Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Full Ring
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-26-2007, 08:27 PM

Default Re: Being a Nit in full ring profitable?

I don't know about you but at the 50NL level when theres a raise and reraise all in... the guy with Kings always take so long to call. They keep typing Aces? Man i rememebered the days when people go all in for their stack with AJo in the 25NL days back in partypoker.

Full tilt has the nittiest players who are afraid of going all in preflop with kings. Also, today some player got scared with his AK on a KQ5 board and i had 55. These nits will never stack off their chips unless they have the NUTS.

Also, today i remembered i had 44 and it was raised preflop. Flop came AK4, we all checked. Turn was Q, two players check, i bet 1/2 pot. The SB calls whereas the BB folds. River was like a meaningless 7. He checks... i bet 1/2 the pot... he calls. Guess what he shows ... Pocket Queens for trips.

I mean what in the world? Are you putting me on J10 or something? I think he was the preflop raiser and he just check calls on the turn when the Queen hit. Though I am very happy i lost the minimum there because of his nittiness. And I know he wasn't checking to induce me to bet again b/c he didn't even reraise my river bet. These guys are just so scared that its just too funny b/c i would have gone all in if i knew i get a call. Tried to value bet my trip 4's and he has higher set and just calls lol.

Seriously these players are just tight and which is why so many pots on full tilt are so small.
Old 06-26-2007, 09:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I don't know about you but at the 50NL level when theres a raise and reraise all in... the guy with Kings always take so long to call. They keep typing Aces? Man i rememebered the days when people go all in for their stack with AJo in the 25NL days back in partypoker.

Full tilt has the nittiest players who are afraid of going all in preflop with kings. Also, today some player got scared with his AK on a KQ5 board and i had 55. These nits will never stack off their chips unless they have the NUTS.

Also, today i remembered i had 44 and it was raised preflop. Flop came AK4, we all checked. Turn was Q, two players check, i bet 1/2 pot. The SB calls whereas the BB folds. River was like a meaningless 7. He checks... i bet 1/2 the pot... he calls. Guess what he shows ... Pocket Queens for trips.

I mean what in the world? Are you putting me on J10 or something? I think he was the preflop raiser and he just check calls on the turn when the Queen hit. Though I am very happy i lost the minimum there because of his nittiness. And I know he wasn't checking to induce me to bet again b/c he didn't even reraise my river bet. These guys are just so scared that its just too funny b/c i would have gone all in if i knew i get a call. Tried to value bet my trip 4's and he has higher set and just calls lol.

Seriously these players are just tight and which is why so many pots on full tilt are so small.

[/ QUOTE ]
This is all true. The problem I found is that mixed in with these players are some true donks which I found made it hard to adjust to "unknowns" since you could never tell if they were uber-nits or donks.
Old 06-27-2007, 12:09 AM

Sixpeppers is pretty nitty, nuff said
Old 06-27-2007, 12:13 AM

There is seriously a 4.5/4.5 at the 25NL FR tables who still gets paid off.