Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Affiliates/RakeBack
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-30-2006, 05:25 PM

Default Re: CCU...gone?

800th post. speaking of 800 i bet some banks have a 800 # and a fax machine.....
Old 10-30-2006, 05:38 PM

Maybe FON could record his conversation with a Neteller rep. (including walking through the auto-assistant to verify that it's really Neteller), and then post the sound file so that he can prove that there really is a delay with his funds?

Or pick someone solid like MicroBob and they can conference call Neteller together. Then you'll know within a few minutes if FON is telling the truth.
Old 10-30-2006, 05:45 PM

You know he won't be willing to do this. Why, you ask? "I have my reasons and I am not obligated to discuss them with you."
Old 10-30-2006, 05:50 PM

Shoot if he's telling the truth I'd do it if I was him simply to prove the point and get everyone to chill.

Of course I don't know a lot of duplicitous douche bags that usually do the right thing.
Old 10-30-2006, 05:50 PM

nh

post his [censored] info already, or someone create a new thread in N+V+G with it
Old 10-30-2006, 06:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]

I have not yet received my owed amount. I am still here. I just don't see any value in being a jerk like you seem to.

I'm not going to do that any time prior, just to satisfy the whims of some idiot hotheads like yourself.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, that's pretty harsh, and undeserved IMO as I don't see any posts where I feel that I have been either of these things. I just know that he asked for people to trust him and give him until the 20th, and everyone obliged. Now, it is October 30th. He's already stated that some people won't be getting paid. Some of the others are sick of waiting and they want to proceed with action against him.
There are posters on here (such as yourself) who have all this information but will not share it. Who seems more like a jerk now?
Old 10-30-2006, 09:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Maybe FON could record his conversation with a Neteller rep. (including walking through the auto-assistant to verify that it's really Neteller), and then post the sound file so that he can prove that there really is a delay with his funds?

Or pick someone solid like MicroBob and they can conference call Neteller together. Then you'll know within a few minutes if FON is telling the truth.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sure, I'd be more than happy to record/conference a call wherein extemely sensitive information would be transmitted...why not? What a terrible idea. Even if I did...given the "vivid" imaginations of some of the people here, I wouldn't be surprised if some nitwit insisted that the audio was doctored.

Onto what really matters, I've obtained a tangible bank statement and will be sending it in along with the requested forms/documentation shortly. From there, NETeller should simply have to forward the documents to an agent for review and clear the funds once the documents are verified. As such, I expect things to be cleared up within the week.

Regarding the 'Lucks, it's not looking good...but I'll continue to work toward a speedy resolution. More than likely, payments for 'Luck completions will be held until the issue is resolved; at which time ALL processing 'Luck claims will be either denied or paid. Those who have been paid via PayPal for September 'Luck completions just lucked out here...and I've taken the hit.
Old 10-30-2006, 09:22 PM

Hey buddy, how are those manual credit requests coming along with SIA?
Its been over a month now since they were made. Whats the reason for the delay?
Old 10-30-2006, 09:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Hey buddy, how are those manual credit requests coming along with SIA?
Its been over a month now since they were made. Whats the reason for the delay?

[/ QUOTE ]

My broker told me he'd update me as soon as he hears back...his affiliate manager seems to keep telling him "in a few days." I'll check back with him tomorrow...hang in there.
Old 10-30-2006, 11:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Sure, I'd be more than happy to record/conference a call wherein extemely sensitive information would be transmitted...why not? What a terrible idea. Even if I did...given the "vivid" imaginations of some of the people here, I wouldn't be surprised if some nitwit insisted that the audio was doctored.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is the response I expected to you. Obviously, you would leave out sensitive information. You don't need to record the entire conversation. But if there was just enough where we could see that your response to us is indeed what NETeller is saying to you, that would be be better than nothing. It's not worth trying to ask this of you...you'll just keep coming up with excuses for why you can't do it.