Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-02-2007, 01:07 AM

Default Re: Full Tilt Shortcuts - new ahk script

nanochip,
I don't recall anything specific happening when it caused Full Tilt to crash. I had the Bet Pot script and the Full Tilt Planner script running at the time. I tried it later without them and I didn't have any crashes.

So people like me who are experiencing crashes should leave it at 200? Will disabling OSD1,2 improve performance?

Also, when I try to bet, the slider bar get all finicky and jumps around, making it difficult to bet properly (it has even entered the wrong bet size). Not really sure how to fix it. I have removed all of the betting info from FTS, b/c I use the Bet Pot script.
Old 08-02-2007, 01:40 AM

yes nanochip, it woulda make multi tabling tourneys very easy, tiled.
Old 08-02-2007, 01:49 AM

Nano, for some reason I can't pull up notes on players if they're close to the right side edge of the screen. Anyone else have this problem?
Old 08-02-2007, 02:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Nano, for some reason I can't pull up notes on players if they're close to the right side edge of the screen. Anyone else have this problem?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, I have noticed that too. I probably can't do much about that, and you'll have to do the normal right click on the player to bring up their notes.
Old 08-02-2007, 02:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]
yes nanochip, it woulda make multi tabling tourneys very easy, tiled.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll look into how hard this might be to implement. Thanks for the suggestion.
Old 08-02-2007, 02:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]
nanochip,
I don't recall anything specific happening when it caused Full Tilt to crash. I had the Bet Pot script and the Full Tilt Planner script running at the time. I tried it later without them and I didn't have any crashes.

So people like me who are experiencing crashes should leave it at 200? Will disabling OSD1,2 improve performance?

Also, when I try to bet, the slider bar get all finicky and jumps around, making it difficult to bet properly (it has even entered the wrong bet size). Not really sure how to fix it. I have removed all of the betting info from FTS, b/c I use the Bet Pot script.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm wondering if there is something running in the background on your computer that is slowing things down. You might want to check your task manager and see if some program is using a high percentage of CPU time. The only time I have seen what you are seeing is when something is using a lot of resouces on the computer and preventing FTS from writing and reading from the FT table quickly.

Yes, you will probably want to keep the delays at 200 for now.

Yes, turning off OSD1 and OSD2 will probably speed things up for you. Also unchecking the "Preset the bet window" on the street bet tabs will also speed things up.
Old 08-02-2007, 02:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]
in the chips tab, I have the "perform a manual reload when Get Chips button is clicked by user"

i have that option checked.. and it works fine

my question is, when i click my own name to get the popup stats box from pokerace, it reloads my stack... just like if I click the "get chips" button

not a big deal, but just kinda annoying...

[/ QUOTE ]
If you uncheck that option in FTS, and then click the player's box, do you get the HUD info, and no other symptoms? I'm not sure what is causing that, but I'll check it out.

[ QUOTE ]

and another kinda related thing. if I have some tables overlapping, say one is halfway covering the other, sometimes 1 of the tables just constantly reloads chips, over and over again...
does that have something to do with the tables being overlaped?

[/ QUOTE ]
Yes, the auto-reload feature needs to do some image recognition on the table, and if some parts are covered it can get confused.
Old 08-02-2007, 03:19 AM

Ok, I've decided to simply use FTS for my betting shortcuts instead of the Bet Pot Script. I don't know if it was inteferring but every time Full Tilt crashed, I had both FTS and the Bet Pot Script running.

However, I can't seem to get FTS to raise 4xBB preflop. I set it to 4xBB under the Street Bet - Ring Tab but it always just raises pot (3.5 BB). How do I fix this?

Also, I couldn't find any programs hogging resources. My CPU generally runs at 20-30% when I have all my poker programs running.
Old 08-02-2007, 05:03 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Ok, I've decided to simply use FTS for my betting shortcuts instead of the Bet Pot Script. I don't know if it was inteferring but every time Full Tilt crashed, I had both FTS and the Bet Pot Script running.

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] Wish I had known you were still using Bet Pot. It's not a good idea to run 2 scripts that do the same thing, both trying to control the same controls on the Full Tilt table. This will lead to very erratic behavior.

ok everyone, my bad... I try to solve crashes quickly, and a little too quick this time. Version 1.31 is not needed, and it will slow down FTS unnecessarily. I will come out with a new version shortly.

nanochip
Old 08-02-2007, 05:06 AM

New Version 1.32 8/2/07
1. Changed the default value of SafetyDelay1 to 150.
2. Changed the default value of SafetyDelay2 to 100.

Download zip here .
Download self extracting .exe here .
Documentation is here .
Sign up here for an automated email when new versions are released. This will ONLY be used for new version announcements.