

The bet pot buttons don't work for me either, each one just selects the whole stack as the bet amount.
Old 01-10-2007, 08:01 AM

I noticed that Roland has returned to this forum. Is it possible to hope for a small update on Tablenavigator, the best pokertool ever to be made? I understand if it would take too much time, but i had to ask.
Old 01-10-2007, 08:45 PM

I hope he updates/ starts selling it. I'd definitely pay $ for TN...best software ever
Old 01-11-2007, 07:15 PM

Can anyone let me know how to make the active table move to a quadrant of the screen. I used to have this working on an old computer, but am unable for some reason to do so now.

Kind of like what MTH does with party.

Cheers