Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-04-2006, 02:10 PM

Default Re: SIXTH SENSE - Poker Room

[ QUOTE ]
If I prepay for 6 months silver membership, and decides to move up to NL600 during that time. WIll I be able to easily upgrade my membership?

[/ QUOTE ]
He said yes when I asked the same question, you have to email him though, when the time comes
Old 09-04-2006, 02:17 PM

this program is the best ever.... no doubt..... if you get the 45/mo for like 1 year it goes down to around 35... ITS TOTALLY WORTH IT....!!!!
Old 09-04-2006, 04:46 PM

Default Re: Sixth Sense Build 53 Released

Ben:

My setup utilizes a dedicated PostGRE SQL database server on a separate computer, and a workstation where I do all of my importing, playing, and "Sixth Sensing". The PTAgg tool asks for the location of Psql.exe on the workstation, however since only pgADMIN and the PostGRE SQL ODBC drivers are installed on the workstation I don't know what to do.

PS: My 2-computer method saves tons of time during import and searches since my databases contain 2 million + hands.

TT [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]
Old 09-04-2006, 08:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
In the Players section of the window, a lot of the time, the number of hands I supposedly have on players doesn't match up with what I actually have. Like it might show I have 100 hands on two players and zero on the rest. But when I open up the table itself, PokerAce tells me I have more than 100 hands on those players and I have hands on the other players as well. Any reason that this might be?

[/ QUOTE ]

I recognize this problem...and I have tried everything but havent made it work (made sure that it says "all stakes, all games", reloaded the whole database (took a day...), emptied the cache umpteen times..)...There seems to be a difference of a couple of thousand hands ....when Hud says I have played 25k hands 6th sense says 20k....

Anybody else have this problem? And has anybody fixed a problem like this?
Old 09-05-2006, 07:09 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Is this for real? $45 / mo for GOLD membership?

[/ QUOTE ]
Yes, I also found it amazing that it was this cheap. It has sofar more than paid for itself.
Old 09-05-2006, 10:06 AM

I have 2 LARGE PSQL DB's that cover 11 months of data. The stats displayed for players sometimes includes stats from DB1 and sometimes from DB2 but I have not yet seen the displayed stats equal to the sum of the data from both DB's. Some players have way more data in DB1 than in DB2 and vice versa. I can't see any pattern to indicate why SS chooses to display stats from a particular DB. Sometimes the newer, somtimes the older, sometime the DB with more data, sometimes the DB with less...... I'm definitely confused!

I am not using PTAgg at all yet!.

What can I send you to help you fix this?

Thanks,
LVGamb00ler
Old 09-05-2006, 11:47 AM

what does postgres mean?

what is my postgres password?

many thanks
Old 09-05-2006, 01:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I have 2 LARGE PSQL DB's that cover 11 months of data. The stats displayed for players sometimes includes stats from DB1 and sometimes from DB2 but I have not yet seen the displayed stats equal to the sum of the data from both DB's. Some players have way more data in DB1 than in DB2 and vice versa. I can't see any pattern to indicate why SS chooses to display stats from a particular DB. Sometimes the newer, somtimes the older, sometime the DB with more data, sometimes the DB with less...... I'm definitely confused!

I am not using PTAgg at all yet!.

What can I send you to help you fix this?

Thanks,
LVGamb00ler

[/ QUOTE ]

Use PT-AGG. That's the solution to your problem, which was a known issue.
You're welcome.
Old 09-06-2006, 01:36 AM

Default Re: New Software Announcement - SIXTH SENSE

[ QUOTE ]
Didn't work for me. Setup my database, got the table list, but:

1-Memory use MORE THAN DOUBLES UP when SixtSense runs (and accesses the db)
2-The Refresh button and the Job menu item are now greyed out.
3-I get this error in the log:

7/16/2006 8:44:54 AM App NameQry troyfey
7/16/2006 8:44:54 AM Job Error Error Unexpected protocol character from backend (send_query);
Unexpected protocol character from backend (send_query)
7/16/2006 8:45:56 AM Job Error Unexpected protocol character from backend (send_query);

I'm using Microsoft provider for ODBC because the PostgreSQL provider doesn't work: "Test connection failed because of an error in initializing provider. Unspecified error."

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm getting this problem too. It worked earlier for me but doesn't now. Setup is also via ODBC to a remote DB.
Old 09-06-2006, 03:44 AM

Location: between the click of the light and the start of the dream
Default Re: New Software Announcement - SIXTH SENSE

Has anyone developed any improved custom rules for NL 6-max? Possibly taking into account the factors discussed in this post from the SS website:

"I've also noticed some players with high fish ratings who are actually pretty decent. I think your algorithm weights BB/100 too much. This statistic converges very, very slowly and shouldn't be used in profiling anyone without several tens of thousands of hands on them.

Went/Won@SD, PFR, VP$IP and post flop agg are all better factors, IMHO."