Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Two Plus Two > About the Forums
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 07-07-2007, 07:12 PM

Default Re: Politics Forum Split

[ QUOTE ]
Another Idea is just having one thread that all the Acists could post in to their hearts delight (since politics is such a low traffic forum afterall), and freeing up the rest of the forum for discussion of current political events that is actually interesting. Just an idea though.

[/ QUOTE ]

What a unique and original idea!
Old 07-07-2007, 10:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Another Idea is just having one thread that all the Acists could post in to their hearts delight (since politics is such a low traffic forum afterall), and freeing up the rest of the forum for discussion of current political events that is actually interesting. Just an idea though.

[/ QUOTE ]
Yeah, worked out well last time.

[/ QUOTE ]

I got some positive feedback from people who weren't far-right loonies like you [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img].

[/ QUOTE ]

Lol at an anarchist being "right wing", much less far-right wing. Illustrates perfectly one of the many reasons why you were totally incompetent as a politics mod.
Old 07-07-2007, 11:52 PM

Default Post deleted by Mat Sklansky

Old 07-08-2007, 12:22 AM

Can someone ban this douche already?
Old 07-10-2007, 09:00 AM

This thread is a lovely summary of Politics forum.

Someone post a reasonabl suggestion, gets some support and then is shouted down by the ACers, ESP ShakeZulu.

I am deffo one who would be more interested in posting in politics but rarely do because of the reasons OP points out. Bored of the neverending AC hijacks, Nielso's conspiracy theories, and insults. To say Acers don't start the insulting is disingenuous at best. Even when they don't open the insults their tone drags threads to points where insults start flying freely. Just look to ShakeZulus replies in this thread and one can see the tone he takes almost every thread in the poly forum. To say he isnt insulting and a habitual hijacker is self delusion.

Do what you like with the forum, as I, and many others interested in posting, will just vote with our feet and leave the ACers and conspiracy theorists to have there little hate in.
Old 07-10-2007, 11:21 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Someone post a reasonabl suggestion, gets some support and then is shouted down by the ACers, ESP ShakeZulu.

I am deffo one who would be more interested in posting in politics but rarely do because of the reasons OP points out. Bored of the neverending AC hijacks, Nielso's conspiracy theories, and insults. To say Acers don't start the insulting is disingenuous at best. Even when they don't open the insults their tone drags threads to points where insults start flying freely. Just look to ShakeZulus replies in this thread and one can see the tone he takes almost every thread in the poly forum. To say he isnt insulting and a habitual hijacker is self delusion.

Do what you like with the forum, as I, and many others interested in posting, will just vote with our feet and leave the ACers and conspiracy theorists to have there little hate in.

[/ QUOTE ]

As usual, one of the biggest trolls in the forum is desparate to point the spotlight anywhere away from himself.

Just look at, for example, this thread. Everything is fine until you post, then there's a stream of deleted posts. Iron usually only deletes stuff for personal attacks, and yours is the first. But it's always someone else "starting" it. Please.
Old 07-10-2007, 12:22 PM

LOL at yerself.

I'm a troll? LOL

Anyone who doesn't agree with AC religion is a troll I suppose?

Because AC trolls have super high post counts doesn't make them NOT trolls. It just makes them super high post count trolls.

As for your example thread, I asked a straightforward pointed question re conspiracy theories. I then got packwolved by ACers defending Nielso.

Oh yeah, excellent example of ACers and their moderate nature.
Old 07-10-2007, 01:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
LOL at yerself.

I'm a troll? LOL

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, did you get that reasoning from jogger?

[ QUOTE ]
Because AC trolls have super high post counts doesn't make them NOT trolls. It just makes them super high post count trolls.

[/ QUOTE ]

Again, deflecting the discussion away from yourself.

[ QUOTE ]
As for your example thread, I asked a straightforward pointed question re conspiracy theories. I then got packwolved by ACers defending Nielso.

[/ QUOTE ]

Uh huh. Why was your "straightforward" question deleted, instead of just the "packwolving" responses?

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

More deflection, goalpost moving, etc. Standard.
Old 07-10-2007, 02:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

As usual, one of the biggest trolls in the forum is desparate to point the spotlight anywhere away from himself.

Just look at, for example, this thread. Everything is fine until you post, then there's a stream of deleted posts. Iron usually only deletes stuff for personal attacks, and yours is the first. But it's always someone else "starting" it. Please.

[/ QUOTE ]

pvn, I have always been a supporter of laissez-faire modding in politics, and if it is over run by AC'ers, well so be it. However, losing the contributions of a former naval officer(submariner) is a loss for those of us who would like to get some fresh and unique perspective.

Nielsio has embraced ACism because it fits in perfectly with his distorted(schizo) view of any and all events that can even remotely be viewed as being somehow clandestinely organized by the government. He is the troll. He is in any and all threads where he can throw in his anti-statist or conspiracy point.(he was here in ATF proudly displaying his NAZI poster in Bluff's July 4th thread.)

If you want a forum filled with 20something AC'ers who are just starting out in life, enjoy yourselves, but realize you are missing some important perspective from people who enjoy politics but cannot stomach the noise from the likes of Nielsio.
Old 07-10-2007, 02:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
LOL at yerself.

I'm a troll? LOL

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, did you get that reasoning from jogger?

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Again, deflecting the discussion away from yourself.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Uh huh. Why was your "straightforward" question deleted, instead of just the "packwolving" responses?

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

More deflection, goalpost moving, etc. Standard.

[/ QUOTE ]

Your tone, style, and condescention in this one post just about summarizes my points.

Thanks
Have a nice day.
Closed Thread