Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Shorthanded
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Are you aware of the Internet Gambling Prohibition Act?
Yes 37 94.87%
No 2 5.13%
Voters: 39. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-26-2007, 03:48 PM

Default Re: Palomino

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Boys are so easy.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's sad but true... As long as a girl meets a minumem looks threshold, she can be a psychopathetic killer with an IQ of 60 and most(all?) guys would date her.

My best friend, is the biggest [censored] I know (male). He can pickup and date the hottest girls for free... And yet will pay 300$ to get a blow job from a mediocore stripper, if thats the closest thing to him...

ILP:
lol..I knew some hottys when I took physics at queens who could hold their own with the uncertainty principle... If ur into thick glasses and buck teeth that is...
Ill see if I can hook u up.. Brag a bit about your game selection techinques and they'll be all over you.

ZOMG:
Alas, having a stripper do it is not the same.
It's about that competitive drive of poker that makes for the good agressive sex...
The best sex is always after doing something competitive with a girl.
Wheter it be arguing or air hockey... Assuming of course you win... (which is always true with me [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img])

AP thread >> Stars thread

[/ QUOTE ]

What is sad is that in the US men are still mostly in charge of the country even though you are (as a group) such simple creatures. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

And believe it or not, there are attractive women who are smart. After all, I'm not the type you described (big glasses, etc) but I still have a grad degree in pharmacology...although I play poker for a living so maybe I'm not all that smart.
Old 10-26-2007, 04:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]

I'm not the type you described (big glasses, etc)

[/ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

I have a grad degree in pharmacology

[/ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

I play poker for a living

[/ QUOTE ]

Hi my name is Jordan, I like long walks on the beach followed by star gazing and a candle lit dinner at my appartment.. I own many leather bound books and my appartment smells of rich mahogony..

Srly tho,
Men are dominating the country because they are less emotional, much more agressive and on average more logical.
Although, they can manipulated to do just about anyhting by a nice butt and supple breats (supple is a great word).

As for hot/smart girls, they defintly exist, but are a rare breed.
Plus their intelligence seems to be more of a incredible memory and quick witted nature instead of a deep thinking, philosophical/mathematical nature..

At my university, many hot girls in life sciences/biology/chemistry, none in math/physics.
Old 10-26-2007, 04:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

AHA. now I've got proof. Found this picture of Palomino and her girlfriend on their way to play some minbet pokers. The koopa was right

also. How you doin'?

[/ QUOTE ]

This is exactly how Ive always pictured Palomino, including the cowboy hat.

[/ QUOTE ]

I always figured palo looked like the horse/elephant that she used to use as an avatar.
Old 10-26-2007, 04:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I am just so happy that you all are behind a computer screen. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

BTW, ILP, it's just not fair that you know who I am, but you won't say who you are on AP! I want to know! I'll send you a real pic of me if you tell me. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I know ILP's AP screen name. Just keep watching in here, I'm sure he will piss me off and I'll add his name to this thread eventually.

Btw, it's starts with the letter A
Old 10-26-2007, 05:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I am just so happy that you all are behind a computer screen. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

BTW, ILP, it's just not fair that you know who I am, but you won't say who you are on AP! I want to know! I'll send you a real pic of me if you tell me. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Im not that easy Palo. I would want a real date with you before I would hand over that kind of information. Do you like Olive Garden? I promise I'll shower. [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
Old 10-26-2007, 07:28 PM

I still feel........dirty.
Old 10-26-2007, 07:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I still feel........dirty.

[/ QUOTE ]

still hot
Old 10-26-2007, 08:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Men are dominating the country because they are less emotional, much more agressive and on average more logical.
Although, they can manipulated to do just about anyhting by a nice butt and supple breats (supple is a great word).

As for hot/smart girls, they defintly exist, but are a rare breed.
Plus their intelligence seems to be more of a incredible memory and quick witted nature instead of a deep thinking, philosophical/mathematical nature..

At my university, many hot girls in life sciences/biology/chemistry, none in math/physics.

[/ QUOTE ]

All very good points. If us women could ever get our emotions under control (me included) we could rule the world...at least us logical women.

As for more hot women being in the sciences rather than math/physics...you are right. I never thought about it before, but you make a very good point. I was always good at math/physics, but went the science direction...probably because that's where all the hot girls were. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 10-26-2007, 08:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
probably because that's where all the hot girls were.

[/ QUOTE ]

AHA!
Old 10-26-2007, 09:07 PM

[img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]