Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Sporting Events
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-02-2007, 08:16 AM

Default Re: The Official \"Tom Brady re-writes the record books in 2007\" Thread

Randy Moss is the new fantasy LT.
Old 10-02-2007, 09:32 AM

Default Re: The Official \"Tom Brady re-writes the record books in 2007\" Thread

[ QUOTE ]
sick to think we are this good and don't even have harrison/seymour playing

[/ QUOTE ]

This from a huge Pats fan. Let's not get too carried away just yet. The combined records of teams the Pats have beat is 4-12. So I'm not going to annoit them just yet until they have to play a truly tough opponent.
Old 10-02-2007, 10:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This from a huge Pats fan. Let's not get too carried away just yet. The combined records of teams the Pats have beat is 4-12. So I'm not going to annoit them just yet until they have to play a truly tough opponent.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's right, their first true test comes next week!

Here We Go Brownies, Here We Go!
Old 10-02-2007, 10:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Who cares about Brady. Moss is on pace for 2150 yards and 26-27 TDs which will destroy both records. What sucks though is that 85 is on pace for 2360yds and Burress is also on pace for 26-27 TDs so he might not end up w/ either record. Still, that would be a pretty good season.

[/ QUOTE ]

505 yards and 7TDs through 4 games, wtf!!!
Old 10-02-2007, 12:09 PM

Romo has 11 TD's and 1199 yards, and has played better D's then Brady with his 13 TD's and 1118 yards. Don't count Romo out on some pretty big season totals...
Old 10-02-2007, 12:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This from a huge Pats fan. Let's not get too carried away just yet. The combined records of teams the Pats have beat is 4-12. So I'm not going to anoint them just yet until they have to play a truly tough opponent.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's right, another AFC dog of a team comes next week!

Here We Go Brownies, Here We Go!

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 10-02-2007, 12:37 PM

Garcia is still on pace to break the Int record--he doesn't get any love b/c he is gay tho.
Old 10-02-2007, 12:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Romo has 11 TD's and 1199 yards, and has played better D's then Brady with his 13 TD's and 1118 yards. Don't count Romo out on some pretty big season totals...

[/ QUOTE ]

I wouldn't go so far as to say Romo has played better defenses. NY was a mess Week 1, plus the Dolphins and Rams. And the Bears don't look anything like a formidable D right now. But I agree that Romo is capable of matching Brady this year.
Old 10-02-2007, 12:59 PM

I wouldn't go so far as to say Romo has played great D's either but I will say that before the Rams game they were 7th in overall D and weren't a bad defensive team. Their offense is of course a mess but they aren't terrible on the other side of the ball.

Chi is hurt but still can do some things defensively to create havoc but like mentioned aren't anything like before.

Mia's D spends too much time on the field--I actually think they could be better, but of course they suck. And of course Ny's D in week 1 was yuck.
Old 10-02-2007, 01:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I wouldn't go so far as to say Romo has played great D's either but I will say that before the Rams game they were 7th in overall D and weren't a bad defensive team. Their offense is of course a mess but they aren't terrible on the other side of the ball.

[/ QUOTE ]

My bad, then. I thought the Rams were worse on D than that.