Old 07-14-2007, 02:44 AM

Default Re: Post your worst illicit drug experience ever. (comical is a plus

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
... before going to see The Big Wu.

[/ QUOTE ]

You mean more to me than just another wannabe wallaby.

[/ QUOTE ]

MY KANGAROO!!!

[ QUOTE ]

LSD does not, i repeat, does not stay in your body for more then 48 hours after taken, and that is a pretty big overestimate. it is usually out within the first 24.

A flashback IS NOT caused by the actual substance. What do people not get about this. A flashback is caused by a TRAMATIC EVEN. Positive or not. Acid is probably one of the most intense experiences someone will have. What about war vets getting flashbacks. Did some "war" get lodged in his fat. No. It was a tramatic event. Something he did sparked a memory. boom. Flashback.

I dont mean to sound like an [censored] but i am so sick of the stupid crap about how it "stays in your system forever".

No, no it doesnt.

Feel free to argue this point with me. I know for a fact i am right. Sorry to disapoint everyone who thinks they perma. have acid in their spinal cords or in their fat.

[/ QUOTE ]

OMG!!! Finally someone who knows what they are talking about. I've tried to convince people of this for years and no one believes me. Another one I like is "LSD/shrooms makes your brain seizure". It works nothing like that. The falicies wrapped around halucinagens are ridiculous.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. I love people who are not complete morons about lsd.

If i am told 1 more time by some tardhole about how "acid burns holes in your brain" or "Acid makes your brain bleed down your spine" or any of that crap i will go postal.

LSD is the single safest drug you can take. Physically that is. It can leave you pretty tangles and confused about life, however, any experience can. There are 0, yes i repeat again, 0 physical effects from LSD. Everything is back to normal the next day, leaving absolutely no traces of ever taking it.

For the last god damn time IT DOES NOT BURN HOLES IN YOUR BRAIN. IT DOES NOT MAKE YOUR BRAIN BLEED. IT DOES NOT GET TRAPPED IN YOUR BODY ONLY TO BE LATER RELEASED.

/Sorry just ranting from all the idiots i have had to deal with

[/ QUOTE ]

I still don't like it.
Old 07-14-2007, 03:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]

I still don't like it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Made sure to include it can leave you quite tangled mentally. Anything can.

However, the physical myths are just rediculious
Old 07-14-2007, 03:07 AM

you guys are sick degenerates you all make me feel like my life is totally sane and normal and I thank you for it.
Old 07-14-2007, 07:03 AM

took almost 500mg of crystal mda or mdma in one night, [censored] me up bigtime, I took like 150 mg at the time every 2 hours, when I downed it all I was pretty gone, went to my tent (at a festival) and hallucinated for 5 hours instead.

Also almost got caught in customs cause my stupid ass friend couldnt leave 15 pills of E in amsterdam and brought them with him across, the boarder, we were stopped and he asked us alot of gun/drug related questions but let us go before searching us, never had my heartrate go like that before.
Old 07-14-2007, 08:30 AM

Default Re: Post your worst illicit drug experience ever. (comical is a plus)

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
my friend's brother offered me a razzberry mikes lemonade because it was a new flavor then and he had bought it.

[/ QUOTE ]

#1 - your friend's brother is huge [censored] for having this gay sh*t in his frig

#2 - he's even a bigger [censored] for offering this sh*t to a friend who's choking an a chalky bong rip

#3 - <new Miller Lite Man Law> you don't buy fake-ass girlie alcohol because it has a "new flavor"

[/ QUOTE ]

#1 how does a mikes lemonade make you a homosexual, you are clearly bitter about your life.

#2 a chalky bong rip? what the hell are you talking about.. why would you not want a drink after your mouth is cotton mouthed to [censored] and mad dry. god forbid he is generous.

#3 Anyone who follows "man laws" from beer commercials clearly is misguided in life, is a trendy [censored], and probably pops his collar on his shirt too. Sorry, not everyone has joined the league of lets get smashed every weekend on cheap [censored] beer, and call people gay if they dont agree with me.

[/ QUOTE ]

chill out man...the bottom line is that if you're "drug experience" was televised the friend w/ the Mike's Hard Lemonade would have a ginormous Milwaukee's Best Light can of beer fall from the sky and crush him right before the commercial break
Old 07-14-2007, 09:01 AM

Some great stories here, looks like I need to try some new stuff.
Old 07-14-2007, 01:44 PM

Old 07-14-2007, 05:15 PM

bison you normally rule, but please fix that [censored] pic
Old 07-14-2007, 06:50 PM

Going to keep this short:

Had 6 people over to my apartment in Buenos Aires before we were all going to head to the Roger Waters concert. We made a batch of weed brownies. I didn't have a strainer, weed brownies had sticks/stems still in them. Somehow the incredibly strong taste of these things didn't tip us all off. We all took 3 of them within 15 minutes.

We have to leave the concert before it even began because we all thought we were going to die. We did make it into the stadium at least. I threw up on the street outside my house right after the cab dropped me off. I didn't feel good for days afterwards.

I immediately looked into flying to Sao Paulo to see his next tour date.
Old 07-15-2007, 01:23 AM

Location: Clinging to the binomial theorem like a drunk to a lamppost

Awesome thread. The guy who was like, "The next I knew, I was in the back of a Domino's delivery car!" was the best.

This is going to be pretty tame for most of you, so bear with me. I haven't had a large number of drug experiences to draw from.

This was back from around March, when I was in my dorm room. I'd been having a weird string of migraines, and another one was coming on. Tylenol didn't do jack for me and I have a 8 AM quiz the next morning. Since the only thing that felt good was turning off the light, I decide to take two butalbital at 10 PM and just go to bed.

Doesn't work. I make it through the second hour of Futurama without feeling any better. It's like midnight now, and I look at the label: "Take one or two pills every four to six hours." Screw it, this is an emergency. I take two more and throw the covers over my head. Probably this was the point where I went wrong.

I woke up about 2:30, feeling pretty good and headache-free. Success! I did have to go to the bathroom, though. I step out of bed and I notice that someone has tilted the horizon sideways about thirty degrees. I head-butt the door trying to get out of the room and lurch on out. The bathroom nearest to my room is full; I go down the hallway tilted over. I remember thinking how awesome the night turned out to be. I felt well-rested and giddy and cheerful, which is when I noticed that not only had I made it to the bathroom, I was going along the wall. I missed the urinal by about two feet.

I'm very happy no one saw me walking in or out.