Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-17-2007, 10:26 PM

Default Re: Office 5/17 hour long season finale **starts 8pm est**

[ QUOTE ]
wow...was the audio of of sync for you guys too?

[/ QUOTE ]

nope
Old 05-17-2007, 10:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i am going to download this episode just to watch pam's reaction at the end over and over and over.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

tivo ftw
Old 05-17-2007, 10:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
wow...was the audio of of sync for you guys too?

[/ QUOTE ]

nope

[/ QUOTE ]

It was for me for the first few segments. After a few commercial breaks it got better.
Old 05-17-2007, 10:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I guess I was the only one that didn't like it. I'd just really gotten to like Karen and the whole thing just feels wrong. Why have hot, sweet, funny Pam as a #2 in Scranton when you can have hotter, not overly sweet, but still quite sweet, and funnier Karen working a corporate job in NY. It feels like Jim just made a huge mistake here.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think everyone would agree that Karen is hotter or funnier. I like Pam better in every way. I'm guessing Jim does too.

[ QUOTE ]
Also Ryan telling Kelly they're done. so awesome.

[/ QUOTE ]

I laughed because the scene surprised me and because of the look on Ryan's face, but not for very long. It seemed a bit cruel to me. Kelly's annoying, but she's never been anything but sweet to everyone including Ryan. Yet he continues to be a complete dick to her when she hasn't done anything to deserve it. He could have broken up with her a long time ago if she was so annoying to him. He probably didn't because he figured he couldn't do any better at the time, and now that's no longer the case.

Between that and his hoodwinking Michael into guest-speaking for his class and then humiliating him, Ryan really turned into a grade A douchebag this season.

edit: On a sidenote, it looks like both John Krasinski and Steve Carell will be starring in new movies, which both look to be terrible.
Old 05-17-2007, 10:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I guess I was the only one that didn't like it. I'd just really gotten to like Karen and the whole thing just feels wrong. Why have hot, sweet, funny Pam as a #2 in Scranton when you can have hotter, not overly sweet, but still quite sweet, and funnier Karen working a corporate job in NY. It feels like Jim just made a huge mistake here.

[/ QUOTE ]

Karen sucks, after she called Pam a bitch I don't even find her the least bit attractive anymore.

[/ QUOTE ]

She was right, though. Pam was being a bitch.
Old 05-17-2007, 10:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think everyone would agree that Karen is hotter or funnier. I like Pam better in every way. I'm guessing Jim does too.

[ QUOTE ]
Also Ryan telling Kelly they're done. so awesome.

[/ QUOTE ]

I laughed because the scene surprised me and because of the look on Ryan's face, but not for very long. It seemed a bit cruel to me. Kelly's annoying, but she's never been anything but sweet to everyone including Ryan. Yet he continues to be a complete dick to her when she hasn't done anything to deserve it. He could have broken up with her a long time ago if she was so annoying to him. He probably didn't because he figured he couldn't do any better at the time, and now that's no longer the case.

Between that and his hoodwinking Michael into guest-speaking for his class and then humiliating him, Ryan really turned into a grade A douchebag this season.

[/ QUOTE ]
Maybe that was part of the writers' plan to phase him out of the show. He's obviously career-minded and doesn't care about this job very much, so it makes a lot of sense for him.
Old 05-17-2007, 10:43 PM

I wanna squeeze Jan's boobies
Old 05-17-2007, 10:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
He probably didn't because he figured he couldn't do any better at the time, and now that's no longer the case.

[/ QUOTE ]

OR, because he didn't want to listen to her bitch all day long at the office if he dumped her.. He knew she wasn't going to shut up whether they were together or not so he figured it would be better if she was in a good mood..
Old 05-17-2007, 10:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I wanna squeeze Jan's boobies

[/ QUOTE ]

"Tell her I wanna grab them, she'll know what you mean"

::motorboats::
Old 05-17-2007, 11:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
"Tell her I wanna grab them, she'll know what you mean"

::motorboats::

[/ QUOTE ]

I usually wouldn't be a nit about screwing this up but this line was only like a few hours ago.