Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-01-2006, 02:31 PM

Default Re: SIXTH SENSE - Cant find DB

This is a major problem with 6th sense - that not enough information is told!

Every server can go down and so forth but you need to tell the customer WHAT and WHY and HOW LONG!

At least some kind of info stating that you are working on it etc etc and that you are not in the Caribbean spending customers money...

Otherwise people are gonna get seriously angry...
Old 09-01-2006, 02:39 PM

mine's up
Old 09-01-2006, 03:41 PM

When I enter the bonus code BETA2P2 with a Neteller payment, it's not deducting the 10%.
Old 09-01-2006, 04:09 PM

Default Re: SIXTH SENSE - back online

[ QUOTE ]
mine's up

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry folks, the hurricane/storm knocked us offline for a while. We're back up now. We have plans for having redundant servers ASAP.

-Ben
Old 09-01-2006, 04:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
When I enter the bonus code BETA2P2 with a Neteller payment, it's not deducting the 10%.

[/ QUOTE ]

The code had expired. I just went in and extended it to 9/5/2006 since I didn't let people know it was expiring. So be sure to use it before then!

-Ben
Old 09-02-2006, 09:03 AM

Default Re: SIXTH SENSE

Congratulations to the developers for making a truly fantastic piece of software. After getting a chance to play around with the trial version, it is obvious to me that SixthSense is a great addition to any successful poker player's toolkit. Unfortunately, at the moment I am not able to add it to mine...

That is because the currently subscription model is not realistic for casual players, such as myself, who play only a few sessions of small stakes poker per week and so can't justify the SixthSense fee. I play $100NL and just don't win enough extra per month with SixthSense to make a $30 subscription +EV.

However, I would really like to continue using SixthSense and would be more than happy to pay a subscription fee if it more closely matched the value I get from the software.

Have the developers considered adding a forth subscription level, called something like 'hobbyist' (or 'copper' if you wanted to stick with the metal theme); where the fee would be $10 per month and you would allow up to maybe $200NL and $3/$6 limit BUT you would only allow up to 10 refreshes from the server per week? This would suit casual players perfectly, as they only play a few short sessions per week and only want to refresh SixthSense a couple of times per session.

Hopefully, this new option won't upset the pros (or more regular players) who are paying one of the other subscriptions fees. They play many long sessions per week and so need the unlimited refreshes offered by their current subscription level. But it will be fantastic for all of the casual players, such as myself, who will now be able to justify subscribing to SixthSense. And of course all of those extra $10 per month subscriptions from people who previously wouldn't have given any money has to be good for the SixthSense team too. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

James.
Old 09-02-2006, 11:18 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Congratulations to the developers for making a truly fantastic piece of software. After getting a chance to play around with the trial version, it is obvious to me that SixthSense is a great addition to any successful poker player's toolkit. Unfortunately, at the moment I am not able to add it to mine...

That is because the currently subscription model is not realistic for casual players, such as myself, who play only a few sessions of small stakes poker per week and so can't justify the SixthSense fee. I play $100NL and just don't win enough extra per month with SixthSense to make a $30 subscription +EV.

However, I would really like to continue using SixthSense and would be more than happy to pay a subscription fee if it more closely matched the value I get from the software.

Have the developers considered adding a forth subscription level, called something like 'hobbyist' (or 'copper' if you wanted to stick with the metal theme); where the fee would be $10 per month and you would allow up to maybe $200NL and $3/$6 limit BUT you would only allow up to 10 refreshes from the server per week? This would suit casual players perfectly, as they only play a few short sessions per week and only want to refresh SixthSense a couple of times per session.

Hopefully, this new option won't upset the pros (or more regular players) who are paying one of the other subscriptions fees. They play many long sessions per week and so need the unlimited refreshes offered by their current subscription level. But it will be fantastic for all of the casual players, such as myself, who will now be able to justify subscribing to SixthSense. And of course all of those extra $10 per month subscriptions from people who previously wouldn't have given any money has to be good for the SixthSense team too. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

James.

[/ QUOTE ]

Does a casual player have the database to make this useful?
Old 09-02-2006, 12:13 PM

Good point.

Speaking for myself, I don't have as much time to play poker as I'd like, but it doesn't take me any time to start iWitness and FPHG regularly to keep my database up-to-date. But I suppose I'm probably one of a select few casual players who does this. It's possible there wouldn't be enough interest in the $10 'copper' subscriptions to make the development effort of adding the refresh count worthwhile. If so, that's a shame as I'll have to wait until I'm up to $400NL before I can afford to use this great software again... [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 09-02-2006, 01:40 PM

Default Re: SIXTH SENSE - Poker Room

[ QUOTE ]
Are you planning to support PokerRoom? It is the 3rd biggest site (and I get rakeback) and since the party monster, I play almost exclusively on there. Love your software and the incredible support. Poker Room = instant sale
All the best

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 09-02-2006, 03:03 PM

Default Re: SIXTH SENSE - Poker Room

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Are you planning to support PokerRoom? It is the 3rd biggest site (and I get rakeback) and since the party monster, I play almost exclusively on there. Love your software and the incredible support. Poker Room = instant sale
All the best

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]