Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 09-29-2007, 09:34 PM

Default Re: FTP Regs Thread

JJ Raise spews so much. If he would stop his FPS, he would be a HUGE WINNER. He knows what he is doing, but he needs to stop trying to win every pot

BTW: Finnacal's play is perfectly fine vs this villan (as long as he doesn't cr his CB)
Old 09-29-2007, 10:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
BTW: Finnacal's play is perfectly fine vs this villan (as long as he folds preflop)

[/ QUOTE ]

AND IT'S NOT CLOSE YOU HAVE POCKET [censored] DEUCES OOP ASDIOFPHADSPOIY 38RY2A;SF 801Y9OHHksdf#@&^#*&!* d:
Old 09-29-2007, 11:10 PM

goofy, don't you see? He flopped a set; that's pretty sweet don't you think?
Old 09-30-2007, 01:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]
what do you guys think of zomgROFL? He must be 2p2 and he plays 200 NL 6max

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 09-30-2007, 01:10 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Thoughts on, Fresh Spade, Misclick and 22 Twos?

[/ QUOTE ]

Misclick does weird [censored] despite his nitty stats. i've seen him call OOP *very* loose PF.

it's also really obvious when he's flopped a set.
Old 09-30-2007, 01:22 AM

Guys, can you stop sitting out when the fish sits out? The games break super quick and most bad players won't come back 3 handed
Old 09-30-2007, 02:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Guys, can you stop sitting out when the fish sits out? The games break super quick and most bad players won't come back 3 handed

[/ QUOTE ]

Srsly, someone did this at my table today while he was still sitting in at his other tables and I wanted to strangle him
Old 09-30-2007, 11:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Srsly, someone did this at my table today while he was still sitting in at his other tables and I wanted to strangle him

[/ QUOTE ]
i do this, assuming it's all TAGs left and no fish. Why would i continue to play in this now not so easy game?
Old 09-30-2007, 01:08 PM

I think he is refering to when the fish has sat out, but not left the table i.e gone for a dump with the intention of coming back and when the fish returns to find a 3 handed table the fish leaves. By all means if the fish has left and an empty seat remains let the table break up.
I have seen players do this when the fish has a semi deep stack, i mean if you don't want to tangle with the other tags, just tighten up for a few orbits and wait to make sure the numpty really has left or
maybe the fish is just constipated/ trying to figure out how to boil the keetle/ wondering where he left his laptop/ trying to unjam his dick from his zip/ talking on the phone with his mate telling how much he has been winning at this interweb poker stuff, before it returns . [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]
Old 09-30-2007, 01:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I think he is refering to when the fish has sat out, but not left the table i.e gone for a dump with the intention of coming back and when the fish returns to find a 3 handed table the fish leaves. By all means if the fish has left and an empty seat remains let the table break up.
I have seen players do this when the fish has a semi deep stack, i mean if you don't want to tangle with the other tags, just tighten up for a few orbits and wait to make sure the numpty really has left or
maybe the fish is just constipated/ trying to figure out how to boil the keetle/ wondering where he left his laptop/ trying to unjam his dick from his zip/ talking on the phone with his mate telling how much he has been winning at this interweb poker stuff, before it returns . [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

lol, nice [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Closed Thread