Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-05-2007, 04:49 PM

Default Re: Arrested over weekend, court tomorrow, what do I expect ?

[ QUOTE ]

Awwwwww poor baby.

You had a gun pointed at you, that you KNEW would not be fired and or used.

[/ QUOTE ]

this whole post is pure drivel. people are accidentally shot during regular police encounters all the time. even worse than the ones we know about, those of us who are confident that police are dicks and/or corrupt as hell believe that cops who shoot people and claim the person was fighting back/might have had a gun/had a gun etc are lying some percentage of the time, and are just covering up for thier mistake.

so yeah, having a loaded gun pointed at you is a real issue, and is uncalled for by any policeman without a serious threat being posed already. When a cop has a gun pointed at me, I do not have your blind confidence in his judgement or ability to avoid accidentally killing me.
Old 09-05-2007, 08:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Standard.

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe for you, not for anyone else I know.

Anyway, I am not talking about traffic infractions, I really haven't had any particularly bad experiences with cops in that sort of situation, but I guess that's because I've only gotten one ticket in my life. On the other hand, I've been held at gunpoint for the crime of being in a "brown" car. The dozens of incidents themselves are bad enough, but when you throw in the fact that the cops have never once made anything even resembling an apology after sticking a [censored] gun in my face or kicking me out of a cot at 3:00AM, well, let's say I don't feel very inclined to feel charitable toward cops.

SpaceAce

[/ QUOTE ]

Awwwwww poor baby.

You had a gun pointed at you, that you KNEW would not be fired and or used. Man your life is terrible. How dare people who get guns pulled on them and shot at as their job pull out a gun as a precautionary act knowing nothing about you or your intension when they feel you may be posing a threat.

Poor you, you must have been crying in fear that you had a gun pointed at you by a cop.

And no, i do not know any cops, and i dont have any cops in any part of my imediate family or relatives.

And you dont feel you need to be "charitable" to cops. Maybe you shouldnt be recieving "charity" by being able to be in that cot in the first place

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you a complete retard, or do you just play one on the internet?
Old 09-05-2007, 08:29 PM

results or ban
Old 09-06-2007, 07:56 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Awwwwww poor baby.

You had a gun pointed at you, that you KNEW would not be fired and or used. Man your life is terrible. How dare people who get guns pulled on them and shot at as their job pull out a gun as a precautionary act knowing nothing about you or your intension when they feel you may be posing a threat...

[/ QUOTE ]

Ann? Ann Coulter? Is that you?
Old 09-06-2007, 09:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]
results or ban

[/ QUOTE ]

Jail time already?
Old 09-06-2007, 09:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]
results or ban

[/ QUOTE ]

Court Tuesday. Its Thursday. What's the deal OP? You better come up with a good story to explain this.
Old 09-06-2007, 12:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
after the show I went to the wrong car (same color truck a few spots from where my sisters boyfriends truck was parked). I opened the tailgate and looked through the coolers for my beer. I don not find it in the first two and as I opening the third cooler,

[/ QUOTE ]
a) you leave the show seperate from the people you came with?
b) you are too drunk to identify the vehicle you came in, but can identify the wrong cooler?
c) you rummage through 2 coolers and still don't realize its the wrong car?

c'mon man. we've all been there before, running out of beer and "borrowing it" from a neighboring car (although, not at 28 years old). stop being a douche, obv.
Old 09-06-2007, 01:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Get a lawyer. If you do not have one, go to court and ask for a continuance so you can get one. Admit nothing.

[/ QUOTE ]

The first court hearing is probably just an arraignment. He can plead not guilty without a lawyer, but definitely needs a lawyer before it goes to trial.
Old 09-06-2007, 01:50 PM

I can't believe people are still responding this thread. You have noticed that the only posts made by the OP are in this thread and occurred all within one hour of each other?
Old 09-06-2007, 08:32 PM

If this thread is true then WHY hasn't he come back and give us an update??????????