Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-12-2007, 12:09 AM

Default Re: Nucharge Bodog

Huh?
Old 09-12-2007, 12:32 AM

Wow, that's really shady considering ACHs take longer than checks. I was going to use the ATM to withdraw my remaining money on Bodog.

I guess PokerStars is the best for payouts? I just want a check within 2 weeks or epassporte within a few days (and have the ATM card work)...
Old 09-12-2007, 02:53 PM

Can anyone else confirm that the Nucharge ATM card option is down for the count? I really liked having that as I have a ACH from 8/9 that they're still giving me the run around on... I'm hoping to actually get the withdrawal at some point, but getting nervous it might not happen.
Old 09-12-2007, 05:43 PM

It seems like people are still getting the ACH...It just seems to take a little longer hopefully we won't get screwed.
Old 09-12-2007, 06:16 PM

made 4 withdrawls
2 on Aug 11. for $5000
2 on Aug 14 for another $5000
approved on 20 and 21 for all of them
still havent receive the funds yet. called support they said they started a trace for me on Sept. 6 and they dont have my money. i dont think ill ever get that money
Old 09-12-2007, 07:12 PM

I haven't heard about anyone being "approved" after Aug. 15 and getting a successful ACH to deposit into their bank account. Hopefully someone out there can prove me wrong? Any word on the ATM card for those in the know?
Old 09-12-2007, 08:26 PM

Hangover:

But how is Bodog at getting checks out these days? Do you or anyone else know?
Old 09-12-2007, 10:58 PM

After disabling Nucharge on my account, today I had 4025 in my Bodog account. I cashed out $2500 via courrier option for a check. It was approved and deducted from my Bodog account in 4 hours. They stated it would take 20 business days in my email (same time next month). That, in my opinion, is too long. The hard part is leaving more than $3000 in an offshore account, especially one that just lost a 48 million dollar judgement. I am cashing out my account at any cost and going to a more stable situation with regard to payouts. Like I said in my long message above, the ATM option through Nucharge was sweet during the week or so that it lasted - I would gladly pay 5% juice to pull my funds out of the Bank Of America ATM at the corner today... now, nucharge scares the hell out of me and Bodog's payout options without the ATM are insanely slow. Good luck all, I'll let you know when I get my check next month!!
Old 09-13-2007, 01:41 AM

Have an echeck from 8-18 that still hasn't hit my account. When I call nucharge they tell me that their clearing house is backlogged and they no longer have the money and they don't know when I'll get it. The e check is for $2000. I just love nucharge, bunch of theivs. Is there anything that we can do? Can we report them to someone?
Old 09-13-2007, 08:42 AM

[ QUOTE ]
After disabling Nucharge on my account, today I had 4025 in my Bodog account. I cashed out $2500 via courrier option for a check. It was approved and deducted from my Bodog account in 4 hours. They stated it would take 20 business days in my email (same time next month). That, in my opinion, is too long. The hard part is leaving more than $3000 in an offshore account, especially one that just lost a 48 million dollar judgement. I am cashing out my account at any cost and going to a more stable situation with regard to payouts. Like I said in my long message above, the ATM option through Nucharge was sweet during the week or so that it lasted - I would gladly pay 5% juice to pull my funds out of the Bank Of America ATM at the corner today... now, nucharge scares the hell out of me and Bodog's payout options without the ATM are insanely slow. Good luck all, I'll let you know when I get my check next month!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Thx for the update. Actually I can live with 20 days, if it is 20 days. Nowadays you never know.