Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-31-2007, 08:47 PM

Default Re: Terrible things you\'ve done to your siblings

I've repressed everything. Altough I do remember spying on my sister crying to my mom about how she lost her virginity and it was terrible, and then my mom told her how she lost hers. So haven't repressed that yet.
Old 08-31-2007, 08:48 PM

I am a twin and in my middle school years my brother was much larger and much stronger than I was. He outweighed me by 30-40 pounds in middle school and was a champion wrestler in high school. Every time he had to fart he would tackle me, pull down his pants and plant his underwear clad ass on my face and rip. He would actually try to grind it into my nose.

At those times I just wanted to die. It really was just unspeakably humiliating and awful to have that done to you a couple times a day. He turned out to be a pretty messed up adult, but somehow I didn't see his behavior as being as antisocial as it was when I was a kid.

The only decent thing I ever did to him was to go to 7-11 and get three things of super glue. I glued everything in his room exactly where it was. Every trophy, his alarm clock, his wallet, it all looked like it was right where he left it. I thought my dad was going to kill me for that one.
Old 08-31-2007, 08:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Altough I do remember spying on my sister crying to my mom about how she lost her virginity and it was terrible, and then my mom told her how she lost hers. So haven't repressed that yet.

[/ QUOTE ]

Trip report. Immediately.
Old 08-31-2007, 08:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
My little brother was always a huge dick to me. My parents would spoil him and treat me like crap. They would go out, not tell me they were leaving, and buy him things, but rarely for me. He would gloat about it constantly. If I ever lost my temper and hit him, he would run crying to my parents and they would beat me. While they beat me, he would watch from 10ft away, make faces and laugh.

One day I came home from school and saw they had gotten him a puppy. I've always been a huge animal lover and wanted some sort of pet - but especially a dog - as long as I can remember. He would never let me play with him and kept him in his room. A few days later, the puppy died after drinking from an antifreeze laden water bowl. I'll never forget the look on his face when he came home and saw the puppy laying on the floor.

[/ QUOTE ]

wow
Old 08-31-2007, 08:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I've repressed everything. Altough I do remember spying on my sister crying to my mom about how she lost her virginity and it was terrible, and then my mom told her how she lost hers. So haven't repressed that yet.

[/ QUOTE ]

trip report immediately
Old 08-31-2007, 09:00 PM

Here's a good one. This happened about 25 years ago, but it's a classic.

My friend was 7 years old. He woke up one weekday morning with a temperature of 103 and was kept home from school. Before leaving for school, his older brother walked into his room, and said, "hey pal, i heard you're not feeling well. I made you some chicken soup. It will make you feel better."

The grateful and unsuspecting 7 year old grabbed the warm cup from his brother's hands and started to gulp down what turned out to be his piss.

True story.
Old 08-31-2007, 10:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

trip report immediately

[/ QUOTE ]

yes please
Old 09-01-2007, 11:23 PM

i bit my littler (not littlest) brother on the knee cap
Old 09-01-2007, 11:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
My little brother was always a huge dick to me. My parents would spoil him and treat me like crap. They would go out, not tell me they were leaving, and buy him things, but rarely for me. He would gloat about it constantly. If I ever lost my temper and hit him, he would run crying to my parents and they would beat me. While they beat me, he would watch from 10ft away, make faces and laugh.

One day I came home from school and saw they had gotten him a puppy. I've always been a huge animal lover and wanted some sort of pet - but especially a dog - as long as I can remember. He would never let me play with him and kept him in his room. A few days later, the puppy died after drinking from an antifreeze laden water bowl. I'll never forget the look on his face when he came home and saw the puppy laying on the floor.

[/ QUOTE ]

is this a joke? did u seriously kill a puppy?
Old 09-02-2007, 06:18 PM

When my wife was 12 and her sister was 15, my wife randomly told her sister that Toni Braxton used to be a man. Her sister went on to tell her friends, and this spread throughout the school, and everyone believed it. As far as she knows, everyone involved still believes it is true.

Not so terrible, but somewhat hilarious.