Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Health and Fitness
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-30-2007, 02:52 PM

Default Re: Need Tips - Workout Advice for a Girl

[ QUOTE ]

speaking of breakfast, when i have time i've been frying 2 scrambled eggs and throwing them in a whole wheat wrap with a little bit of cheese... probably like 500 calories. thoughts?

[/ QUOTE ]
Pretty solid breakfast imo. You may try 3 egg whites and 1 whole egg every now and then but do what you like. My go to breakfast lately when short on time has been adding whole grain oats to my protein shake w/ a tablespoon of all natural peanut butter. 45 seconds in the blender and you've got instant breakfast.
Old 08-30-2007, 02:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
thremp, that's only like 1300 cals, kinda low no?

speaking of breakfast, when i have time i've been frying 2 scrambled eggs and throwing them in a whole wheat wrap with a little bit of cheese... probably like 500 calories. thoughts?

[/ QUOTE ]

Its her BMR, not her "maintenance level". Her metabolism is likely really slow as well since most girls who're relatively thin eat little and poorly. I mean they are quasi-starving which is why they'll be thin and soft. But meh... if they look good I'm little to mess with success.

I'm not sure what you're really asking. Your breakfast looks fine.

[/ QUOTE ]

i was just asking for verification on the breakfast thing
Old 08-30-2007, 02:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Pretty solid breakfast imo. You may try 3 egg whites and 1 whole egg every now and then but do what you like. My go to breakfast lately when short on time has been adding whole grain oats to my protein shake w/ a tablespoon of all natural peanut butter. 45 seconds in the blender and you've got instant breakfast.

[/ QUOTE ]

ugh, i hate doing the whole egg white thing, i'll deal with the cholesterol [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 08-30-2007, 02:58 PM

im with durron...i used to do the whole cup of egg whites etc...i've been on the anabolic for the last 3 or so weeks and my current breakfast/post workout meal is 5 whole eggs + 2 egg whites + 2 slices jalapeno meunster cheese + 4 pieces turkey bacon with olive oil [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] soooo good...about 750 cals or so...
Old 08-30-2007, 03:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
im with durron...i used to do the whole cup of egg whites etc...i've been on the anabolic for the last 3 or so weeks and my current breakfast/post workout meal is 5 whole eggs + 2 egg whites + 2 slices jalapeno meunster cheese + 4 pieces turkey bacon with olive oil [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] soooo good...about 750 cals or so...

[/ QUOTE ]

7 eggs + cheese + bacon seems like a lot of food (from a psychological perspective anyway)

this sucks, i feel like i've changed my diet and exercise so much but while i've made tons of improvements there's way more to go...
Old 08-30-2007, 03:11 PM

durron, it seems like a lot, but its my breakfast and my first solid post workout meal so it should be pretty big...i eat about 3k cals a day so its not too much...i know i could eat more [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 08-30-2007, 03:13 PM

thirddan also does absurdo hard diets.

See its all so easy after the Velocity one.
Old 08-30-2007, 03:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
durron, it seems like a lot, but its my breakfast and my first solid post workout meal so it should be pretty big...i eat about 3k cals a day so its not too much...i know i could eat more [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

ah ha, i'm trying to stay under 2200 every day, that makes more sense [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 08-30-2007, 03:20 PM

I never could understand skipping breakfast. Just about every morning I make 3/4 cups of oatmeal with 1 fried egg. With the raisins I throw in the oatmeal, it's probably around 350-400 calories. It takes me all of 10 minutes to cook and consume.
Old 08-30-2007, 03:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I never could understand skipping breakfast. Just about every morning I make 3/4 cups of oatmeal with 1 fried egg. With the raisins I throw in the oatmeal, it's probably around 350-400 calories. It takes me all of 10 minutes to cook and consume.

[/ QUOTE ]

Alot of people aren't hungry. I'm usually not at all.