Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-27-2007, 11:30 AM

Default Re: Just got paid.

Seif is a complete tool and an enemy of the poker world.
Old 10-27-2007, 11:31 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Your description is not correct. The 'sum total' of the accusation is not at all that there was just one hand that he folded on the flop. Maybe you have not seen the original forum posts. Please take a look at them. They have also been discussed here a number of times. But to spell it out they talked about just the same exploit with seeing the hole cards that we have seen later.

[/ QUOTE ]
The only evidence we have that Seif could see the hole cards is just one random accusation on the internet from 1.5 years ago. No HH, no corroboration, nothing more than that.

[/ QUOTE ]

If it was just one random accusation, there would not be a long description of this made by ICfishies, and several posts by stuckinpgh about the same incident where he confirms the description as accurate and also states that " I no longer play site owners hu for big stakes.".

There is no evidence, but that does not mean that the accusation should be described incorrectly. What is so interesting with it is that it is completely consistent with the exploit that we know actually happened. This makes the accusation very credible, and the warning against playing site-owners heads-up serious indeed.

[/ QUOTE ]

You're mixing up the number of conversations about the incident with the number of accusations.

There was just one incident in which the accusation was later retracted. The wording of the retraction (however interesting) doesn't matter. stuckinpgh has retracted the accusation and has not changed his mind on this. There is no hand history.... no proof.
This is therefore, a dead end.
Old 10-27-2007, 11:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Your description is not correct. The 'sum total' of the accusation is not at all that there was just one hand that he folded on the flop. Maybe you have not seen the original forum posts. Please take a look at them. They have also been discussed here a number of times. But to spell it out they talked about just the same exploit with seeing the hole cards that we have seen later.

[/ QUOTE ]
The only evidence we have that Seif could see the hole cards is just one random accusation on the internet from 1.5 years ago. No HH, no corroboration, nothing more than that.

[/ QUOTE ]

If it was just one random accusation, there would not be a long description of this made by ICfishies, and several posts by stuckinpgh about the same incident where he confirms the description as accurate and also states that " I no longer play site owners hu for big stakes.".

There is no evidence, but that does not mean that the accusation should be described incorrectly. What is so interesting with it is that it is completely consistent with the exploit that we know actually happened. This makes the accusation very credible, and the warning against playing site-owners heads-up serious indeed.

[/ QUOTE ]
yeah, but pig played Seif again after his accusations, and has ignored opportunities to answer my questions about the incident, so these allegations are pretty thin.
Old 10-27-2007, 11:52 AM

maybe seif threatened to sue him.
Old 10-27-2007, 11:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
if pig actually had anything this wouldn't matter.
Old 10-27-2007, 11:55 AM

TO EVERYONE WHO HAS RECIEVED REFUNDS

I found no record of the amount in my account history, anywhere. The email I recieved had no record of it.

I emailed them asking for the amount. I am down 8800 to greycat alone(although afaik i didnt play any other cheat accounts post scandal), however I only recieved 8711.....not exactly 8800 plus interest.

I urge everyone to do the same. Will post their reply to the shortage when I get it.
Old 10-27-2007, 11:56 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
if pig actually had anything this wouldn't matter.

[/ QUOTE ]

i'm not sure i understand.
Old 10-27-2007, 11:58 AM

[ QUOTE ]
teddyFBI - "i'm pretty sure this is not the case -- i don' tthink the same charity was involved in both cases."

You are definitely wrong. Go back to the CEO Poker Tour thread - I think it was in NVGossip.
Also was mentioned previously in this thread.

[/ QUOTE ]

You're wrong on both counts. The charity implicated in the CEO Poker Tour was: http://www.nvccf.org/contact.htm

And the post in THIS thread mentioning this, which is the one that probably confused you is this:
http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showfl...ue#Post12686656
Old 10-27-2007, 11:59 AM

[ QUOTE ]
TO EVERYONE WHO HAS RECIEVED REFUNDS

I found no record of the amount in my account history, anywhere. The email I recieved had no record of it.

I emailed them asking for the amount. I am down 8800 to greycat alone(although afaik i didnt play any other cheat accounts post scandal), however I only recieved 8711.....not exactly 8800 plus interest.

I urge everyone to do the same. Will post their reply to the shortage when I get it.

[/ QUOTE ]

greycat wasn't cheating all the time, so this is probably the reason for the discrepency. That being said, contact support and get some more details on the returned funds. The guy who called me on the phone answered all my questions about the matter pretty well.
Old 10-27-2007, 12:01 PM

That 8800 was all one session so that isnt the case