Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-28-2007, 04:07 PM

Default Re: Chris Benoit and Wife found dead

thats awesome then spyder. and those lifts at that age are even awesomer. lol i was going to edit my other post but never did that i would guess to be putting up those numbers at that age that you have a fairly large frame, which would keep your bf levels a little lower than someone with a small frame at that weight.
Old 06-28-2007, 04:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
ok guids, my bad, but where are all these natural guys that look like arnold (arguable the best looking bodybuilder ever) and franco if their results are possible without drugs? it doesnt exist and will never exist.

it doesnt matter how long or how hard or how disciplined one is, they will never compare to a top guy that juiced when they havent.

[/ QUOTE ]

if your goal is to get hyooge, and to look like arnold, you arent going to put the 10 or 12 years of time and dedication, you are going to do it much faster and use juice. I doubt there are very many people who have done consistent training for the 10+ years they would need to to be 6 2, 240 and ripped. I do agree there is a genetic ceiling for everyone, I do not agree with how low you people are setting it at.

[/ QUOTE ] Agreed. Everytime I think I've hit mine I take a step back and come back to it after some rest and break through whatever plateau was keeping me down.
Old 06-28-2007, 04:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
again, you stupid idiot, I never said the t levels could be achived, just teh results. and it does matter, half life plays a large part, so there is a diff when you are talking about dbol vs test ethanate.

[/ QUOTE ]

the half-life of dbol vs the half-life of test doesnt matter when compared to the bodys natural production which is what i was comparing it to. 250mg a week of dbol is still MULTIPLE times more than what the body naturally produces in a week. 250mg a week of test is still MULTIPLE times what the body naturally produces in a week, and that is a very miniscule amount of test.

[/ QUOTE ]

meh, whatever, I still think you are focusing on some arguemnt that I never made. the body has about 40 to 70 mg floating around, i assumed you were talking about dbol, and a half life of about 24 hours, so if you ar taking 250 per week, or 35mg per day, when your balls stop producing testosterone, you are actually doing more harm than good. but whatever, there are a lot of ifs ands or buts, and I dont know if arnold and co used clomid, etc. The point is, these guys werent natural, I never said they were, but the amount of roids they were using played a large part in speeding up their development, but that it doesnt mean that its completelty impossible to have a kid with good genetics, hit the gym, and after a decade or so of consisten food and working out he couldnt be damn near their caliber.
Old 06-28-2007, 04:13 PM

please hurry up and challenge each other to a HU private table
Old 06-28-2007, 04:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
there are plenty of guys dedictated to bodybuilding and training and being the best they can be without drugs that have been doing it for alot longer than 10 years, and none of them have ever come close to arnold or franco.

theres a reason for that and its because arnold and franco were doing the exact same things for roughly just as long while using drugs that were legal and considered safe at the time.

[/ QUOTE ]

arnold was 23 when he won mr. olympia for the first time.
Old 06-28-2007, 04:18 PM

xxT,

AFAIK, Benoit was not Sicilian.
Old 06-28-2007, 04:18 PM

I apologize if this was already posted

Chis Benoit wife's death listed on Wikipedia first before news became public.
Old 06-28-2007, 04:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
all this "debate" about some scumbag who killed his family?

lol, this guy should be compared to the tattoo faced skinhead, not body builders.

get some perspective.

[/ QUOTE ] Well everyone seems to be doing the latter in the media. I'm not trying to defend his actions; I'm just trying to fight off everyone who is so quick to turn to the steroids excuse. Those kinds of blind accusations are not good for anyone. Like I said, it's like reefer madness all over again. Fact of the matter is it sounds like this guy just went crazy and that could be brought on by any number of things. Maybe he had bipolar disorder and some recent stress in his life just threw him into a psychotic mania? Maybe he was just some [censored] who doesn't give a [censored]? I really doubt anyone will know the whole story with this situation ever.
Old 06-28-2007, 04:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
all this "debate" about some scumbag who killed his family?

lol, this guy should be compared to the tattoo faced skinhead, not body builders.

get some perspective.

[/ QUOTE ] Well everyone seems to be doing the latter in the media. I'm not trying to defend his actions; I'm just trying to fight off everyone who is so quick to turn to the steroids excuse. Those kinds of blind accusations are not good for anyone. Like I said, it's like reefer madness all over again. Fact of the matter is it sounds like this guy just went crazy and that could be brought on by any number of things. Maybe he had bipolar disorder and some recent stress in his life just threw him into a psychotic mania? Maybe he was just some [censored] who doesn't give a [censored]? I really doubt anyone will know the whole story with this situation ever.

[/ QUOTE ]

google "benoit concussion"
Old 06-28-2007, 04:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
please hurry up and challenge each other to a HU private table

[/ QUOTE ] 4rollz