Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Which is better?
(1) GoldenEye 88 84.62%
(16) The World is Not Enough 16 15.38%
Voters: 104. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-12-2007, 05:12 PM

Default Re: call me the graph maker

how much he is better than you doesn't matter. Its the fact that you completely blow off his advice and only focus on your own misery.
Old 10-12-2007, 05:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
We really need a new "Official hands FGators played horribly" thread. People w/ his database and anyone who has played hands against him can post the hands. Showing his biggest losers/winners is ridiculous. If you show my biggest winners/losers it's gonna be mostly suckouts and coolers too. We need to see the 100bb pots that he is most likely screwing up all the time.

[/ QUOTE ]

He won't have a tons of big hands he played horribly. 99% of big pots Fgators plays will involve him playing a big hand reasonably well. Its not that hard to play big overpairs and sets well as long as you know to play them aggressively. You won't see all the times he folds the best hand to an overcard on the turn, misses good spots to float, misses a valuebet, etc.

[/ QUOTE ]

i'm not talking about big hands. i'm talking about 100bb pots/medium sized pots that he screws up somewhere by not getting value or whatever. these are the only hands really that are going to prove he sucks.
Old 10-12-2007, 05:13 PM

Triumph,

12, for reasons I have stated before (FPPs---> Supernova Elite-->Porsche). I'll stop playing 12 tables on January 1st,2008 most likely.

Well I'm off to Atlantic City to play live, which I usually always win at so, yeah, I'll be back later tonight to see this PokerEV graph if it ever comes up.
Old 10-12-2007, 05:14 PM

Somebody please, please go play live in AC tonight and hang out with FGators.
Old 10-12-2007, 05:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
It looks like he's won $7k over his last 150k hands for a 1.2 ptbb/100 earn. If he plays 5k hands/day, that's about $230/day. I for one think that's an accomplishment.

[/ QUOTE ]

4.7? Uh, no.

[/ QUOTE ]
I gave the $ earnrate. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 10-12-2007, 05:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Triumph,

12, for reasons I have stated before (FPPs---> Supernova Elite-->Porsche). I'll stop playing 12 tables on January 1st,2008 most likely.

Well I'm off to Atlantic City to play live, which I usually always win at so, yeah, I'll be back later tonight to see this PokerEV graph if it ever comes up.

[/ QUOTE ]

wow, you almost always win live! you must run well there

playing 12 tables is a terrible, terrible idea, but w/e. enjoy the porsche - any maintenance on it and you'll have to take out a loan.
Old 10-12-2007, 05:16 PM

I don't get how everyone thinks I'm folding two pair or something on the turn in these medium sized pots..maybe I'm incorrect to fold 88 on a QJ36 board against a turn lead against a 45/30 but a lot of the time I pay off KJ or Q9 and they won't get off of it (obv. a stupid example that is read dependent but just an example of how I think I'm folding the second best hand).
Old 10-12-2007, 05:23 PM

I'll coach you FGators. Short term kinda deal, I'll look at you play for a while and tell you to cut down on number of tables and tell you what you could be improving in non-shown down hands. You have to be open to criticism and to change of course. Let me know.
Old 10-12-2007, 05:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I don't get how everyone thinks I'm folding two pair or something on the turn in these medium sized pots..maybe I'm incorrect to fold 88 on a QJ36 board against a turn lead against a 45/30 but a lot of the time I pay off KJ or Q9 and they won't get off of it (obv. a stupid example that is read dependent but just an example of how I think I'm folding the second best hand).

[/ QUOTE ]

it could have to do with folding

but a lot of it has to do with not betting
Old 10-12-2007, 05:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
interesting that he ran good for 400,000 hands (the last 400k). i would think that is highly unlikely.

[/ QUOTE ]
It is.

For everyone blabbing about how FGators sucks, its pretty obvious that he has gotten better over the last few months. Apparently, he actually taken to heart all that berating we've done about his play, worked on his game in SSNL and he has become a winning player. Everyone blabbing about how he is hardheaded or sucks is wrong.

[/ QUOTE ]

umm look at the people should stop saying don' call utg raises thread and say that again