Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Affiliates/RakeBack
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-30-2006, 06:57 AM

Default Re: CCU...gone?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Someone send me a PM with his name/etc, because I am currently getting screwed.

Adde

[/ QUOTE ]
FYP

[/ QUOTE ]

FHP/FYP

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah. I know some people have his details, especially those who actually have been paid, but maybe they no longer read this thread? Anyway, if someone are, please send me a PM with his details so I can prepare my actions. Thanks.

Adde
Old 10-30-2006, 01:45 PM

ZOMG almost 7 hours without a post in this thread. COME ON PEOPLE
Old 10-30-2006, 01:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Someone send me a PM with his name/etc, for when I get screwed.

[/ QUOTE ]

Please explain how no one has yet been screwed.
Old 10-30-2006, 01:51 PM

I'm going to say, once again, that I'm doing everything I can to get this sorted out. You guys think I want to drag this out any longer...or that I for some twisted reason enjoy this? Some of you guys have got some pretty "wild" imaginations. If you're going to file suit...stop telling me about it and do it. You'll likely lose, and even if you don't...you'll actually be making less than you would have had you simply waited until everything is sorted out.

If NETeller was going to accept an electronic statement from me, they would have already done it...I can't just tell them "well, Billy Johnson said you accepted his online statement for his $200 deposit...why won't you accept it for my $25,000+ deposit?" Further, every time I call, I have to go through about 3 people before I get to a supervisor who can actually help me...they've not provided a direct number and insist that one doesn't exist.

Regarding the 'Lucks, not every affiliate network pays on the 20th...and I was under the impression it was a bug, as that's what I was told from the 9th (when I saw that other affiliates had been paid) until about the 25th...when suddenly it turned to that my account was "under investigation" for 3 weeks.
Old 10-30-2006, 03:05 PM

Sadly, it appears the people who were leading the original lawsuit charge were paid by FON to get them off his back. Sadder still, once they had received their money they seem to have vanished from this thread as they could care less about the rest of you.
I'd love someone to prove me wrong...Post (or PM those who have requested it) his personal info and let the others get started.
Old 10-30-2006, 03:09 PM

Keep in mind that statutes of limitations last long enough to allow for a bit of patience. He's told me I'll be paid and the best course of action is to see if he follows through before bothering with lawsuits. They're just no fun to deal with even if they are necessary at times. And the fact that he's still around leads me to believe he wants to make good.
Old 10-30-2006, 03:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Sadly, it appears the people who were leading the original lawsuit charge were paid by FON to get them off his back. Sadder still, once they had received their money they seem to have vanished from this thread as they could care less about the rest of you.
I'd love someone to prove me wrong...Post (or PM those who have requested it) his personal info and let the others get started.

[/ QUOTE ]

You are wrong.

I have not yet received my owed amount. I am still here. I just don't see any value in being a jerk like you seem to.

I will be more than happy to provide his information, along with detailed instructions on how to file a small claims civil suit (though not tailored to a given jurisdiction), once I am satisfied that he is not going to pay otherwise.

I'm not going to do that any time prior, just to satisfy the whims of some idiot hotheads like yourself. He's moving around a great deal of money, and I am not surprised that Neteller is making him jump through some hoops. The fact that we have already seen some people get paid should lend at least some credibility to his story.

His unwillingness to go directly to his bank to get a printed statement is concerning, but as long as he gets it taken care of, I can live with it.

If the rest of you complainers could lay off the potshots for a while, FON might be more willing to continue to post status updates. Unfortunately, I don't expect that to happen, as some of the posters in this thread are showing themselves to be nothing more than drama queens and trolls.

Sit down, chill out, and give it a little more time. FON is going absolutely nowhere. He won't get away, trust me. He's realized at this point that it is in his best interests to make good on his obligations, so let him do it, even if there are some delays. Whining does not speed anything up, and only creates more bad vibes.
Old 10-30-2006, 03:23 PM

Still no update on the actual status on the Neteller deposits.
Can you please just say whether your paperwork has been submitted? You said all they needed was you to fax a paper bank statement, shouldn't this have taken 1 day?

This has gone on now for 2-2.5 weeks. i know its slow working with a supervisor with no direct number, but you also have not given us a single update on the status.

That's all I'm asking for at this point, many of us are checking this page everyday and have not had a real update in a week...
Old 10-30-2006, 03:49 PM

chop,

I know you are trying to be nice, but you are offbase telling others how to feel. Lawsuits were threatened before Oct 20th, where you said, "Wait til the 20th, see what happens". People did this...they have every right to be pissed off. Making excuses or hoping if people change their attitude he will be more accomodating is complete BS.

How much attitude did FON receive when he made the decision he was going to run off at first? I know you are owed money and trying to be level-headed about it, but calling people drama queens and trolls after getting outright screwed by this pos's so called T+C which he already violated himself is crazy. He wont have the decency to answer people like microbob who tried a calm approach.

I dont see why people haven't posted his info yet. People have asked for it.

For those of you that have it: if you wanted it and knew someone who had it, wouldnt you want that person to give it to you? Help these guys out.

He deserves to be made an example out of.
Old 10-30-2006, 05:17 PM

Chopstick history,

On 10/11/06:

[ QUOTE ]

Sit back, pour yourself a tall one, and chill. If Oct.20 passes and he hasn't paid, then pursue whatever action you feel necessary.

[/ QUOTE ]

On 10/30/06:
[ QUOTE ]

Sit down, chill out, and give it a little more time.

[/ QUOTE ]

So I pose the to you Chopstick the same question I posed to atom_new earlier in the thread, how much time is a little more time.

If FON isnt lying about the original Neteller deposit date (Oct 11), he has had almost 13 business days (19 days total) to work out problems that most normal folk who could have probably resolved in a day or two.