Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Sporting Events
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: What is Hero's action?
Lead out and bet $4? 7 38.89%
Check/call villain's Cbet? 7 38.89%
Check/raise? Please reply with how much and why. 3 16.67%
Open fold? 1 5.56%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-30-2007, 05:23 PM

Default Re: The Bobbo\'s Predictions

[ QUOTE ]
All you GSW fanboys realize that even if they beat DAL, you wont go past the second round right?

[/ QUOTE ]

Your point is? Let's see how far Houston can get when they can't even score 70 points in Utah. I thought Houston was much better, then I watched their last 2 games.
Old 04-30-2007, 05:26 PM

Location: this forum again I will ban you. If you send me an email or private message, I will ban you.

[ QUOTE ]
All you GSW fanboys realize that even if they beat DAL, you wont go past the second round right?

[/ QUOTE ]

so we can beat dallas but there is no way we beat utah or houston? got it. thanks for dropping that totally sensible logic on all of us.

also its funny that we're called fanboys. the rest of the nation is just of just a bunch of ignorant idiots when it comes to the warriors. listening to non warriors fans talk about them is just hilarious. i dont know how many times the announcers have called us "helter skelter" or "a small team that wins with quickness".

seriously what is it gonna take before we get ANY respect? do we need to be more like the spurs and flop every possession and cry to the referees because we only got 96% of calls for that one game? We get absolutely raped by poor officiating and the game 2 blowup had a lot to do with that. But its funny because all these games we have gotten so owned by the refs, dallas whines about the officiating only being HUGELY in their favor and we kick their ass and then everyone talks about how theyre lucky. its really quite interesting.
Old 04-30-2007, 05:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
PITTM,

Good to see you have thoughts of your own.

[/ QUOTE ]

can you go back to worshiping dirk or whatever? have a good offseason...

[/ QUOTE ]
I found last year's thread for round one but couldn't find the perfect example. Suffice it to say, there were a ton of people who had written off Phoenix after the Lakers were up 3-1, the Nash hate was in full swing, and they were discussing the upcoming Clippers-Lakers series. That was exactly one year ago today. Alls I'm saying is, you guys should probably beware the premature celebration...
Old 04-30-2007, 05:29 PM

pittm,

The GSW have not been in the playoffs in what...15 or so years? Your franchise does not deserve respect right now. I love what they are doing to the Mavs...but come on be realistic here.
Old 04-30-2007, 05:30 PM

Location: this forum again I will ban you. If you send me an email or private message, I will ban you.

[ QUOTE ]
PITTM,

Lol, your reading comprehension sucked earlier in this thread and continues...Dirk worshipping lol, have you even read what I said about my thoughts on him or was it kind of like your post earlier when you thought Ralph Wiggum was posting the %'s he thought Dallas had to win each game?

[/ QUOTE ]

sorry, i will never say we should use sensible numbers to make a point ever again. i got what he was doing, but he was pretty much just making up numbers so that people who still thought dallas was going to win, would realize that it wasnt looking good. however, if we had used accurate numbers we would have been laughing at dallas, which is more suitable imo. i called you a dirk worshiper because you had done so in the past and are still showing golden state no respect, which i think is kind of insane.
Old 04-30-2007, 05:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
pittm,

The GSW have not been in the playoffs in what...15 or so years? Your franchise does not deserve respect right now. I love what they are doing to the Mavs...but come on be realistic here.

[/ QUOTE ]

people still use this argument? what does our current team have anything to do with the 1999 golden state team? why is the fact that we hadnt made the playoffs in a longtime even slightly relevant to whats going on now? the only relevance that it has is that it makes this team more hungry. I see no correlation with past teams not doing well and not giving a team that is playing its ass off some respect.
Old 04-30-2007, 05:33 PM

gawd please let us receive no respect until the playoffs are over.

the last thing i want is expectations on this team, even mild ones.

WE SUCK! There is no way golden state gets out of the first round alive!!

[img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]
you guys should probably beware the premature celebration...

[/ QUOTE ]

i would still be incredibly happy if we lose 3-4. Also, my celebrating should have 0 effect on the way they play their upcoming games.

[ QUOTE ]
gawd please let us receive no respect until the playoffs are over.

the last thing i want is expectations on this team, even mild ones.

WE SUCK! There is no way golden state gets out of the first round alive!!

[img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

thanks nelly.
Old 04-30-2007, 05:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

actually, i think they can win that series, too.