FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 10-04-2007, 09:45 PM

Default Re: FTP Regs Thread

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Colonel Mustard, I haven't played with you much, but you seem to be way, way too aggro for your own good.

Full Tilt Poker - No Limit Hold'em Cash Game - $1/$2 Blinds - 5 Players - (LegoPoker Hand History Converter)

Colonel Mustard (SB): $200.00
Hero (BB): $200.00
UTG: $565.10
CO: $353.00
BTN: $232.00

Preflop: Hero is dealt A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (5 Players)
3 folds, <font color="red">Colonel Mustard raises to $6.00</font>, <font color="red">Hero raises to $18.00</font>, <font color="red">Colonel Mustard raises all-in to $200.00</font>, Hero calls all-in for $182.00

Flop: ($400) 5[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 3[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (2 Players - 2 All-In)

Turn: ($400) 3[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (2 Players - 2 All-In)

River: ($400) T[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (2 Players - 2 All-In)

Pot Size: $400.00 ($3 Rake)

Colonel Mustard had J[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (a full house, Jacks full of Threes) and WON (+$197.00)
Hero had A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (two pair, Aces and Threes) and LOST (-$200.00)

That said, you also run better than me so f u.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow when was this? I can see maybe doing this if I have you as a really light 3better AND a really light caller....no, no I dont. I am a tiltsmith.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah this doesn't seem like you at all. When you play against me you seem to be a little too tight. Although that may be because you think I'm a spewtard and have no reason to get aggro.

[/ QUOTE ]

SN?

[/ QUOTE ]

Floyd13

I play several sites, limits and games so you might not see me that much. Guess I'm not really a regular, though I did play you hu briefly one time.
Old 10-05-2007, 12:00 AM

What's the go with tomitivo? He's terrible, but won't ever shut up about how unlucky he is. He agreed to play HU today, and lost 2 and a bit buy-ins before quitting. EVERY hand I won he typed in some crap about how lucky I am, whether it was a massive pot where I flopped a set, or some small pot I took down with a c-bet. Before quitting he said he'll play me HU any time, I'm a bit ambivalent about his offer, though. Now don't get me wrong, I know there are some pretty terrible degenerate gamblers who get caught up in the crossfire in ring games (or specifically targetted by the sharks, whatever), but I'm not sure how I feel raping someone as clueless and deluded as him HU. He seemed genuinely convinced that he was losing so bad because he's the world's unluckiest person...

Anyway, I know noone else shares those sorts of qualms, but I was just wondering if he is always such a nutcase?
Old 10-05-2007, 12:30 AM

heehaw I'm about to come back and hit the tables hard...I've been a spewtard tiltmonkey a lot the last few months, but I'm much better now...cant wait.
Old 10-05-2007, 12:31 AM

sn?
Old 10-05-2007, 12:59 AM

any thoughts on aka shooter and darrenb2 ?
Old 10-05-2007, 01:15 AM

Mustard back at it at 200!
Old 10-05-2007, 01:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]
What's the go with tomitivo? He's terrible, but won't ever shut up about how unlucky he is. He agreed to play HU today, and lost 2 and a bit buy-ins before quitting. EVERY hand I won he typed in some crap about how lucky I am, whether it was a massive pot where I flopped a set, or some small pot I took down with a c-bet. Before quitting he said he'll play me HU any time, I'm a bit ambivalent about his offer, though. Now don't get me wrong, I know there are some pretty terrible degenerate gamblers who get caught up in the crossfire in ring games (or specifically targetted by the sharks, whatever), but I'm not sure how I feel raping someone as clueless and deluded as him HU. He seemed genuinely convinced that he was losing so bad because he's the world's unluckiest person...

Anyway, I know noone else shares those sorts of qualms, but I was just wondering if he is always such a nutcase?

[/ QUOTE ]

lol, tomitivo is the worst player at ftp 200/400nl and i'm not being sarcastic. his chat is also quite hilarious.
Old 10-05-2007, 01:20 AM

FundmyAudi?
FTPickle?
Old 10-05-2007, 01:23 AM

jpaznstyle plays a ton of hands. Thoughts?
Old 10-05-2007, 01:26 AM

FundmyAudi and FTPickle are part of the regular ubernit crew that crowd 200nl tables on FTP and are generally very exploitable.
Closed Thread