Attention grabbing clothing 6 4.03%
Attention grabbing jewerly 9 6.04%
Your person is themed (Emo,Gangsta,Punk,Goth) 5 3.36%
None of the above 87 58.39%
Voters: 149. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-11-2007, 01:19 AM

Default Re: ***SSNL LIFE THREAD NOV***

KU needs to keep winning so that we get our shot at the championship if we beat them in the Big 12 champ game.
But either way next week is good for us, if they lose Mizzou moves up and our win is worth more + we'll end up playing a top 7ish Mizzou team again.

p.s.: All the preseason Big 12 haters should take a good look at the BCS standings tomorrow
Old 11-11-2007, 03:12 AM

She only wants to be friends. fdojjkgdsf
Old 11-11-2007, 03:46 AM

Can't believe so much bad [censored] can happen on such a beautiful day.

To quote mr Martin Lawerence

I have dealt with 4 girls crying tonight. and my best friend having his female friend walk out and sleep in the living room (technically my room, I sleep there).

And one of the crying bitches is still here fight with her man. And the other wanted to sleep with me, but shes crying cause shes insane and got in a fight with another one of my friends. And the other one is crying just because. And the last one got slapped and didnt fight back.

I has major confusion
Old 11-11-2007, 03:54 AM

WTF one of them is snoring now. HYACACACAHAHGGA (for the record I was giving a personal and im person HYCACACACACACA, and it was awesome)
Old 11-11-2007, 04:25 AM

[ QUOTE ]
my gators won today, nice win v. former coach. KU is starting to gain (some) legitimacy in my book (though i still want to see them vs. a top 10 team). next week should be pretty good with tOSU/mich, Mizzou/KU (i think?).

[/ QUOTE ]
Well, KU has to get through Missouri and Oklahoma to win the Big 12, and if they can do that, they probably deserve a spot in the title game. They'll still lose to LSU, but, hey, second ain't bad.
Old 11-11-2007, 04:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]
my gators won today, nice win v. former coach. KU is starting to gain (some) legitimacy in my book (though i still want to see them vs. a top 10 team). next week should be pretty good with tOSU/mich, Mizzou/KU (i think?).

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea whatever, at least it helps me sleep knowing Tim Tebow has about as much promise in the NFL as Charlie Frye...and that is a stretch.
Old 11-11-2007, 04:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I have dealt with 4 girls crying tonight.

[/ QUOTE ]
define "dealt with" because i am having difficulty envisioning a scenario in which i voluntarily deal with 4 different crying girls

edit: besides, like, a funeral
Old 11-11-2007, 10:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
define "dealt with" because i am having difficulty envisioning a scenario in which i voluntarily deal with 4 different crying girls

[/ QUOTE ]

Somehow I find your edit very funny.
Old 11-11-2007, 01:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

As in, girl is a friend or well known acquaintance, and was found crying.

Kaz described everything like a 7th grade dance, but I guess I give the story to all.

We arrive at the bar finally, the biggest bar on campus, which is an over crowded lax id establishment, dance club/bar hybrid that no one likes yet no one can stay away from.

Its me, my good friend, and his GF, who goes to another college. We hang out for a little, shoot the [censored] with other friends, when I go to the bathroom. When I come back he asks me if ive seen his GF. Shes like 5'1 and 120 lbs, so its like losing a little kid in a crowded place.

We start walking around when I run into another one of my apt mates ex-girlfriend. She has been pushing for getting back together but is generally dispised by everyone but me (Im a softie). She asks me where he is, I have no idea. Then she starts ranted that they havent talked in a few weeks and he misses him and want to get back together and blah blah blah and then the waterworks start. I consol her, cause its a crowded bar and shes upset, she finally stops. I begin the search again for the missing GF.

I find them together and hes just sitting there, watching her hug her best friend. I catch a glimpse on the friends face, yup, tears. These look like serious business tears and all my friends were around so I stay. Bar has last call so we hop outside, 3 guys and crying girl. When we get outside we see the other girl, my friends GF, is crying now too. WTF? its cold and everyone wants to go home, so my friend takes his GF home and asks if we can take back the other girl.

As this happens, my friends ex-GF that was crying inside comes outside, and bam, hes gone with her, so im stuck taking crying girl home. Whatever, its a brief walk. I get her to stop crying with deep thoughts and good humor.

I get back to the apt, ready to unwind when one of our friends calls us and is crying. ARE YOU SERIOUS? Shes like hte ice box from the movie hte little giants. One of hte guys, tough, probably could kick your ass. Well she got slapped, and did nothing about it. Calmed her down, and then finally went to bed.

The end (tl;dr)

Cliff notes: Victim of circumstance and a softie in life.
Old 11-11-2007, 03:30 PM

ok wtf. I got in a fight with my lady friend last night when I said "poor people have more problems (than middle class people)". She got really bent out of shape. Isn't this like.. just logical? How can you argue with that?
Closed Thread