Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Who has the long term edge? Ivey v. aba (NLHU)
Ivey 34 30.09%
aba 42 37.17%
BBV 37 32.74%
Voters: 113. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-10-2007, 01:01 PM

Default Re: Full Tilt Poker Mods Table Chips Avatars Etc.

Does anyone have a blank layout (Layer 0) for the chips? I wouldn't mind tryin to make some from scratch. Everytime I have tried in the past to mod chips, they turn out very bad, or with transparency issues. I had similar problems with cards, until I got that blank layout from Yak [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img].
Old 05-10-2007, 04:09 PM

I would humbly like to request a deck with yellow spades and even font size. I also don't mind the smaller symbol in the upper left corner, and open fours to distinguish from Aces. Oh, and if I dare to be so bold, I'd like a slightly more faded back color, like for example, there is a slightly more faded yellow in the standard windows palette, that would work great as back color - distinct yet not in your face.
Thanks, much appreciated.
Old 05-10-2007, 04:56 PM

I appreciate all the kind words, and requests.

I make these for myself, and began posting them here, because I have gotten mods and advice from this forum, and wanted to try and repay the favors. I will continue to make some decks and post them here, to suit my own needs and desires. But I can't handle another - "change this color to that color", "this should be smaller/bigger in a dif spot". I have spent more than half of my "poker time" the past week or 2, making cards, not playing them.

Check back for new mods from time to time, but please, FFS, no more requests. Each "request" that I make a deck for, costs me 1-2 hours of table time x 8 tables. This has started to cost me alot of profit/rakeback. I am not mad at the requests, don't take it that way. My problem is, I cant say NO typically. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

I am certain I will be making more decks with yellow spades in the future, I prefer them myself. I have been Modding/Playing with gray ones, cuz most people seem to like those.

GL at the tables.

P.S. I see why TheBigYak quit modding/posting cards here. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 05-10-2007, 09:54 PM

I apologize for, and recant somewhat, my earlier rant. I was in the middle of a very bad downswing. Tilted (Donked more like [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] ) 4 buy-ins in less than 500 hands. I was not in the proper mood to be posting to ANY forum topic.[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] I think I need another break from poker LOL.

I still don't really need any new requests, though. I have 1 or 2 that I have been working on. 2 that I really want to make, from scratch (UNO deck & Pipped Version of my decks). After that, I will go back through these requests and see what else I want to make. Hopefully everyone can find one of my (many) mods, that suits them.

[ QUOTE ]
Fozzy can you make a holdem only version with the new type of suits in a medium to small size and have them in the lower position then the #/Letter?

Thanks!

[/ QUOTE ]

Here you go Ron, it isn"t "exactly" what you asked for, but I hope you like it.

Version 4.8.4

- Hold Em Only - Use Option>Full Card in FT Client
- Fixed the font size issue with a couple of the characters.
- Used the bigger size, of the new suit mark, and lowered it to just below center vertically.
- Lowered the positioning of all the characters, to exactly center of the card face, in all directions.

I am also tinkering with the shades of each of the colors. Those colors, I actually cloned from someones previously modded .pngs (sorry, I forgot which deck). So look for those also, someday. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Old 05-10-2007, 10:06 PM

Yes !
Except Yellow > grey IMO
Old 05-10-2007, 10:37 PM

???? Could u please elaborate [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 05-10-2007, 10:51 PM

Stellar work Fozzy [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Just a thought, why not include both yellow & grey mods in the same image set? You have the spare two rows for 4-col-deck unused at the mo.... may some photoshop effort, and certainly save the pain of uploading 7 imageshack pages for each version [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

dave.
Old 05-10-2007, 11:35 PM

A lot of people use black tables / backgrounds, the yellow spades I think are better.
Old 05-10-2007, 11:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Stellar work Fozzy [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Just a thought, why not include both yellow & grey mods in the same image set? You have the spare two rows for 4-col-deck unused at the mo.... may some photoshop effort, and certainly save the pain of uploading 7 imageshack pages for each version [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

dave.

[/ QUOTE ]

the extra two rows are designated for diamonds and clubs, Dave. So you would have to be willing to go with green spades (or some other color) and have the option of black or yellow clubs - might be a stretch for some players - even though the suits really become irrelevant once you adopt colored cards

btw, awesome work fozzy!!
Old 05-11-2007, 02:21 AM

you guys know if there is a chipreloader script for full tilt that works?