Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-26-2007, 03:37 PM

Default Re: PokerStars = Best Online Poker Site (Hands Down)

great thread. yes, please tell more 2+2ers how great stars is. that's all we need.
Old 07-26-2007, 05:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
there rules for chat banning people are horrible [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] I can't chat there for swearing once

[/ QUOTE ]

I vote ban Greg Olden from 2+2 for life, everytime he posts Im just like "why is this guy even alive?"

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, this is getting a bit old now Greg, Stars have a very clear policy on chat bans, ask support and they will tell you, it's something like;
1st time, warning
2nd time 3hrs,
3rd time 2 weeks,
1 month,
6 months,
permenant.
In that order, unless you say something REALLLLLY offensive, or threaten to kill someone or something, in which case, you deserve to be banned anyway you chimp!

[/ QUOTE ]OH so I get it, your racist, thats why you don't like me! I should report you to Mike Haven for your racial animal slur!

[/ QUOTE ]

Do as you like, anyone can see you are being a moron!
Old 07-26-2007, 06:44 PM

Aside from FPP donkaments Stars bites. Under the gun raises makes the average weak tight Stars player crap his pants.....
Old 07-26-2007, 07:14 PM

I have some decisions to make soon.

I'm with BR to 5+0.5 S&G's, and i usually play 4 at the same time. I've played already on titan, but the rake is too high and the bonus require some luck, played on full tilt, stars and now i found some money on ultimate bet and played like 20.

Now i have to decide what will be my future room. FTP only have 6m blinds S&G's, so it's out of my mind. I'm thinking about Stars and UB.

UB looks easier, less though than stars. But stars allows me to join S&G's easily, UB is kinda slow to start S&G's.

About bonuses, Stars only have the store, on UB i have bonus pending that give me 20% of the rake (0.1 for 0.5$ rake), and have some loyalty bonus not that bad at all.

So it's kinda hard to choose, stars look like a nice long-term option, because we'll win more FPP with VIP, and UB doesn't have VIP. Otherwise UB give me more $ of the rake.

My biggest concern about stars is that i only receive 3FPP for 1 S%G, and i make 4-table session. That means 1500/3=500 S&G's in 1 month to achieve the silverstar. that's something like 3 sessions to me everyday.

What do u guys think that is the best option on stars store for 5.5$ S&G's players? 285$ bonus?
Old 07-26-2007, 09:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Okay, stars CS is really good but is it that much better than other sites? Ever play Battlefield poker? If I have a question I just go to talk to a live 'floor manager' on chat and within 2 minutes I am speaking live with a knowledgable representative. Also their email support is just as good as stars' response time. Oh yeah and I also get rakeback, ship it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Everyone mover your BR to battlefield poker. If we all work together, we can drive the site volume past 200 players during peak times.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol, a bit of an exag to say the least.
Old 07-27-2007, 01:14 PM

I `m playing NL1000 and i wouldliketo know how long it roughly takes till i get +20%RB?
In hands?