Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-08-2007, 08:38 PM

Default Re: brag: aba ended up 1.86 million vs sammy farha

[ QUOTE ]
The what I presume is intentional absurdity of the original statement struck me as very funny in the moment and I went further with it is all. No ill will intended any way.

And vote for Bush = more lolz. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I was trying to think of insults and this one struck me as powerful [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 06-08-2007, 08:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
thanks for your support BBV. I had a rack of reds and tryed to tip each dealer 5 bucks per 1/2 shift (Which was standard). This was the last dealer of the session and I must have forgot to tip her. I also probably forgot to someother dealers throughout the match but I did my best.

[/ QUOTE ]

SHOW ME THE WAY
Old 06-08-2007, 09:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
thanks for your support BBV. I had a rack of reds and tryed to tip each dealer 5 bucks per 1/2 shift (Which was standard). This was the last dealer of the session and I must have forgot to tip her. I also probably forgot to someother dealers throughout the match but I did my best.

[/ QUOTE ]

Tip the dealer when he first sits down. Easy as that.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why? What are you tipping him for? Because he's going to do a good job?

[/ QUOTE ]

You're tipping the dealer up front "Win or Lose." That way if you win a big pot or something you don't have to put up with people tellin' you to tip since you already did. Plus if you go busto at least the dealer got his cut.
Old 06-08-2007, 10:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Outing people for not tipping? Not that classy.
Not tipping? Not that classy.

[/ QUOTE ]

maybe she sucked?

[/ QUOTE ]You would think you'd have to pay extra for that.

Grats Brian
Old 06-09-2007, 08:03 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Unfortunately this is not entirely correct. On Thurs it was no less than 8 dealers in a row stiffed in that room. And of 5 dealers in the hours before or after me only 2 were tipped at all. And it wasnt from you sir. Personally I haven't seen 1 red cent in there this month and just want to get it over with and move on so I can make a living. Oh yea, thats what we are there for, to make a living.

change of topic; Having witnessed your game, I was impressed. Keep your cool as you have and you may crush these players even more. One thing I am certain, you have a very good ability to "pick your spots".
Old 06-09-2007, 09:09 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[

Unfortunately this is not entirely correct. On Thurs it was no less than 8 dealers in a row stiffed in that room. And of 5 dealers in the hours before or after me only 2 were tipped at all. And it wasnt from you sir. Personally I haven't seen 1 red cent in there this month and just want to get it over with and move on so I can make a living. Oh yea, thats what we are there for, to make a living.

[/ QUOTE ]

someone should transfer him 5$
Old 06-09-2007, 09:11 AM

June 9, 2007

A short 1K/2K session Just finished a two hour 1K/2K PLO/NLH mix game. It was three handed with David Benyamine and Johnny Chan. I won about 600K. I busted them on same hand when I flopped bottom set and a flush draw and was against a flush draw and wrap of Davids and a wrap of Johnny. With this win I made 2.15 million dollars in four sessions over five days.

I am really getting tired of Vegas. I was planning on leaving much sooner but then got caugh up in the big game. I don't expect the 1K/2K mix game to run for a few more weeks so I plan on spending some time in Santa Barbara.
Old 06-09-2007, 09:20 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Tip the dealer when he first sits down. Easy as that.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why? What are you tipping him for? Because he's going to do a good job?

[/ QUOTE ]

You're tipping the dealer up front "Win or Lose." That way if you win a big pot or something you don't have to put up with people tellin' you to tip since you already did. Plus if you go busto at least the dealer got his cut.

[/ QUOTE ]

i'm sorry could you remind me real quick again what the tip is actually for
Old 06-09-2007, 09:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Personally I haven't seen 1 red cent in there this month and just want to get it over with and move on so I can make a living. Oh yea, thats what we are there for, to make a living.

[/ QUOTE ]

seems like an odd place to go and do volunteer work would you ever consider the peace corps instead
Old 06-09-2007, 10:00 AM

[ QUOTE ]
June 9, 2007

A short 1K/2K session Just finished a two hour 1K/2K PLO/NLH mix game. It was three handed with David Benyamine and Johnny Chan. I won about 600K. I busted them on same hand when I flopped bottom set and a flush draw and was against a flush draw and wrap of Davids and a wrap of Johnny. With this win I made 2.15 million dollars in four sessions over five days.

I am really getting tired of Vegas. I was planning on leaving much sooner but then got caugh up in the big game. I don't expect the 1K/2K mix game to run for a few more weeks so I plan on spending some time in Santa Barbara.

[/ QUOTE ]